• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Announcing the Sea of Thieves Technical Alpha - December 16th-18th

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I wonder, if as an "insider" who receives weekly updates on how cool the alpha is and am a part of their exclusive "insider" forums, if I'll get picked?

shandy706

Man...no luck here lately getting into anything.

Signed up for this Alpha the first time they ran it day one. Signed up for the Gran Turismo Beta day one too.

Nothing on either :(

ResoRai

Am getting insider updates in email, but I'm not a part of the gameplay alpha? Is something wrong there?

Also forgot melee has directional attacks/blocking. Very nice.

nstine

Anyone can sign-up to be an insider and receive their insider emails I believe. You still need to receive an invitation to the alpha to be able to play.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Anyone know if this can be shared between friends? Ie home console swap trick with a buddy?

nstine

Anyone know if this can be shared between friends? Ie home console swap trick with a buddy?

It is tied to your gamertag and you have to sign-out of any other accounts logged in on the console before you can login and play I believe.

nstine

Nothing here either.. it's definitely email and not through XBL right?

It is an email. That said I believe they are sending out 28k invites this go around and they will be going out in waves. Just because one hasn't come yet doesn't mean it won't.

Gestault

Hmm...I got to the step after registering where they send out a confirmation email to the address you register with. And uhh...nada for about fifteen minutes. Spam filters have been checked, as well.

FX-GMC

Hmm...I got to the step after registering where they send out a confirmation email to the address you register with. And uhh...nada for about fifteen minutes. Spam filters have been checked, as well.

Yeah, its not working for me either. If you go into your account on their site it gives you an option to resend the verification email but that gives an error. Trying to update the email also gives an error.

I'm wondering if they've closed sign-ups for the time being.

ZctAw6a.png

yLEFTy

At least it's not just me :( I can't help but wonder what on earth I did so wrong in my questionnaire. The longer it goes on, the more it's starting to make me feel more bitter and angry.
I'm in the same boat. Signed up within an hour or two of the announcement and still twittling my thumbs.

Top Bottom