• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime Mafia |OT| My Little Scum can't be this cute! ()

cabot

And I can't wait to play it (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Bowlie has inspired me to do something similar in the future. I'm thinking I'll go a giveaway at the next Gafia-themed game, would be pretty fun, no?

is the gift my tanner win?

cabot

What I said about you being very similar to El Topo was true, that style of play I always scum read.

Tunneling El Topo has not paid off most of the time, if I were Town I'd just state you were a blind read and hope others would help me out.

I'd like some feedback, YNNY! Would help for future Gafia games :]

oreomunchan

munmuns

hellos! so you began anime by actually claiming PRE-GAME lol wth u. the mods were sweating and were like "what is this nub doing" but thankfully you managed to play that "aww shucks im so new" card pretty well in the beginning.

palmer actually picked this up and graaaaaaarrgh-ed in frustration, but he understands that this was your first rodeo, too. lucky u.

D1

post #238 - playing up that newbie angle nicely by asking questions and thanking senpais
post #244 - more asking questions, that actually led to 30years (another new joiner at GAF mafia) that he prefers to wait until PRs came out with results from their actions.... which led straightaway to squidyj's snark (GAFia vets like to pretend they are ABOVE waiting for PRs) (mafia, in its core, SHOULD be able to be played without any PRs)
post #252 - being agreeable and malleable
post #254 - squidy advised that those posts recommending for PRs to come and provide results are actually bad advice (amidst his driveby snarks, squidy does drops the occassional wisdom...)
post #261 – again being agreeable and kouhai to the max

post #266 – agreeing with palmer that squidy’s cop drop is scummie but leaving the ‘not entirely sure’ at the end (if I was playing I’d read this as very scummie, munmuns – which dragi also did at her post #287) but palmer actually townread u for your playstyle so far (post #270) (though im kinda sorta sure palmer dropped that read list just to elicit reactions)

#371 – wifomming hardcore.
#393 – playing along with bottie’s pretend aggro. Bottie was such a good scummie shepherd in anime mafia, it is great that his kouhais responded to his lead well :)
#466 – fanning the speculations around “shipper” role. Nicely done. Adding to town’s D1 regular confused milling because town has a clear LACK of information and topics.
#505 – dropping a shade against a No Lynch vote from Nomadic.
#511 – kouhai-ing again, but this time with an additional read list. This isn’t a good read list, munmuns. When I saw it, it reads like it was a clear attempt at seeding doubts onto as many players as possible without providing a single ‘who’s townie’ reads. The only ‘leaning town’ you put there was preceded by an entire paragraph of how his play may be scummie.

#559 – kyan actually picked up on that scummie read (good ol’ kyan :>)
#619 – BB townread u.
#672 – Haly (fellow scummie) also dropped u a town read.
#697 – bad post. Very uncommittal. I’d read this as very scummie.
#707 – responding to monkiki and being agreeable and thankful, but also continue to be seeding doubts about another player (Dusk – town). Again, scummie post. Palmer picked up on this and dropped a vote on you immediately (#709)
#713 – you reacted immediately, stating that you weren’t going to vote for either dusk or cabot, instead slinking to find another thing to focus. I don’t particularly like this response, munmuns. It’s too ‘trying to be appeasing’ (to palmer by appeasing that you’re not actually going to vote for either) and to the mass by stating that there are other things to pursue (but not defining what). Very slimy post, munmuns.
#716 – being cute.
#718 – reiteration of #713 (which was a bad post for me)

#822 – kyan picked up the “matters that you want to pursue” was not actually defined (good ol’ kyan :>)
#841 – you responded with “no lynchers are anti-town” but then followed the statements with a wishy-washy unsureness.
#849 – kyan detecting some evasion dodginess from your answer at #841 and asking for actual solid stances (good ol’ kyan :>)
#854 – you dropped a vote on ultron because there was a wagon forming, without any explanations
#856 – monkiki picked up on your bandwagonning

#872 – again, being appeasey and wishy-washy. You are all over the place, here, munmuns. You are “no lynchers are scummie, but would scummie be that scummie?” (wifom) then you are saying that you had been suspicious on some of the active players for a long time but has not said anything before…. @__@;;;; and then you finished the post with again, agreeing with everyone and trying to say that the ‘other suspicious’ people remain suspicious. Is smelly, this post.

D2

#1065 – monkiki still not convinced with your response about voting ultron. Monkiki has gud intuition!
#1088 – palmer also saw you flailing
#1189 – your first post in D2 is very flakey. Bemoaning sky-o’s death and promising reads whilst woe-ing that there is an axe above your head.
#1196 – asking why another poster (Swamped) wanted to kill Sky-O by stating that Sky-O seemed so townie to you. Brownie fishing.
#1211 – palmer finds you somewhat scummie
#1220 – agreeing with squidy’s aggro on ultron. Fan them town v town aggression, I say! Fan ‘em!
#1221 – further shade against ultron.
#1224 – palmer picked up on your bad post.
#1230 – you responded immediately, stating that it was the same opinion which you held in D1, which is … not quite true. I wonder no one checked this out. D1 you said that ultron seemed to be one of the touted good players in the community but that he hasn’t said much in the game thus far and was keeping things to himself. D2 your stance had changed in that you don’t believe his “statement of his role”. Basically D1 you were questioning ultron’s contributions and D2 you were not believeing his role claim. Inconsistent stance.

#1324 – kyan detected that you did 180.

#1437 – air. There is virtually nothing in this post, munmuns.
#1452 – bemoaning that you donno who to vote for between the two wagons :( how sad :(
#1461 – feppi dropped a shade on u. good scummie feppi :>
#1525 – trying to frame another poster is inconsistent but your sentence structure was a bit hard to parse through. It’s a good attempt as scummie to point out a townie’s inconsistency, though!
#1529 – agreeing with monkiki that her scumreading polter was gud. Fan ‘em. Fan ‘em.
#1584 – dropping a vote on ultron because …. Agreeing with another player for their reasoning being similar to yours. Is not a gud post. I’d read this as really weird.
#1652 – picking on stan for not being posty. Don’t pick at the low hanging fruits during quiet time, it’s too obvious.
#1653 – squid picked up on you nabbing the low hanging fruit :D
#1660 – amused but defensive response to squid’s ire. No no.
#1707 – vote on monki, because a wagon is forming and no explanation.
#1722 – defending wagoning monki by stating that she was pushing a ‘bizarre choice last minute’…

D3 – the day of a gambit that completely derailed town

#1749 – swamped smelled your scummie bandwagonning
#1776 – palmer picked you, feppi, haly as his scum team (with squids). 3 out of 4 is not bad!
#1997 – your first post in D3. Lucky for scummies, dusk has dropped his gambit so there was not much room to discuss anything else.

The rest of the D3 you spent chewing through the gambit’s potential fallouts (be it Dusk, Dragi or Kyan – all towns). Nothing to lose for scummies. You ran a pretty good ‘contributing’ and ‘confused’ but ‘scum hunting’ cover during D3, munmuns. GJ GJ.

#2023 – hatmoza picked up on your wishywashyness
#2050 – exo continuing to build up that distance between him and u for future rainy days

D4

#2068 – asking Dusk about his ‘red check’. Logical. Pretty ok entry to D3 !
#2172 – dragi picking up on your scummieness
#2192 – voting dusk. No brainer. OMGUS at dragi to boot. Dusk’s gambit really had provided good legs for scummies.
#2195 – though giving dragi the ‘fair enough’ agreeable sounding statement, you dropped the possibility that dusk may be neutral. Usually, I wouldn’t like this kind of posts since it is ALWAYS better to scum hunt. Neutrals are a threat to both town AND scums so painting the scenario as if it would benefit town to lynch neutral more than scumhunt is always smelly to me. HOWEVER. In this case, Dusk’s gambit was sufficient show as a platform for ‘very bad play’ that I would feel your logic here was okay.
#2202 – squidy with some rational thinking

D5

#2283 – exo, keeping up with his scummie-dance against u
#2297 – feppi, also putting you in his line of sight

Scummies are well and truly in the phase of setting up future busses now. Well timed.

