• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

another arcade title lost. . . HELP!

samusx

Banned
OK this game I have looked for forever. It was a table top arcade, and it was pretty simple idea. It was more like a puzzle game.

You were a diamond, and the screen was a big empty box with a goblin that few around inside. You had to draw a box wit your diamon into the main screen to reveal the background image. After you revealed a high enough percentage of the background you would will. As you play little sculls would come out and chase you. Also another gameplay element was that they could only move along the line drew, and you were safe from the goblin touching you if you stayed on the lines also. But if while you were drawing a line and the goblin few over and touched you or the line, you would die.

Anyone remember this games name?

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
There's been a ton of arcade games following that sort of variation, so it's hard to say what one you're remembering specifically, but they're all based on Qix.

samusx

Banned
I found pix of it. It was a version by Taito and it is called Super Qix. Thanks guys. Now where is that damn mame rom when you need it.

Top Bottom