• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime Waifus

Labolas

Ah okay gotcha.
street-fighter-street-fighter2.gif
vanessa-ko-f.gif

shermie-kof.gif
2BBD836771D111DCB3CBC898ED25848DD4AF5425

bfec22f22a998a776949b5a9d3af9ea40ff6aa2bf702b86c1fd40eac4622c638_thumb.png

Last edited:

GymWolf

Te2D3e9.jpg
UHy9rRp.jpg
xpTbiul.png
Xus3iyF.jpg
EdnIlyx.jpg
zSTHQKP.jpg
HTxjCed.jpg
fb04yFJ.jpg
GWGiOKq.png
u
Ul5ifZv.png

Updated a couple pics and replaced Diana with Mina. We had a rule for the experiment that a single video game character could be used if somebody couldn't think of 10 anime characters so that's why I don't have any on the list.
Lol at that random pic of the acid chick from hero academia...

Doom85

This topic is for waifus, not dudes with a wig.

Case on point
Op_satsuki.jpg

Never Ending Slapping GIF
Wake Up Pokemon GIF
angry slap GIF
bitch slap GIF
Slap GIF
Lose Secret Identity GIF by iQiyi

It‘s called a chick with a stern look who won’t hesitate to throw hands on people saying dumb shit like that, and only true men can handle being with a woman who is capable of fucking your shit up. As Spike Spiegel famously said, “I love a woman who can kick my ass.” And who are we to argue with a man of legend like him?

Besides, the anime showed us more than enough to confirm there is no dick down there.

For your punishment, we’ll let Tengen deal with you.

Kimetsu No Yaiba Slap GIF by iQiyi

Doom85

This shit is getting out of hand. I'd like to think that we have mature people in serious relationships on NeoGAF and not basement incels or those married to goblins. But man, this thread is really proving my point like RJMacready73 RJMacready73 said.

Two of my closest friends are married and they and both their wives watch hentai and such. Relationships and maturity are not exclusive from hentai/Rule 34.

Doom85

I swear some of y’all be walking the borderline of pedo shit too often. This thread is legitimately creepy at times.

Not this bullshit. Just like someone enjoying running down innocent civilians with their car in a GTA game doesn’t mean they have murderous tendencies inside them, thinking anime girls are hot does not mean someone is interested in actual minors like that.

Like, plenty of these series with fanservice and all are legally distributed in the US and other countries. As the Sgt. Frog gag dub pointed out, “oh no, it’s a beach episode with anime high school girls! Of course, they’re all fictional drawings voiced by women in their 20’s to 40’s…..”

(not to mention how many horror movies have nudity of “teenagers” played by adult women)

Like, if you’re not into this, then you can leave, but lose the judgmental attitude.

Last edited:

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Not this bullshit. Just like someone enjoying running down innocent civilians with their car in a GTA game doesn’t mean they have murderous tendencies inside them, thinking anime girls are hot does not mean someone is interested in actual minors like that.

Like, plenty of these series with fanservice and all are legally distributed in the US and other countries. As the Sgt. Frog gag dub pointed out, “oh no, it’s a beach episode with anime high school girls! Of course, they’re all fictional drawings voiced by women in their 20’s to 40’s…..”

(not to mention how many horror movies have nudity of “teenagers” played by adult women)

Like, if you’re not into this, then you can leave, but lose the judgmental attitude.
Go ahead and compare driving wild in GTA to imagining sex with an underage female 👌🤦‍♂️. I didn’t say that thinking anime girls are hot makes you interested in minors. Being interested in anime minors makes you interested in minors. Take offense if you want, I’m talking to the people that have a fascination with clearly minor looking females, anime or not.

Top Bottom