• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android Assault Cactus+ coming to Switch on March 8th

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR

From the website:

character_lineup.gif

Charge through a 25 stage campaign spanning the ship while dealing with shifting floors, moving stages, wall mounted hazards and five massive mechanical bosses
Boot up the Infinity Drive and cut through as many layers as you can while facing escalating waves in a rearranging, adaptive arena
Engage local Co-Op and take up to four players across all game modes. (keyboard and mouse can be mixed with gamepads) Play multi-player from start to finish against an amped up enemy count

---

Android Assault Cactus is one of the best twin-stick shooters available on modern systems. I've sunk countless hours into the PS4 version, and Musky_Cheese Musky_Cheese can attest I've attempted to talk them into playing it.

This is a far more "arcade" shooter since you don't have much in the way of weapon upgrades, character levels, or armor. Some of the modes offer randomized stages but on the whole this is not a "roguelike". It is pure arcade.

Last edited:
Heh I remember waiting for Vita version so long that I got it from Humble bundle instead and then I got bored after few hours.

Top Bottom