• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Joe being accused of sexual harassment

Shantae

Banned
This is becoming an hourly thing in the past 24 hours.

I read the article, and I'm sorry, but I just want to say grow the fuck up to this person. Sounds like she was uncomfortable because he was coming on to her, and she had a boyfriend. Ooooh no, first of all, having a boyfriend doesn't mean shit, people cheat all the damn time. Or so many "strong independent" women like to proclaim they're poly because they won't be tied down to one person. Then we got people like this woman who think men everyone should know you're off limits because you have a boyfriend? What is this, middle school? If 2 people couldn't get together because one of them was already in a relationship, I would've never been born.

@AngryJoe
ycvxct39f78111.jpg

He then said “After I do ALLLL this for you, You meet my friends, I take you to dinner (that Youtube paid for), I pay for everything and you leave me hanging, the least you could do is come back with me” I immediately say I can’t and have to go. He then reminds me not to tell anyone because it would ruin his reputation and mine as well. Some people came outside and asked if we were okay and I say yes and run inside to grab my purse.

I call bullshit. No guy that fucked more than 2 women has ever used that line.

Neo_game

I am sure he is not crazy as in his youtube videos. But if he is anything to by then this is not a surprise at all

Shantae

Banned
AngryJoe, I support you and DO NOT BELIEVE the PATHETIC FUCKING CUNT accusing you of BS.
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or what, but I don't even necessarily not believe her. I'm not believing or disbelieving. What I'm feeling is that what she's describing doesn't sound like a damn crime, and is no one's fucking business.

It's being posted online purely to ruin his career and get attention for themselves, and I'm tired of seeing this shit.

Angry Joe channel has executives and shit? I remember his early days. It was so amatuer. Good for him, I should have known considering how big his channel has gotten. I wonder what kind of suggestions they give him ”Joe your last quarter has shown a decrease in views we suggest less green screen”. Lol

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Side note, check out Angry Joe's recent Madden 21 video. Hilarious.

I didn't notice it in the trailers, and I doubt 99% of people did either, but his analysis of the Lamar Jackson scene is actually fake as it's two different Lamar Jackson scenes with different players in different positions spliced together, even though EA tried to make it look like one scene with different angles.

lol

Last edited:

ZZZZ

My god, if you have a boyfriend, speak up, if he stops you from using your cellphone, just get up and leave, or say you need to make an important phone call.

Most importantly, sexual harassment is a serious allegation, if you feel that happened to you in some way go to the authorities.

PS: Did she really hold on to that text for 2 years? If this is about TLOU2, that would be hilarious.

MiguelItUp

If this is indeed true, it sounds like he may have liked her and was socially awkward. But that's it. Sexual assault? Not at all. If she was uncomfortable, she could've left. It works, just lie, and walk away. This is such a bizarre allegation.

Rape and sexual assault allegations are no laughing matter. It can ruin a person's life and career. Wtf?

Grinchy

Banned
Guys have to initiate everything and make all the first moves. This girl flirts with him, agrees to meet up, is agreeable the whole night, goes to dinner, ect. And when he tried to sleep with her, she said no. He didn't rape her. They just didn't have sex.

Years later, she's pretending to be so traumatized by that one night when a guy was hitting on her that she just couldn't hold her silence in anymore! And man what if she had just made it clear from the get-go what her intentions were? She might not have this amazing tale to tell!

Shantae

Banned
Guys have to initiate everything and make all the first moves. This girl flirts with him, agrees to meet up, is agreeable the whole night, goes to dinner, ect. And when he tried to sleep with her, she said no. He didn't rape her. They just didn't have sex.

Years later, she's pretending to be so traumatized by that one night when a guy was hitting on her that she just couldn't hold her silence in anymore! And man what if she had just made it clear from the get-go what her intentions were? She might not have this amazing tale to tell!
Because she had a boyfriend! Don't you understand? She was someone else's property at the time. How dare Joe not see the flashing light above her head that said TAKEN.

It's such nonsense. I already said this, but I'll say it again, being in a relationship doesn't mean someone is going to assume you're completely off limits. There are so many damn rules to this shit now, how is anyone even supposed to keep track of it all. My mom was married when she met my dad, being in a relationship doesn't mean someone can't show interest in someone else, and even if they do, it's not fucking illegal! You tell them you're not interested, and you move on! I'm typing this in an angry joe style ranting voice, because this shit pisses me off so much.

brap

Banned
My god, if you have a boyfriend, speak up, if he stops you from using your cellphone, just get up and leave, or say you need to make an important phone call.

Most importantly, sexual harassment is a serious allegation, if you feel that happened to you in some way go to the authorities.

PS: Did she really hold on to that text for 2 years? If this is about TLOU2, that would be hilarious.
common sense is victim blaming sweetie

Top Bottom