• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing and 8-Bit Mario Amiibo Leaked

javadoze

Wait a second...

8QZ9nb8.png

Notice how Isabelle is wearing her winter outift here?

Guessing this means these amiibos are going to release with the game this holiday season.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Although the animal crossing amiibos are expected their conception is still an evil concept to me. People are gonna tear each other apart trying to get their favorite AC amiibos

So over 50 Smash figures to collect, Toad, 3 Splatoon, Yarn Yoshi, 4 Animal Crossing and now 8-bit Mario.

I'm probably going to have 70 Amiibo. Fuck me. What am I doing with my life.

Dang0

Animal Crossing U definitely happening. Fuck, I want those Animal Crossing amiibo. E3 Direct is going to be amazing.

Quite possibly, but there's also the chance these are just figure versions of the amiibo cards for Happy Home Designer that theyre making for the most popular characters.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I will pay scalper prices for those Animal Crossing ones.

Plus, that should pretty much confirm Animal Crossing Wii U, no?

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
More miibos I have to buy

GAMERG0D

Indirect confirmation of AC Wii U? It's her Fall/Winter outfit so why not make it her regular outfit? As good as confirmed.

That 8-bit Mario though.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Animal Crossing Wii U was my most wanted game this year, so this would make E3 instantly for me.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Wait a second...

8QZ9nb8.png

Notice how Isabelle is wearing her winter outift here?

Guessing this means these amiibos are going to release with the game this holiday season.

Exactly, different outfits from the card amiibo. That means a different game. Which is very obvious.

eXistor

Goddammit. I might just bow out of the Amiibo race. I have them all except for the gold and silver Mario's, but this is getting ridiculous. They're so cool though...

Top Bottom