• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry mob of illegal migrants from Africa storms an airport in France in May

Cucked SoyBoy

Dec 18, 2018
https://www.newswars.com/france-does-not-belong-to-the-french-400-african-migrants-storm-airport-to-demand-asylum/

An angry mob of illegal migrants from Africa stormed an airport in France on Sunday to demand permanent legal status because “France does not belong to the French” and “everyone has a right to be here.”

Yup. Once they get enough numbers, they start feeling like the land belongs to them. Once they get enough numbers, they will take everything from you.

Video shows hundreds of illegal immigrants storming a French airport and occupying an entire terminal, demanding to meet with the country’s prime minister.

Footage posted on Twitter shows the roughly 500 migrants chanting in Terminal 2 of the Charles de Gaulle airport as about a dozen police officers in tactical gear look on.
If it was the Yellow Vests (actual French people), they would have nuked the whole airport. :pie_thinking:

All of these undocumented immigrants are from African decent, and are demanding that prime minister Édouard Philippe give all of them permanent legal status and papers to stay in France. And saying we will not leave Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris.

This is an aggressive invasion. Time to start sinking some boats in the Mediterranean (and build the Wall on the US border too).

Reactions: Torrent of Pork

spandexmonkey

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2009
Memphis, TN
Reactions: Alx

ruvikx

Jan 12, 2018
It's too late for France, im afraid.
Didn't you get the Cultural Marxist memo? There's no such thing as a Frenchman or white European, i.e. just Africans & mixed races (I shit you not): https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/techandscience/the-first-europeans-werent-who-you-might-think/ar-AAE4Ykw?ocid=spartanntp

“To me, the new results from DNA are undermining the nationalist paradigm that we have always lived here and not mixed with other people,” Gothenburg’s Kristiansen says. “There’s no such thing as a Dane or a Swede or a German.” Instead, “we’re all Russians, all Africans.” 

This is just a small example of the absolute hatred against Europeans (masquerading as pseudo-science) which fuels the catastrophic immigrant situation in Europe today. These assholes are on a mission to wipeout entire European ethnic groups & they'll stop at nothing to justify their psychotic race-replacement scheme.

Commies gonna commie, basically.

Reactions: pramod and Panda1

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Am I supposed to feel sorry for these people? the Europeans have made it clear that they don't care about their borders.

And why are you bringing up s*** from May

Reactions: pramod