• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Andrew Tate banned from Facebook and Instagram

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Former kickboxer Andrew Tate is a guy who gained a lot of attention over the few months. He has a business/brand called 'Hustlers University' where he supposedly tells men how to "escape the Matrix" through various forms of classes on becoming a 'Top G' like himself.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-62602913

Meta has banned influencer Andrew Tate from Facebook and Instagram for violating its policies.
The former kickboxer rose to fame in 2016 when he was removed from TV show Big Brother over a video which appeared to depict him attacking a woman.
He went on to gain notoriety online, with Twitter banning him for saying women should "bear responsibility" for being sexually assaulted.
He had 4.7 million Instagram followers at the time his account was removed.
That number had grown rapidly from around one million followers in June.
Meta said it had removed the kickboxing star from its platforms for violating its policies on dangerous organisations and individuals but did not provide further details.
BTe29Oj.gif

Last edited:

Ownage

Too much salt is bad for you, sometimes even small to moderate amounts, depending on your personal health. A tiny dash of it mixed in with healthy foods makes the taste better, and can make for an interesting flavor.

This is how I describe Tate.

Woggleman

I think the guy is a jerk but people need to realize that you can't censor the problem away. People like him are only the symptoms of a sick society. A person like him would never be able to get this kind of following in a healthy and functional world and until people realize that it will just keep happening.

He's entertaining, but at the same time, he does say some stuff that's pretty crazy. Like , women being terrible drivers, etc..

edit - I think aba & preach are cornballs, but that video is spot-on.
In terms of the whole red pill community, there are generally positive messages that should be presented among men like taking care of your mental health, investing, working hard to be successful, having a strict regimen to stick to and be organized, and working out and eating right for your physical health.

The issue is that that good messaging is sprinkled into messaging that is setting those same men up to fail, like blaming women for any issues you might have and treating them as "other" or the enemy, then at the same time trying to achieve a harem of women at your beck and call, also being a CEO of a company, and buying and worrying more about expensive luxury items to validate self worth than trying to just live a generally happy life.

Most of the latter things I've listed mainly apply to a very, very small percentage of people who will actually achieve it, and making people blindly believe that they can all do it is being a snake oil salesman, when the ultimate goal with success should be simply be marketed as stability and comfort.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I don't know who he is but getting banned from Facebook/Instagram can only be a good thing.

You try signing back up and they'll just keep banning you so you have no option but to not use it all...which is fucking brilliant!

More people should be banned! Too many are addicted to that trash.

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Had never heard about this guy until the other day but apparently there are a lot of young boys that hang on his every word.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
The least surprising suspension of all time.
Yep. I'm surprised he wasn't banned sooner, given the current cultural climate.
Too many are addicted to that trash.
Real talk.
Had never heard about this guy until the other day but apparently there are a lot of young boys that hang on his every word.
Aye, unfortunately, far too many young guys are lacking a genuinely masculine influence in their lives, so they gravitate towards someone like Tate, who is basically just playing a character of himself.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Why is this guy a jerk? What controversial statements has he made?
- women can't drive as well as men.
- men are smarter than women. (lol)
- women should have their body counts tattooed on their head, as it would solve the world's problems.
- depression isn't real.
- men shouldn't eat pussy.
- it's acceptable for men to cheat, but not the other way around.

Batiman

Banned
This man is brainwashing young virgin men into his pyramid scheme. He doesn’t believe 90% of the shit he says but these weird kids think they’re gonna get laid for listening to him. He’s a virus. I’m not saying he should be cancelled but something had to stop this. Young kids on the internet are just too dumb

BeardGawd

Banned
- women can't drive as well as men.
- men are smarter than women. (lol)
- women should have their body counts tattooed on their head, as it would solve the world's problems.
- depression isn't real.
- men shouldn't eat pussy.
- it's acceptable for men to cheat, but not the other way around.
Why is this ban worthy? If he thinks stupid shit who cares? Comedians say shit like this all the time.

Kagey K

Banned
His pyramid scheme is a grift to push himself further into the stratosphere.

But some of what he says hits home.

He is the male balance to the femnazi, and while not all he says is right, he does make some points that men can't really disagree with.

I just thank fuck I'm not looking for a partner in this social media day and age. Because they seem to hate each other and date out of spite.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I saw this pop up on Twitter. Never heard of the guy. He probably got more fame from being banned than he ever had before.

Kenpachii

Watched some video's of his. While he makes good points all of it is extreme.

I can see why people like him, as he's straight to the point and no bullshitting around. Something most kids are not used towards these days.

Good. I'm usually annoyed by cancel culture but this guy's a fucking clown. The last "celebrity" I remember being this outrageous was Milo, and that worked out real well for him...

Top Bottom