• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Joe officially becomes fatter than Rich ReviewtechUSA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Reviewtech lost like 30% of his original weight. Still its better look like Joe than him because thats a 37yr old man that looks like 50.

Last edited:

JaffeLion

Banned
still not as fat as this jim sterling guy:

source.gif

damn I hate this guy so much.

Mattyp

Gold Member
I mean look at this, what in the world happened to these two top gaming youtube channel

Going to need to see year apart photos of you so we can have a comparison on proper gainage or loss over the year to put this into context.

Last edited:

Blond

Banned
Who cares peoplw? It's their problem. You don't like it then don't watch.

Because it's the internet and letting people be is impossible when most of these people literally have no hobbies and jack shit do outside of computers/video games.

I thought dad bods were in??? I don’t really care either way, I don’t find either one attractive and only care about what content they produce.

Last edited:

base

Banned
Because it's the internet and letting people be is impossible when most of these people literally have no hobbies and jack shit do outside of computers/video games.
Younger generation just love showing stuff and care about silly stuff. I'm 33 and honestly I don 't give a fuck about AngryJoe looks. I just watch for his reviews, nothing more.

base

Banned
Yeah, one of the blow backs of making hundreds of thousands of dollars via putting yourself in front of a camera is that general public gets to comment and critique you. Peaks and valleys.
Only ppl who take it too seriously.

Enjay

Banned
This thread has made me realize how much I would enjoy a youtube gaming channel hosted by rapper Fat Joe.

VertigoOA

Banned
Joe makes good content. He sucks at action games of all kinds so I don’t always agree with him but it’s genuinely entertaining and funny. It’s good that it’s not just him and he has an ensemble cast for reviews. The panel discussion, and movie reviews they do are the better content.

LostDonkey

I used to watch and enjoy review tech until he got into a back and forth with 1316killer or whatever his name was and they both acted like schoolchildren. Was pretty cringe and I stopped watching.

Joe is funny now and again. I still watch the games im interested in but I dont take on board what he thinks. I just like the skits.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Before I even care about another man's weight, I would clearly put Joe at the top of the gaming community.

KillerKowalski

Neo Member
You should care and tell Joe it's not ok to destroy its life. And fat people cost a lot to society, what goes to fat doesnt to education and so on. If your brain don't care, your wallet should.
Fat guy has a message, i think he is a good dude to listen to. ⤵

Yeah - because that's the natural next step after 'gaining some weight' - morbid obesity.

Climb down off that high horse, buddy. Let's see some pics of you.

MiguelItUp

What a dumb thread.
Right? This thread feels pretty shallow. People get older, their weight fluctuates. You don't know what they're going through behind the scenes, nor do we.

I'm approaching 36 and while I've gained a couple of pounds, I'm also much lighter than I was at other points of my life. Primarily because of regular workouts and exercise. But all of our bodies react differently to age and weight. I mean, weight gain and health ain't really a black and white scenario for everyone.

I just hope those I care about, love, and appreciate are healthy and happy. Can't really ask for more. 🤷‍♂️

D

Deleted member 774430

Unconfirmed Member
Joe is becoming more and more annoying as he becomes fatter.

Just kidding, it's probably because he's getting into that clickbait loop where in order to make more views and subs he has started to make videos about things he doesn't even care or know.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Rich might be my least fav YouTuber I've completely forgotten why tho.....

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Joe's always been out of shape and loud though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom