• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Twitch streamer getting poundmetoo'd (GiantWaffle)

Grinchy

Banned
Short wrap up - 6 years ago, a recently married girl and her husband were partying with streamers at SGDQ. He left her behind in a hotel room with a bunch of guys. The girl was publicly thought to have cheated on her husband for 6 years, but she was finally able to come forward with a twitter accusation and say she was raped instead of cheating.

The accusation:

His side of the story:

Recently, there has been an allegation made about my conduct six years ago during the Summer Games Done Quick 2014 (SGDQ) in Denver, Colorado. Deb’s account of what happened to her is very personal, and I admire her courage to come forward. And while some of the details of what happened six years ago in my mind are not perfectly clear, what is crystal clear is this: I never digitally penetrated* Deb or sexually assaulted her. As to what happened between Deb and Stiv at SGDQ, they know their truth. I have wanted to give them space and privacy as I have seen various posts over the years from Sam, Deb and Stiv about that week, and I felt it was their private issue. I do not doubt Deb that something may have happened with Stiv, but her new allegation that I violated her body is not true. I am proud of her for otherwise speaking her truth.
*digital penetration means finger penetration. Fingers are often referred to as digits. This has been confusing to people in the thread so far, so I'm adding it here.

It's amazing to live in an era where somebody you think is completely falsely accusing you of raping her has to be commended for her "bravery" multiple times. Imagine someone accusing you of stealing something, and before you can say you didn't do it, you have to tell them 3 times that they are brave for coming forward with the false accusation first :messenger_tears_of_joy:

It sucks because Waffle seems like a pretty cool guy, so I hope he didn't really do what she's claiming. He says he didn't, and essentially says she's lying in the nicest way possible. He cut his last stream short when he saw the accusation go on Twitter and hasn't streamed since. I have to assume he immediately went to see a lawyer.

Last edited:

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
B6Cm.gif

IN

MastaKiiLA

If you have a sister, or a gf you actually communicate with, you'll know most guys are not smooth or well-groomed socially. Now, make that guy a gamer. Yeah...not really unbelievable. To put it politely, there are some awkward motherfuckers out there. However, it really isn't he business of anybody else, so they can handle their shit themselves.

Advertisement plays in background;

"Are you or someone you know, tired of coming home alone, night after night of unsuccessful scores at the bar? Now you can login to our website and get that digital-poon! Call right now, and you'll be going to pound town in no time! We have the best selection of women, men, and everything in between."

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Sooo when does the cancel party starts? 🥳🎊🥳🎊🥳🎉🥳🎊🎉🥳👯‍♀️👯‍♀️🥳🎊🎉🍺🍺🍺🥳🎊

Let me stretch my fingers first before entering twitter🥰😍🥰

We should cancel the speedrunning community. SGQD.

whoever donates money to them now basically funds adolf hitler. And rape. Not a good look.
Please cancel

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
This is getting fucking stupid now.

I 100% believed the Smash Bros shit but now it's hot all you gotta do is make a claim and you get free attention/Twitter followers.

Tehvenom

Sooo when does the cancel party starts? 🥳🎊🥳🎊🥳🎉🥳🎊🎉🥳👯‍♀️👯‍♀️🥳🎊🎉🍺🍺🍺🥳🎊

Let me stretch my fingers first before entering twitter🥰😍🥰

We should cancel the speedrunning community. SGQD.

whoever donates money to them now basically funds adolf hitler. And rape. Not a good look.
Please cancel
We shall miss you, you're going to go into a deep rabbit hole.

hyperbertha

Wait, she did the same thing a second night (after already being assaulted). Something doesn't add up here.
"That night the same group drank again in our room, they mixed all my drinks, I have no idea how much I was given. I was even more incoherent than the night before. I remember Waffle saying he didn't want to do anything more because he didn't want to get in trouble with Sam. Not because it was wrong! Not because I deserve human decency!! No, because he was more afraid of what another man might do! It was the first sign to me that what they did to me was not just traumatic, it was really, truly, awful. I remember lying in bed despondent, hours blurring past, just wanting to be alone, and not being able to. Stiv touched and assaulted me again that night. I remember waking up the next day and Stiv touching me again. "

Last edited:
I guess there will be no more fucking for the Twitch stars because of fear of cancellation.

The future is fucking robots, please Japan make the Sexborg 2.0 quick before it's too late.
Twitch stars are banned from consuming or partaking in the activity of sex, per the new updated twitch guidelines.

