• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime Waifus

RrFE8Mo.jpg
lN34O4Q.png
tCKD3zb.png
NT4d6kb.jpg
fM7Cx5Y.png

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Can you all post your fucking age when posting so I can at least guage how cringe I feel, I mean under 20.. yeah ok you're a kid and well cartoon titties are still titties, 20-25 c'mon man you need to grow out of this shit, 25-30 what the fuck is wrong with you? 30+ you're a fucking embarrassment to your mother

Can you all post your fucking age when posting so I can at least guage how cringe I feel, I mean under 20.. yeah ok you're a kid and well cartoon titties are still titties, 20-25 c'mon man you need to grow out of this shit, 25-30 what the fuck is wrong with you? 30+ you're a fucking embarrassment to your mother
Stop with the hate and just dive deep into the bounties of this thread.

giphy.gif

EDIT: I'm fooling around and agree with Macready to a certain extent. Damn thing has gotten out of hand and it's a little creepy at times. Are we that lewd and simpish that fictitious jugs make our dicks harder than real ones. It's weird.

Last edited:

Doom85

C.C. (Code Geass)

g6rJAdf.jpg

Sena (Haganai)
WpPx660.png

Ryuko and Satsuki (Kill la Kill)

0dERDhS.jpg

Olivia Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)

tN3PARN.jpg

Abby (Great Pretender)

FPT0mY5.jpg

Emma Sheen (Zeta Gundam)

No0E1pR.jpg

Fumina (Gundam Build Fighters Try)

kld5Yse.jpg

Carole and Tuesday (Carole and Tuesday, duh)

KT2Liqr.jpg

Yakumo and Eri (School Rumble, I never could decide who Harima should end up with)

4WIVMbH.jpg

WSareYt.jpg

Rikka Takarada (SSSS Gridman)

ObjvUkE.jpg

Oh, well if “you know it’s a trap, but you’re still down for it” also applies:

Hideyoshi Kinoshita (Baka and Test)
6ju33LX.png

Flirty Reaction GIF
James Corden Flirting GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Top Bottom