#2298 – you let town know that you were recruited into the harem. Pretty good play! It was a mechanic that had not been discussed very much since game was consumed with dusk’s gambit entirely. Now you give town something new to chew (instead of scumhunting) (since you know the harem maker is NOT scum) (hunting neutrals are always a good thing to do for scum teams, specially at midgame phase since you weren’t sure if the neutral was arsonist or not)

#2331 – cabot also putting you up as potential scummie-dance
#2339 – BB finally picking up on your early days wishywashyness
#2360 – exo, keeping up his scummie dance with u
#2364 – BB scumreading u
#2366 – reads. You dropped 3 Town reads against 9 nulls and scummies read at D5. Not a good look for me.
#2368 – Cewyn also picked up on the flakeyness of your reads post
#2376 – FoS on Dragi for believing in Dusk’s gambit. Sure it was a bad gambit, but Dusk has been flipped and is town, so I find you pinning it on Dragi here as contentious.
#2377 – Kawl picked up
#2390 – feppi continuing his scummy dance with u
#2439 – agreeing with cabot that 30 (as the harem maker) is super suss. Making a sad face as if it is super sure that the harem maker is an arsonist.

Lots of posts today about the harems and the gender mechanic. Some very odd analysis on the possibility that females might be town and males might be scummies. Lots and lots of concerns about the harem mechanic being an arsonist.

#2453 – feppi dropping a vote on u

Lots and lots and lots of focus on the harem mechanic.

#2524 – Neutral hunting post. I’d read this as very scummie.
#2531 – rac, being cute :>
#2533 – squidy with some good rationals on the fact that it was not quite set in stone that the harem was an arson mechanic.

The Day ended with lynch of 30years as potential harem arson maker. GJ scummies.

D6

Town somehow kept on being concerned about the harem mechanic. Good opportunity for scummies to fan continuous smokescreen. Yays.

Additionally, Kawl let town know that he couldn’t vote for someone in D5.

But town is so frayed by this time that the discussion scattered through the day. Dragi and you were picking up some votes but there was a palpable vibe that the game was almost in scummie’s bag, and town wasn’t fighting well any longer. I think squidy was the only person who was still reading the game being potentially in LyLo/MyLo. Then the suspicion falls on rac, who was a bit reluctant with his playstyle, before he claiming Luffy.

#2854 rac noticing that there is little vote movements when the votes are on him (town)

Day ended in a tie due to ultron’s ghost vote :3

D7

Feppi dropping a Cop roleclaim. Pretty bad one. He puts you as his N5’s check even though he has been on ur butts for DAYS. Does not compute. Adding in the post afterwards that he got a red check on rac for N6.

#2935 is a very scummie post, munmuns… “I'd like to place my vote in, but we we're at a high risk of a majority building quickly :/” sounds so so so so scummie that a few people in the modchat were LE GASP

But scummies got the game in the bag by now.

#2956 Cewyn dropped a vote on rac. Then Scummies dropped the final votes, sealing their victory and ending the game.

GRATS BADDIES!

In summary, I think you had good moments as scum player, specially in the early days. You were active, friendly, chirpy and came across really ‘newbie’ like. You are also active throughout the game, which helps your faction structure the flow and conversations of each day phases. Some tips for improvements would be to make less fence-sitting posts. A lot of your stances are very non-committal and if town hadn’t been derailed by gambits and harem mechanic obsessions, I think more people would have picked up on your wishy-washyness.

Overall, great debut! Jumping in to a new game in an established community as a mafia player can sometimes put a lot of stress for new comers, but you completed your first game in a victory as a scum! That’s an ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED moment right there :>

Hope to see more munmuns in the future and hope that review helped somewhat.

Spider out~

That was above and beyond for an analysis, YNNY!

Thank you :D

I definitely tried to ride the "I'm a newbie goof" pony as much as it could benefit me and scum, but it's great to know that there's a lot that I can work on for future games.

Except... Now I'm slightly terrified at realizing how well some players in Gafia can see through ploys :/

I'll work on the non-committal stances. Thought that I could make a niche by not choosing any side since it may be scum driven, but it does look odd in hindsight

That was above and beyond for an analysis, YNNY!

Thank you :D

I definitely tried to ride the "I'm a newbie goof" pony as much as it could benefit me and scum, but it's great to know that there's a lot that I can work on for future games.

Except... Now I'm slightly terrified at realizing how well some players in Gafia can see through ploys :/

I'll work on the non-committal stances. Thought that I could make a niche by not choosing any side since it may be scum driven, but it does look odd in hindsight

<3

im sure in no time at all you will be one of the stronger players in the community, munmuns :>

dear spider-yn, you are being very generous and kind for folks and it is lovely. <3

that is all.

<3

a spoder is playing 5th dimensional chess and luring victims into a false sense of security by being unspoderlike???

>:3 beware my chess skillz

i have none .__.

cabot

<3

im sure in no time at all you will be one of the stronger players in the community, munmuns :>

<3

a spoder is playing 5th dimensional chess and luring victims into a false sense of security by being unspoderlike???

>:3 beware my chess skillz

i have none .__.

pawn to queen, take spoder queen. check mate.

L o l

What a megalomaniacal post

People were perfectly happy to be scum hunting before you claimed a red check.

Yn, I know you are reading this and I want you to know this is all your fault. Your gambit was the gambit which pierced the meta. And this is what you wrought.

NO

It was Squidyj in Archer who taught me! He is the father of dusk's gambit!

Not I! No!

:C

Proof:

just don't ask her where she picked up such a filthy habit >_>

Ooh ooh! I wanna be reviewed, too!

Day 1

Your initial posts are loudly announcing newness. First post was to comment on the opening game's sample role PM and then it was asking about if double posting was okay.

#119 - You voted No Lynch. You said that you are doing the NL vote cuz it's D1. Bold play and understandable from a new player! Cabot (maf) picked it quickly as a discussion point since it's a NAI thing to pick at, and yet by picking at it, he racked up 'activity points'.

#123 - Speculating on gender mechanic.

Haly (maf) brought up peeking.

#138 - Asking about peeking.

#223 - Bowlie (maf) picked on you for being super focused on PRs and Haly (maf) defended you.

#225 - Thought process trying to understand why squidy is cop-claiming so early.

#229 - Really, someone should have answered if day-phase abilities are the norm in the community but a lot of players probably don't know the entirety of all the games that have happened so I can understand why your question was not answered quickly. After this post, a few players answered your question (finally).

#287 - Dragi picked on you as suss due to "pointless questioning"

#289 - squidy dropped a vote on you

#292 - softing that you are vanilla. Tip: Softing that a player is vanilla is generally not done until later on in game phase since it reduces the pool of target that mafia works with (i.e. mafia would prefer to kill Power Roles and if they know someone is vanilla, it makes their job of guessing PRs easier)

#304 and 305 - cabot defending you from pressure from dragi and bowlie (maf) but then in 305 he gives you a null read. gave bowlie (maf) a town read for going in at you and very soft but noticeable throwing haly (maf) under the bus already. putting your eggs in different baskets like a pro.

#355 - noticing that NL vote being not popular with the veteran players.

#378 - cabot (maf) puts you as lean town. which should have been noticeable a movement since he gave you a null-read in 305. he did mark the post as 'gut reads' but i would have questioned what had changed between 305 and 378, since i would think 305 read would also have been a 'gut read'

#410 - squidy ask why cabot (maf) likes you so much. something is pinging in radar. ping ping ping.