Grinchy

Banned
Wait, she did the same thing a second night. Something doesn't add up here.
"That night the same group drank again in our room, they mixed all my drinks, I have no idea how much I was given. I was even more incoherent than the night before. I remember Waffle saying he didn't want to do anything more because he didn't want to get in trouble with Sam. Not because it was wrong! Not because I deserve human decency!! No, because he was more afraid of what another man might do! It was the first sign to me that what they did to me was not just traumatic, it was really, truly, awful. I remember lying in bed despondent, hours blurring past, just wanting to be alone, and not being able to. Stiv touched and assaulted me again that night. I remember waking up the next day and Stiv touching me again. "
Stop victim-blaming!

Grinchy

Banned
Wtf is digital penetration? Like is there really anyone who would believe that?
Asked many times already. Fingers are referred to as digits. She's claiming he finger-raped her.

It's just the "professional" way of saying it, which is a clue that a lawyer helped write this lol

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Whether it's idiots preaching false accusations or the accusation is true, you sure don't get this kind of shit in other industries except Hollywood #Metoo.

No wonder all the politicians and parents for decades say gaming is a waste of time, while factoring in violence, and in general being a loser if you sink too much time into this hobby. Look at the kind of people who are part of gaming, social media, all those FGC threads the past few weeks.

As this keeps going on, I think all those tight wad politicians and parents are kind of right.

Last edited:

PresetError

Neophyte
It's amazing to live in an era where somebody you think is completely falsely accusing you of raping her has to be commended for her "bravery" multiple times. Imagine someone accusing you of stealing something, and before you can say you didn't do it, you have to tell them 3 times that they are brave for coming forward with the false accusation first :messenger_tears_of_joy:

So this girl is accusing me of things that...

1) I didn't do but but she needed me in the story to make her victimhood more viral
2) Things I did but I don't want to aknowledge

So I'm going to congratulate her for her bravery and endorse her accusations as long as other men are destroyed and not me. Because althoug I know what happened and if she lies or tells the truth (because I was there) I'm either a hypocrite coward or a selfish piece of garbage human being.

GiantWaffle's story just seems weird with the way he addresses things. I have no idea what the truth is and quite frankly don't care, I am "siding" with Deb here and supportive of her more than the streamer. In my eyes it's better to support a liar than a sexual predator

Grinchy

Banned
GiantWaffle's story just seems weird with the way he addresses things. I have no idea what the truth is and quite frankly don't care, I am "siding" with Deb here and supportive of her more than the streamer. In my eyes it's better to support a liar than a sexual predator
So her husband let her sleep over and get wasted with a group of guys 2 nights in a row, and on the first night, she was double-team-finger-raped and went back for more the 2nd night? How does any of this add up to you?

nush

Gold Member
This came up in another topic last week. She made a tweet at the time saying she cheated now it's being changed to say she was raped.

So her husband let her sleep over and get wasted with a group of guys 2 nights in a row, and on the first night, she was double-team-finger-raped and went back for more the 2nd night? How does any of this add up to you?

Exactly. Years later she feels guilty of course and her husband the biggest cuck in the universe might have brought up the subject. Add the secret ingredient of 'Cancelinity' and you got a nuclear bomb ready to go in form of a reality twisting long tweet.

cryptoadam

Banned

Why do all these women all ways have the same story. I didn't know anything, how could I know that he was hitting on me.

From the Waffles statement sounds more like she cheated on her husband and she doesn't want to admit it.

She probably has been lying to herself and him for 6 years that she believes it.

If they did take advantage of her then fuck em.

This came up in another topic last week. She made a tweet at the time saying she cheated now it's being changed to say she was raped.

Always the classic weasel-out option for women. "I didn't cheat, I was drunk/raped/we were on a break/my cat died and I didn't want to be alone".

Edit. What kind of simp leaves his new wife in a room with dudes while he goes to party? He's asking for her to be fucked.
I'm guessing she sent him away to 'give him space' while she was gang banged 'against her will'

Fuck I hate women

Last edited:
S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
"He left her behind in a hotel room with a bunch of guys. "

YOU GODDAMN IDIOT! The only reasons to let your girl in a hotel room with guys is
a) you know that girl damn well for many many years and you can trust her
b) those guys are either virgins and to scared or part of your family so they wouldnt even think about doing anything inappropriate
c) you be right back in a sec and only getting some cigarettes or idk
d) you like to make flicks with your girl getting some and dont care

Edit: If this turns out to be true though, fuck Sam for being so naive and obviously fuck those guys for doing that to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom