• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons |OT| Self-isolating on a deserted island

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Yeah. How did you know that you got them all though?

I based it off of the articles on IGN and Polygon. Rewatching the Bunny Day trailer and I noticed they have an egg archway that neither I or the guides have. So maybe that's the unlock? Maybe more recipes become available as time progresses?

I greatly prefer the cherry blossom items and it's a shame you can only get the recipes through the 10th. I am missing 6 recipes.

wishing on shooting stars every 10 minutes tonight not a shower day but they came out wish I had a turbo button controller that could press A all night

Impotaku

I based it off of the articles on IGN and Polygon. Rewatching the Bunny Day trailer and I noticed they have an egg archway that neither I or the guides have. So maybe that's the unlock? Maybe more recipes become available as time progresses?

I greatly prefer the cherry blossom items and it's a shame you can only get the recipes through the 10th. I am missing 6 recipes.

There's 40 easter items (if i remember correctly)

keep hitting the striped balloons as they drop recipes once you are hitting them and all they are dropping is sky eggs there's a good chance you have all the recipes from that section. Don't forget to get all the costumes recipes from amassing a certain number of eggs for each type too if you are wanting to get everything. You will find you are still a few short. These last few will be given to you by Zipper if you show him one of each type of egg on bunny day he will give you one of the easter items and if you craft the diy recipe he gives you he will give you an final recipe. It's been a while now so i can't remember the exact order of the items he gives you.

Also don't forget to collect the rainbow bottles on the beach each day and also do a round of checking on your villagers as a few times they will come up to you and give you a recipe like they do when they teach you a reaction. Between all those you should get everything.

Last edited:

Collete

I really can't get over Hanami season IRL and in NH, it's really the best time of year, and unlike Christmas, lasts over a week! :D

More pics incoming as days past by :D

0Bwmzx8.jpg
YEcscW0.jpg

G4HUktL.jpg
cVakJDu.jpg

Edit: I have to figure out tomorrow why my pic resolutions became so tiny...

Last edited:
Hope everyone got a decent turnip price today. Bought about 2500 turnips today. (don't judge me, I'm poor!) Hoping to quadruple my investment.

Daisy Mae is too adorable she always gets me to buy at least a few

I only plan to let these rot at 103 bells I am hoping to get flies to show up since I used them to get ants last run.

Have enough millions to invest huge but not at 103 bells need lower

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
There's 40 easter items (if i remember correctly)
These last few will be given to you by Zipper if you show him one of each type of egg on bunny day he will give you one of the easter items and if you craft the diy recipe he gives you he will give you an final recipe.

I've gotten the 37 recipes available so far. I'm keeping my eggs collected so far to craft the final 3 when they become available.

Do you recall if Zipper gives out 3 on the final day? Which 3 recipes do you have that are missing from the IGN & Polygon list?
One of those outlets linked previously suggested that recipes may become available after a certain period of time.

Impotaku

I've gotten the 37 recipes available so far. I'm keeping my eggs collected so far to craft the final 3 when they become available.

Do you recall if Zipper gives out 3 on the final day? Which 3 recipes do you have that are missing from the IGN & Polygon list?
One of those outlets linked previously suggested that recipes may become available after a certain period of time.

Zipper will give you the arch recipe as well as the easter basket if you show him the 6 types of eggs, he will give you the wobbly toy recipe if you go make that and return he will give you the easter wand recipe.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Zipper will give you the arch recipe as well as the easter basket if you show him the 6 types of eggs, he will give you the wobbly toy recipe if you go make that and return he will give you the easter wand recipe.

Perfect. So I should be covered until he shows up on the island again.

Last edited:
does everyone have the Fishing Tourney today?

I did not sleep much last night so I think I'm going to time travel back to it or just catch the next one since I really don't like the fish being offered anyway.

Also how do you hold a fishing tourney with eggs spawns do they turn that shit off once the clock starts?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
That turnip website is legit.

does everyone have the Fishing Tourney today?

I did not sleep much last night so I think I'm going to time travel back to it or just catch the next one since I really don't like the fish being offered anyway.

Also how do you hold a fishing tourney with eggs spawns do they turn that shit off once the clock starts?

Mine starts next weekend

Rbk_3

After my last post, a very generous member PM’d me and added me to their family plan. Was very hesitant to spend $25 cnd because I only plan to play this game, so I am very grateful.

If anyone wants to add me as a friend, I am very interested in visiting some islands. My current fruits are cherries, coconuts and pears.

SW-5654-3177-7898

Realized I typed my code in wrong.
It’s SW-5654-3176-7898

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Currently attempting to offload my turnips. These queues are insane. I wound up joining the discord server. Keeping an eye on new listings. It's the only hope to connect it seems.

Thurible

he does when you hit the 3 stars mission whatever day you finish he comes the next day
Well he came today so that was pretty good, and now I can terraform some stuff and place tiles. I think I'll make walkways and maybe a rosary garden with these tools after I finish paying my loan (after this I will get a basement).

Does anyone know a good way to get more nook miles for terraforming/tile upgrades?

V4skunk

Banned
I don't mind the eggs. Make good money on them, I'm only on day 9 though. Early game for me.
My biggest sells so far is a tarantula and sword fish. I think 10k each.

Thurible

House is finally going to be fully decked out tommorrow. Does anyone know if the reward for paying off the final debt is worth it?

CrapSandwich

former Navy SEAL
House is finally going to be fully decked out tommorrow. Does anyone know if the reward for paying off the final debt is worth it?

You get free, unlimited home appearance renovations. Those normally cost $5000 a pop, meaning you'd have to remodel roughly 500 times before it pays off. No one, literally almost no one, is going to remodel 500 times, meaning Nook wins again if you pay that $2.5 mil bill. If we factor in the interest you lose by paying that debt instead of leaving it in the bank, the deal gets even worse. Nook has been screwing all of us all this time and it's now our turn to do the screwing. Bend over, Nooky boy, because just like Fight Club, we're blowing this shit up and everybody's going back to zero.

Top Bottom