#429 - Again softing vanilla.

#430 - Squidy didn't like your #429 at all. LOL.

#432 - Bowlie (maf) throwing shade at your game play. Very slight but quite effective!

#433 - Again, reinforcing the soft vanilla claim.

#435 - rac, making a good point that town players should prompt others to push and convince others for a lynch instead of being docile with the idea of sacrificing self

#438 - haly (maf) continues to defend you. good and consistent play from haly :)

#441 - 445 - You're reiterating that there has been no leads thus far. D1s are like that. D1s are all about jostling and often, about reading tone. Squidy got pinged by cabot (maf) and occasionally, those pings do lead to rare scum D1 lynches.

#449 - cabot (maf) answered squidy's question, stating basically your posts give good vibes. i also noticed that he oddly parroted contents from a post from scum team member (bowlie) about how nomadic and your play have been polar opposite.

#451 - ultron finds your D1 sacrificey play suss

#452 - asking what a PR is and reiterating that you are a safe/better lynch than others (implicating that you are of lesser value to town, i.e. softing vanilla)

#454 - Skyodin picked up on your continuing vanilla-softing and explain why it's not a good play. Sky-O &#10084;

#456 - realizing the unforeseen effects of your play

#499 - Exo5 (maf) hinted at shipper mechanic

#511 - oreomunsta (maf) gave you a town read.

#530 - speculating on the lovers mechanic.

#542 - Zubz is quite excited on the lovers mechanic, also.

#559 - kyan accepts your newbieness.

#565 - cabot (maf) dropped a vote no exo5 (maf). softly but lovingly performing pro early-bus :>

#598 - monkey gives you a town read.

#601 - rac dropped a vote on you.

#621 - cabot (maf) asking bb why he town read you and scum read nomadic, creating an implied dichotomy between you and nomadic.

#623 - you answered for bb. Tip: some players do not like this since it robs the player being asked the question their own natural response to the question.

#628 - cabot (maf) hard at work at trying to pocket you :>

#659 - asking about inactivity policy

#701 - monkey moved you to null read.

#728 - Zubz townread you. Gives bowlie (maf) a town read because bowlie's interaction with you.

#783 - You dropped a vote on Kyan because you read that he was softing vanilla.

#806 - Kyan adjusts his reads of you as slight scum

#844 - 848 - Conversation about plurality lynch with Sky-O

#861 - cabot (maf) picked a potential wild goose chase for town to bite into.

#981 - uh oh the trains are leaving the stations! which train will you get on!

#993 - you got on ultron's train. both trains were towns! :(

D2

#1019 - cabot (maf) opened the day by picking up your super scummy #993 vote on ultron :>

#1022 - rac followed suit

#1030 - you explained your vote by stating that you thought zubz were town.

#1036 - cabot (maf) explaining how scummy that vote was.

#1043 - monkey dropped a vote on you.

#1046 - squidy being all stern face at you.

#1065 - monkey scumreads you.

#1074 - you explained your picking on kyan, your logic follows.

#1098 - flavour analysis. Tip: No.

#1105 - Swamped being insightful with her reads on you/kyan link. She feels that you may feel the effects of "persecution complex" which some townies occassionally contract.

#1115 - hatmoza dropped a suss of you.

#1162 - Dragi dropped a suss of you.

Then follows a few pages of everyone reading you as scummy but verily relaxed with the fact that almost everyone scumread you, they continue to sauron-eye the rest of the playerbase.

#1406 - exo5 (maf) drops a town lean on you amongst the sea of suspicions. the other player who has spoken in your favour so far is swamped.

#1461 - flatearthpandas (maf) also drops a slight reluctance at scumreading you. Tip: mafia likes to keep the player town is fixated with around, for they are useful for wild goose chase AND town usually ends up lynching them anyway.

#1528 - monkey noticed that you have dropped in activity level and thought this was suspicious.

#1531 - 1544 - you're trying to explain the low activity by stating that you have nothing new to contribute with. Tip: change in posting behaviour including activity level may be read as 'tells' since other players have limited information so people read into almost any changes in a player's style. if you do expect or plan that you are going to be a little quieter or a little louder, it's usually good to give a heads up to the others. example "guys, im feeling out of depth since my previous day phase's performance was under par, so if i'm quieter, it's not because i'm not paying attention or dropping out, i'm just trying to be more careful. HOWEVER, any questions, ask and i'll do my best to answer them."

#1603 - squidy doesnt forget that haly (maf) did defend you very early in D1.

#1671 - monkey dropped a vote on you.

#1686 - your headbutt with kyan continues. this happens sometimes in many games, tunnelling both sides. in some cases, the ability to detunnel can be crucial in determining a player's reads, like in this particular case, it turned out to be town v town :( (which often happens, to be fair)

#1711 - kyan's scum picks: flatearthpanda, exo, and you (that's 2/3 scummies). kyan is gud :>

D3

Blarg/Haly (maf) got killed during the night.

#1745 - Swamped dropped a vote on you based on squidy's earlier link between you and Haly/Blarg

#1746 - squidy dropped a vote on you

#1747 - BB dropped a vote on you

#1748 - Dragi dropped a vote on you

#1754 - exo (maf) defended you.

#1759 - rac dropped a vote on you

#1770 - you dropped a vote on Kyan. the tunnel is strong with this one.

#1772 - exo (maf) prompted you to analyse palmer, dusk and ultron (all townies)

#1775 - you answered that you used to think palmer is town (USED TO), dusk is town, and ultron you donno

#1784 - Kyan dropped a vote on you

#1793 - you asked players to explain what drove their votes onto you. this is a good post, poltie :>

#1795 - kyan asked a legitimate questions, there were competing trains - if scummies had wanted to save him, why didn't they switch to the competing trains instead of setting up a new train for hey_monkey?

#1799 - cabot (maf) calling people to cool their turbo on you

#1806 - you answered kyan. Tip: be careful of confirmation bias. the way you justify hey_monkey's train was scum engineered seemed to fit TOO WELL with what you want to hear / believe.

#1808 - cabot (maf) prompted you to analyse Dusk, squidy, and Kyan (all townies)

#1835 - you responded with a tiered town to scum approach Dusk < Squidy < Kyan.

#1840 - Dusk dropped his gambit and 'redchecked' Kyan

The rest of the Day is derailed. Kyan ultimately got lynched and flipped town :( and a PR at that :(

D4

Palmer died (town doctor). RIP.

#2097 - squidy still tunnels on you.

#2101 - squidy dropped a vote on you

#2112 - rac dropped a vote on you

#2120 - apology to kyan for tunneling

#2188 - swamped townreads you

There's really not much learnings from D4 since town was basically lighting Dusk's butts with hot fire of anger and frustrations

D5

hatmoza died (town tracker/gossip). RIP.

#2256 - understandably you feel shaken and unsure. that was a clusterfuck of a day.

#2297 - fep (maf) puts you as suss

#2298 - oreo (maf) came out as harem recruited. perfect timing. town needed another non scum hunting preoccupation!

#2300 - fep revise and puts oreo (maf) as his scummiest read alongside with you. the set up for bussing is strong.

