• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime Mafia |OT| My Little Scum can't be this cute! ()

cabot

Sky, I don't really agree with where you're going on squidy, but I've been wrong before as you may remember. I can't fault you giving a reason with some logic behind it early in the game.

SkyOdin

Sky, I don't really agree with where you're going on squidy, but I've been wrong before as you may remember. I can't fault you giving a reason with some logic behind it early in the game.
Trust me, I remember.

No one trusts me.....

Well, that was a wisecrack, but we do live in the post-Ace Attorney Mafia era. Even if you are a cop, it doesn't mean that you are not a Serial Killer. Claiming off the bat betrays an ulterior motive, which makes me wary.

THERE WAS AN ACE ATTORNEY MAFIA!?

cn577cv6g7n67e5gihgrtfnwervyrbhghbf

(Serves me right for being so LTTP on these. ;__; )

Okay, immediate cop claims are worth an automatic vote, even if made in jest.

Vote: squidyj

Thank squidy newbies, I was about to put pressure on one of you.

Why? I doubt he's serious at all.

I mean I've heard more baka claims than that so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility but don't count your chickens before they've hatched

cabot

I'm not sure how a Gajin Western comic would play mafia; would you know?

I don't know what these words mean, but I tend to try and keep discussion going and ask some questions.

Then i post like six posts consecutively in the morning, usually sparring words with UK born like Splinter, or CCS.

SkyOdin

Mafia*

Damn the lack of edit privileges. All of my embarrassing typos will forever be there for everyone to gawk at and make fun of.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Is that supposed to be a vote count bear? That is some outsourced to korean animation sweatshop tier vote counting.

Guess I should do something productive huh

I'm down for a peeking strat. Not totally convinced squidy-kun is the cop but I think that there's a good chance there's one in this game.

Zubz

Banned

My precious bartender mantis is cuter than any orchid mantis. Well, I guess since I've established Squidy as my anime rival, I should v-

VOTE: squidyj

tell me everything wrong about Canada.

Oh, I guess we're doing this now. Time to-

I'm a cop.

Oh, I guess we're doing this now.

VOTE: No Lynch

I mean, we have basically nothing to go on at this point, right? Unless someone has a daytime ability to activate (is that even a thing?) we're kinda blind firing here.

Oh, I guess we're doing this now. I think Poltergust is new-ish... Right? Based on the Phoenix Wright comment (Although I guess it has been a year since then)? No Kills are always a bad idea, & you just shouldn't do them. Ever. I'm assuming Squidy's up to shenanigans, but it'd be foolish to rule anything out. Especially since he's usually more the "in your face pressure" type this early in a game.

Top Bottom