• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Andy Ngo gang-assaulted by Portland Antifa, chemically attacked, in ER with brain hemorrhage

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
now post the before picture

Maybe he pulled it out in self defense. It appears his hand is going up to shield from something.

Maybe he was an aggressor. I would like to see the video leading up, since pictures can be framed for whatever narrative you want.

These mobbing spotted hyena bitch asses would not step foot in any SYG state. Bet.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2014
P-Town
Here's the video.

Now show me yours.

Because in this video, you can see he and a large dude are grappling... hard to tell who is holding who, but it appears he is trying to retreat. He gets hit from behind with weapons multiple times, one of which appears to be a fucking crowbar. He continues to retreat . He gets tackled from behind and hit repeatedly while on the ground.

So yeah. Give me something more than a screen shot of him holding a baton if you want to convince me he deserved this.
Bu..bu...but mah Antifa propaganda! 🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Barnabot

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Here's the video.

Now show me yours.

Because in this video, you can see he and a large dude are grappling... hard to tell who is holding who, but it appears he is trying to retreat. He gets hit from behind with weapons multiple times, one of which appears to be a fucking crowbar. He continues to retreat . He gets tackled from behind and hit repeatedly while on the ground.

So yeah. Give me something more than a screen shot of him holding a baton if you want to convince me he deserved this.
Don't waste your time on him, he's not worth it, leave him in his corner to play with himself.

The video shows like 20+ thugs beating him with weapons and projectiles, one thug even has a riot shield, but no, the old dude has a little stick with which he going after 20 antifa guys, makes total sense doesn't it.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
The oath of a police officer is to the people, not the mayor.

They seem to be complicit, just like Nazis, "only following orders".

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
Don't waste your time on him, he's not worth it, leave him in his corner to play with himself.

The video shows like 20+ thugs beating him with weapons and projectiles, one thug even has a riot shield, but no, the old dude has a little stick with which he going after 20 antifa guys, makes total sense doesn't it.
Funny. They turn up to a group of people. Lob an context-free accusation. Provide zero substance. Vanish. All under guise of anonymity.
Quite like those they seek to defend, no?

And if the point is that walking in a public area brandishing something that could cause harm to others if used offsensively..
..then the level of willful denial to single out a bloodied citizen and ignore the hundreds of aggressors all around them - that's some olympic-level cognitive dissonance.

It's funny watching them scream for blood one moment, show remorseless bitterness and spite.
And then, the next moment, see them try to guilt-trip you as they play the victim and mope about waiting for handouts.

Pathetic.

pennythots

Gold Member
May 14, 2019
Portland has a very weird mixture of far left and far right living in the same area. Not many other places like it in America.

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Just who are the "far right" supposed to be "killing" exactly? These people need to be committed to mental institutions, they are completely delusional. Are they killing trans people? Oh wait no, not unless these "far right" people are all black and brown because that's who kills trans people. How do you I know this exactly? A certain journalist did his homework and told me:

It's easy to see why these degenerates wanted to beat the shit out of Andy so badly; he's completely destroying their bullshit narrative.

Last edited:

Cosmogony

Jul 11, 2018
now post the before picture

Fantastic.
So, because you must have been there, as an impartial observer, no less, you are in a position to categorically assert the guy started the whole shebang and that Antifa members, bless them, merely defended themselves against the acts of this rabid lone wolf, whom they happened to outnumber by a disproportion of 1 to 16.
Right?

• LOL
Reactions: Off Duty Ninja

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Someone is funding the Antifa criminals. Those truck rentals, flyers, fiberglass knuckles, chemicals, communications, bail money don’t come for free.
i mean they are mostly white, male, in their 20s, and have a lot of free time. they don't have to work cos they are independently wealthy, likely coasting on mommy and daddy's money. in another era they would be starting punk bands and selling drugs to high schoolers before OD'ing on heroin.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
From white uniforms...

To das grey...

To black.

Even their symbols/logos for all three have red, white, and black in them as well.

Is this their final form? Stay tuned!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Yep. The "good guys" :messenger_neutral:

Seen plenty of videos of Brazil and other South American countries on LiveLeak, that when fools show up with motorcycle helmets on, they up to no good.

All they need is to ride bitch on the little scooters to complete the roleplay.

Last edited:

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada

source

There goes the fellowship between journalists.

source

Journalists rejoice. /s
The twelve Proud Boys in Portland are the problem. Not the hundreds of masked drug addicts with weapons that have been in the news constantly since Trump took office. It is the secret stories of the proud boys that spurred this whole thing on. When Antifa were attacking ICE offices it was the proud boys who set that all up. When Antifa were protesting the cops killing a minority it was the proud boys all along. That old lady in the wheelchair they beat up was a proud boy. The old man they assaulted in his car was one of the founding members of the proud boys. It all adds up now.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008

Kittehkraken

Jan 14, 2017
The Portland Police just threw the Mayor under the bus.

Statement from PPA President Daryl Turner:
It doesn't matter if our citizens are democrats or republicans; no one should be attacked in the streets of our city. Good leadership means taking the reins and stepping forward to let people know when there is wrongdoing. The law is applicable no matter which side you’re on.

Where are the voices condemning the lawlessness and violence? If this violence had been directed at Antifa, there would have been an immediate call for an independent, outside investigation. This is a perfect example of Portland politics at work and why our great City is now under fire in the national news.

The Mayor, our Police Commissioner, is not allowed to use the rank and file officers of the Portland Police Bureau as a shield to deflect Portland’s negative press nationwide. As we have said before and will continue to say: Police officers work to uphold the Constitution, including the right to free speech. It’s our job to ensure that our community can peacefully protest without fear of violence but right now our hands are tied.

It’s time for our Mayor to do two things: tell both ANTIFA and Proud Boys that our City will not accept violence in our City and remove the handcuffs from our officers and let them stop the violence through strong and swift enforcement action. Enough is enough.

Daryl Turner, President
Portland Police Association

TrainedRage

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
USA
Kick any Antifa from Twitter/facebook and classify them as a hate group. Then police them accordingly. I'm pretty sure its illegal to wear masks like that in mass public events.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
It's so funny that Antifa ended up giving him a bigger scoop in a barbaric effort to chase him away and injure him.

They're not the brightest bunch. They've managed to signal-boost their opposition, shame their city's government, and bring national attention back on their antics. For a bit there, they were fading out of the public's eye. If they had any goodwill, they've probably blown it.

Next comes the scramble of journalists to denounce Antifa's actions so that they don't look bad for staying silent.

Oct 26, 2018
Two sides pounding their chest like morons is no problem for me. It makes for good reading. And the more people act like idiots the more they will be unemployed asses who will never have a good job (especially since most seem pretty young). That makes it easier for middle aged, overpaid 6-digit salary + bonus greedy fucks like me keep my job.

Last thing I want is a bunch of young eager career minded people who seem like good people willing to work for $50,000. What happens is the company evaluates it's SG&A budgets every year and if it tips to scale to hire young bucks for cheaper bucks, my ass gets canned.

When it comes to saving quick cash, companies will often do the double digit firing club..... anyone 10 years or more (especially old vets at 20 years or more) get canned first. Then next thing you know a bunch of 30 year olds get hired to fill the role. COmpany bites the bullet in year one to cover severance, but going forward it's wage savings.

Thank you to all angry fucktards wasting time in angry parades than focusing on a good career path. Please do more protests! lol

Last edited:
  • LOL
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: LMJ and hariseldon