• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Joe being accused of sexual harassment

Nydus

Gold Member
They obviously think he is alt right, cause him and his brother on their laymen gaming channel make fun of constantly meme stuff reeee doesn't want people making fun of.
I don't watch layman anymore cause it's a little to bro for me but I watched enough to know that this is just dumb...

#Phonepunk#

Banned
it is sad when social justice people want to cancel POC

like here is Joe and his friends doing a Hispanic video game show beloved by millions and they want to take him down.

they should be raising him up.

its so fucking stupid.

Last edited:

Rikoi

Because girls can be very jealous of other girls?
"Hey, I was organizing a stream with him, then he proceeded to harass me in chat when I asked him if I should show my huge tits on the screen, he said yes they are beautiful, they might get us more viewers. He objectified me! How could he say something like that! Because you know, I usually do that, but I don't wanna be told that I do it to attract donations.
Here take all the screenshots, voice records, and everything else."

Of course Ninja doesn't need any of that, just a rushed summary of what I imagine could have happened.

Last edited:

MacReady13

He won't, but I really hope he sues for defamation. She's basically retracted all of her claims on social media....but ya know what? It's already permanently in the ether.

When you Google Joe's name 10 years from now, "accused of sexual ...." - it will be there. And if the rage mobs of today are anything like what they'll be in 10 years, they'll come for him again.

Exactly right. Someone needs to make these people accountable for their lies! You cannot just make up shit about someone to get brownie points, then retract it all once someone calls you out on that shit and gets the lawyers involved! It's just wrong and goes to show how far our pathetic culture has degenerated into pissy fucking sooks.

Go after her Joe, and set the example for others to follow. You have NO right to make shit up about an interaction you had with someone, and think you can hang them on Twitter. What a vile, pathetic human being she is.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
NlGAmEN.png

ollQsgE.png

Lol yeah, you're disabled all right.

I feel bad for people like that. They don't realize all they need is proper mental health treatment. No one is really a nonbinary lesbian, whatever the fuck that even means. It just means you need help.

Last edited:

anthraticus

Banned

The Alien

Banned
Exactly right. Someone needs to make these people accountable for their lies! You cannot just make up shit about someone to get brownie points, then retract it all once someone calls you out on that shit and gets the lawyers involved! It's just wrong and goes to show how far our pathetic culture has degenerated into pissy fucking sooks.

Go after her Joe, and set the example for others to follow. You have NO right to make shit up about an interaction you had with someone, and think you can hang them on Twitter. What a vile, pathetic human being she is.
That's what it's going to take. Its gonna take one spark at a time to revolt against this type of shit.

People nowadays have their shitty behavior reinforced by virtual backpats on Twitter. They dont take responsibility for their own actions. "Stay strong...speak YOUR truth".
(Not THE truth, but YOUR truth)(huh?)

Saw an article about a recent Harvard grad that said she "was gonna stab people who said All Lives Matters". Agree/disagree, you cant say your gonna stab people. Well, she got fired from her job as a result. Her response was right wingers got her fired. How about you take responsibility for your own actions that got you to this point.

Harvard grad Claira Janover lost Deloitte job over TikTok 'stab threat'

GreyHorace

That's fucking hilarious. She declared on social media that she was going to stab anyone who supported 'All Lives Matter' and she's surprised she got the axe?

These people are fucking insane.

BluRayHiDef

Banned

I don't mean to be rude, but is this person transgender? Their jawline and overall face structure is masculine and they appear to have stubble above their upper lip, which indicates to me that they may be biologically male. If so, then their voice is quite convincing; they genuinely sound female.

Picture.

Last edited:

SaiyanRaoh

'SURVIVORS'

Dude makes a random sexual comment to some twatter millennial/zoomer years ago...

....acts like she's been brutalized in a KZ camp ever since. :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

And years of therapy will be need for their fake outrage. Joes accusers tears have already started to dry up.

MacReady13

That's what it's going to take. Its gonna take one spark at a time to revolt against this type of shit.

People nowadays have their shitty behavior reinforced by virtual backpats on Twitter. They dont take responsibility for their own actions. "Stay strong...speak YOUR truth".
(Not THE truth, but YOUR truth)(huh?)

Saw an article about a recent Harvard grad that said she "was gonna stab people who said All Lives Matters". Agree/disagree, you cant say your gonna stab people. Well, she got fired from her job as a result. Her response was right wingers got her fired. How about you take responsibility for your own actions that got you to this point.

Imagine being upset over words that people espouse?! Who gives a fuck what people say? They're only words! You take offense to it then it's on you and ONLY you! We give words power, so why take offense to them so much? And then to threaten people with violence just to get some brownie points with the woke brigade is just nonsense. Seems like the world is moving in this direction as well. Not a place I'm happy living in and growing my kids up in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom