• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Switch Gets New Trailer

Mista

Dragonslayer
Nov 21, 2014

This year Nintendo Switch fans will finally get to play the first Animal Crossing game on Nintendo Switch with Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

In order to tease the upcoming launch, the house of Mario and Zelda released a brief new trailer which is the English translation of a TV commercial for the Japanese market.

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018

Mato

Sep 23, 2006
Looks really good but for some reason I find the gentle breeze slightly unpleasant. I makes the world feel unsafe and exposed which is in contrast to the how previous games in the series felt.

-Arcadia-

Branded for life by her misdeeds
Aug 20, 2019
“Champing” at the bit, not “chomping.”

Alright, you go around and tell everyone you’re “champing” at the bit, and see how it goes. They’ll think you’re from Boston. : P

Language changes. That is cool information, however.

Birdo

Jun 12, 2019
Mushroom Kingdom
I only ever played the DS Animal Crossing.

Are they all tied to your console clock? Because I got sick of it always being night time on the DS version. I ended up changing the internal clock to get around it.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Branded for life by her misdeeds
Aug 20, 2019

This is so beautiful. The rural, laid-back feel has never come across this well.

I respect and understand the original delay, but to think we could have been playing these Fall and Winter scenes, these last couple of months. (Dreamy sigh)

Reactions: Mista