#2302 - 30years picked up on the waft of suspicions being cast in your direction

#2304 - swamped townread you

#2330 & 2331 - cabot townread you

#2364 - BB scumread you

#2366 - oreo (maf) wishywashyread you

#2436 - harem maker hunting

#2440 - girls are town? more harem maker hunting

#2442 - oreo (maf) happily jumped into nonscumhunting

#2445 - more harem maker hunting

#2450 - you voted 30years because of nonscumhunting

#2476 - you tried to get others to get involved in nonscumhunting

#2477 - rac dropped a vote on you

#2482 - cabot (maf) got u in his pocket! :x

#2489 - more nonscumhunting. more frollicking in cabot's pocket!

what follows is you championing the nonscumhunting, so strongly, up to the point that cabot actually asked if you shouldn't be scumhunting instead (#2497) :3

pages after pages of harem maker hunting later... 30years was lynched

D6

Swamped exited victoriously. Ultron was waifued and taken away!

#2606 - still discussing the harem mechanic. Tip: No.

#2608 - still

#2631 - fep (maf) dropped a vote on you whilst softly bussing oreo (maf)

#2632 - squid asks important question "why isnt cabot dead yet" - Tip: cabot is active and vocal, town leaders do not usually last until D6

#2634 - you admit that there is some possibility that cabot (maf) may actually be baddie but that you regard him as a mentor

#2668 - rac townread you

#2673 - cabot (maf) picked up on rac's change of read of you

cabot (maf) and kawl drilled hard into rac's change of tune

#2686 - you are persuaded that rac's change of tune IS INDEED suss

#2711 - exo (maf) voted rac

#2727 - exo (maf) joined cabot (maf) and kawl's pressure on rac

#2737 - oreo (maf) joined exo (maf), cabot (maf) and kawl's pressure on rac

#2745 - cabot (maf) nudges dragi to get involved in rac/you link

#2746 - exo (maf) scumreads you and busses his mates (oreo and cabot), despite showing united front on rac just a few posts previous

#2747 - still hung up on harem mechanic. puts suss on squidy because he might be the missing harem recruitee.

#2753 - cabot (maf), your mentor, asked for your current game reads. Tip: likely because he wants to encourage your held positions. remember that you voiced suspicions of squidy and rac only a few posts previous and these are leads to potential townie lynches.

#2769 - exo (maf) and cabot (maf) performing a brilliant tag team convo

#2788 - you answered cabot (maf) stating that your only town read is oreo (maf). you also lament of the lack of inves roles in the games. Tip: mafia should be able to be played without any power roles, since at its heart, it is a game of social deception and deductions. i understand your frustrations, though. this was your first game and town was doing really badly in anime mafia.

#2802 - fep (maf) scumreads you

#2807 - exo (maf) claiming credits for polt/rac link

#2829 - you pick scummies: rac, cewyn and exo. you hesitate on rac since your other scumreads are also picking on rac. this is something inside you picking up on scummie vibes. you should listen to your lil voice from time to time :)

#2835 - you voted exo (maf). nice!

You didn't budge and ultron tied the vote from beyond the grave. No one was lynched!

D7

Kawl died (town override). RIP.

#2890 - you headbutted with exo (maf). solid stance, you picked up that exo moved from rac to dragi despite not quite scumreading dragi as hard as he did rac.

#2918 - you wondered how you are still alive. this is a good question. maf usually keeps the players who are on the wrong paths alive. (happened to me in star wars mafia. i was kept alive right until the end because i was in maf's pocket) (; __ ; )

D7 was short. Maf just needed someone to vote someone not mafia and when they are all online they bumrushed the votes and won the game. RIP rac.

Summary: I think you found your game legs late into the game, poltie. Second half of D6 and D7, you had really reasonable stances and you picked up on exo's scumminess well. You will probably get better and better as you acquire more knowledge about the 'how things are done in GAF mafia'. Things like plurality lynches, day-phase abilities, abbreviations, and so on, they are easy to pick up. Hope to see more of poltie in our future games :)

(sorry about the late review ; __ ; ) (this thing takes forever!)

As a scummy, watching Cabot do his thing was like watching a conductor at an orchestra.

5/5. Would scum again (°-°)/

In retrospect, it was beautiful. The experience itself was kind of terrifying because I had no idea what I had done "wrong" and why people thought I was scum. :/

Top Bottom