• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Analogue NT ($578 HDMI NES) |OT| Better than anything, and ready to ship years ago

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Just received my Analogue Nt in the mail. Going to take it with me on my travels and hunt for Famicom games while in Tokyo. Should be a fun capture/stream project. Really excited to crack it open.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Just received my Analogue Nt in the mail. Going to take it with me on my travels and hunt for Famicom games while in Tokyo. Should be a fun capture/stream project. Really excited to crack it open.

Congrats man, enjoy your device! Pretty rare to see somebody receiving one so long after they ran out

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
After a few days with it (latest firmware) I have nothing but positive impressions for the experience, the hardware and the 8bitdo NES30 controller (with wireless dongle), WOW.

I was just going to "test" things out but I ended up playing though quite a few NES games I owned. Feels great.

This makes me look forward to the Nt mini as well. I'm taking the Nt with me to Tokyo for the next 10 days and will hunt for Famicom games/play/record and stream during my downtime from Tokyo Game Show. Really looking forward to it :D

Top Bottom