• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Another one: Child sex offender served leadership role at Portland ANTIFA autonomous zone

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013

A serial sex offender and Black Lives Matter activist recently released from prison served a titular leadership role at the Antifa autonomous zone in north Portland.

Micah Isaiah Rhodes, 27, was convicted of three counts of second-degree sexual abuse of minors in 2018. He was sentenced to two and a half years in prison after violating probation by being near children during an Antifa occupation of an Immigration and Customs Enforcement facility.

Since being released from prison in July, Rhodes has returned to the far-left activism he was known for. After the establishment of the “Red House Autonomous Zone” in Portland last week, where Antifa extremists barricaded a house and the surrounding streets, he took on a leadership position. But some in the far-left activist community are quietly voicing their concerns anonymously online.

“I’m incredibly uncomfortable with Micah having a leadership role at [RHAZ],” tweeted user @riotslutt. “I’ll [obviously] default to Black leadership on this, but I’m not gonna hold back on vocalizing how incredibly violating this feels to me as a survivor of sexual assault.”

The individual pointed out that Rhodes was giving orders at RHAZ on Sunday and was using the alias “Julian” or “JuJu.” The Oregon State Police sex offender registry states that Rhodes uses the known alias “Jullian.”

Rhodes rose to prominence in Portland back in 2016 as a co-leader of Portland’s Resistance, an anti-Trump social justice group he co-founded with Gregory McKelvey. The group was closely aligned with both Antifa and Black Lives Matter. McKelvey recently served as the campaign director for self-described “antifa” mayoral candidate Sarah Iannarone, who lost to incumbent Ted Wheeler. McKelvey himself was previously arrested and charged over suspicion of kidnapping and strangling an underage girl. The details of that case are sealed from the public record.

In addition to Rhodes’ 2018 sex crimes conviction, he has a history of sexually assaulting children. When he was a teen, he was convicted in the juvenile court system of first-degree sodomy and sexual abuse. He had victimed a 9-year-old boy and three other boys whose ages have not been publicly disclosed.

cryptoadam

Banned
Feb 21, 2018
Why can't he just become a priest like the rest of the molesters? The vatican is as far left as ANTIFA now a days anyways.

I joke I joke.

Even more ironic that this Red House zone is total bullshit and about a bunch of loser soverign citizens who stopped paying their mortgage 3 years ago because they aint US citizens or some other bull shit. And the only reason they lost their house is because their son drove without a license and killed an elderly man.

But BLAMTIFA is all about lies and sexual assault so whats the difference. Anything for a grift it seems.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: QuantumZebra

Az

May 12, 2008
Fuck him

There is also a guy that is accused of sexual assault by 20+ women currently serving as the POTUS. Plus one of them being underage. Should lock both of them up together. Scumbags

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Well it hits a bit different when you are on tape saying you just grab women by the pussy. Otherwise I see your point
They let him. If you are going to use his words, use all the words he said.

Last edited:

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Think about it, Kyle Rittenhouse only shot three AntiFa (no one else when he was getting mobbed and attacked), all three had criminal records one was a convicted wife beater and the other raped 10 year old boys.

What is the chance of that? Pretty high, obviously as you can't swing a fist at an AntiFa gathering without punching a paedo or felon.

Last edited:

QuantumZebra

Dec 5, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Think about it, Kyle Rittenhouse only shot three AntiFa (no one else when he was getting mobbed and attacked), all three had criminal records one was a convicted wife beater and the other raped 10 year old boys.

What is the chance of that? Pretty high, obviously as you can't swing a fist at an AntiFa gathering without punching a paedo or felon.

Ah, The Kenosha Hat Trick

Who knew a Kyle could be such a Chad

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
In other 'No Shit' news:

This member (in OP) of Portland antifa turned out to be a convicted pedo and some people are defending him because he's black and gay. Their argument? Don't believe Police and the Records of those convicted.

https://archive.md/DZpEi

Last edited: