• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Twitch streamer getting poundmetoo'd (GiantWaffle)

Grinchy

Banned
I saw a lot of chicks like this at parties in my younger years. They'd come in a pack, they'd maybe bring their own bottle of vodka but would usually just expect free booze, they'd do that dumb hands in the air hip sway dance while screaming "wooooo" in a high-pitched tone that would make a dog shriek, they'd chug fruity drinks after a day of not eating and weighing 115 pounds to purposely get drunker faster, and then they'd roam around the party kissing each other for attention and hanging all over guys.

I can just imagine one of those booze hounds coming back at me 6 years later to say that when she walked up out of nowhere and started making out with me that the real story was that I got her drunk to take advantage of her like I had some evil mastermind plan for the evening. I'm glad I grew up when I did because it must be an absolute minefield to navigate now.

Imagine just one drunken night of partying many years ago in your high school or early college days where there was nothing out of the ordinary to remember and suddenly a twitter accusation is saying you raped some girl who actually pushed herself on you. And in today's world, both parties being drunk still means the man is the rapist and everyone will automatically believe the woman no matter what you say. It's fucking ridiculous.

Last edited:

Bog

Junior Ace
I’m trying to picture telling any actual adult who isn’t in this ridiculous bubble that “GiantWaffle” and “Puppeh” both made news the last two weeks and not having them just laugh in your face.

Rikoi

GiantWaffle's story just seems weird with the way he addresses things. I have no idea what the truth is and quite frankly don't care, I am "siding" with Deb here and supportive of her more than the streamer. In my eyes it's better to support a liar than a sexual predator
In my eyes it's better to jail every innocent on the earth so they can't commit a crime.
I wonder if you believe what you said or just trolling.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
I'm glad I grew up when I did because it must be an absolute minefield to navigate now.

If you're a nobody with no brand or big company attached to you then you've got nothing to fear from these #Metoos.

Some guy called Brad she hooked up when drunk years ago who she lost contact with but was a friend at the party from I think Steve who now works in a call center last time I heard or something... Isn't getting #metooed.

CAB_Life

Why is he commending someone’s bravery while categorically denying what she said was partially or wholly true? 2020 is just wild.

Never been happier to be a gay, married man with limited interest in social media and all my skeletons out of the closet. Dating—even chatting with someone—these days is a fucking minefield.

Gifmaker

Why is he commending someone’s bravery while categorically denying what she said was partially or wholly true? 2020 is just wild.
Because it might make a better case for his innocence if he supports her claims against other people, I assume. "Well, I did not do it, but I absolutely believe you that the others did! Others who were not me."
If he just said that she was lying, the lynch mob wouldn't believe him and immediately side with her against him. If he supports her in her accusations, siding with her is also siding with him in favor of his innocence. A minefield indeed, as you said - so one needs to tread lightly.

Last edited:

CAB_Life

Because it might make a better case for his innocence if he supports her claims against other people, I assume. "Well, I did not do it, but I absolutely believe you that the others did! Others who were not me."
If he just said that she was lying, the lynch mob wouldn't believe him and immediately side with her against him. If he supports her in her accusations, siding with her is also siding with him in favor of his innocence. A minefield indeed, as you said - so one needs to treat lightly.

Yeah, I understand the intent. However, there’s no forgiveness from the outrage mob, ever. The most successful defenders against this kind of accusation/ involvement (who are few and far between) are always those who stand their ground and give not an inch.

Virex

Banned
Digitally penetrated, never knew it meant with fingers also. Thought for a moment she meant it the way that woman who now works for Insomniac said that she was raped in GTA 5

GiantWaffle's story just seems weird with the way he addresses things. I have no idea what the truth is and quite frankly don't care, I am "siding" with Deb here and supportive of her more than the streamer. In my eyes it's better to support a liar than a sexual predator

Weird logic.

So if I lie that you are sexual Predator, then you think that it is fine that people support me, the liar, than you, The alleged sexual Predator?

Now you are sexual Predator and rapist, or pedorapist! And necrophiliac! And even goats aint safe from you!

And because you support liars, then you must admit these crimes now. Yes?

Nobody should support liars, not even sexual Predators like you.

Get the point, why supporting liars is moronic?

Smart and intelligent solution would be not to support liars or Predators, why you have to choose a team without hard facts?

And best is to not to believe anyone without hard proof, otherwise you are rapist too just because I would claim it.

If it is real case with 100% good evidence, it us still retarded to support liars. That just fucks up the credibility and allows lying sluts to cancel innocent men

Emotional thinkers fuck this world up.

They hear "rape" and are ready to burn the man without evidence, because they are too stupid to think logically. I get no feelings when reading these things, as I know that it could be lies too, so just claiming being rape victim should not get any sympathy

Last edited:

Reallink

This is unquestionably the most bizarro world account by far, this girls logic (or lack there of) is completely backwards to the point of objective clinical insanity. The unexplained mile wide hole in her account (i.e. why the husband left the room without saying anything and drove back home alone) is found in the original accounts from 6 years ago. As she got drunk she started sitting on all the other guy's laps, grinding on their crotches, made out with them, and giggled as they fondled her breasts. The only reasonable conclusion is the husband witnessed some or all of this and GTFO in a fit of rage. How/why in the fuck would someone of sound mind who was "raped", hang out with her alleged assailants the entire next day, willingly stay in the "rape den" for a 2nd night, continue to get pass out drunk with them, and voluntarily start giving them a handjob in lieu of telling them "No, get off me" or straight up leaving the bed/room. It's pure nonsense, the girl legitimately needs psychological help. A mind has to be badly broken to convince itself the illogical is logical, and hers has spun quite the upside down yarn.

Last edited:

_Justinian_

Gold Member
I swear, Twitch is full of a bunch of children. Immature, insecure, mentally unsound, socially awkward, and sexually repressed. If I was a streamer, I would NEVER go to a Twitch event or party. Ever.

Bragr

Banned
I just googled Insomniac raped in GTA. And not only did she say that, she is also the face of black cat in Spider-Man. Jesus Christ.

TheContact

I swear, Twitch is full of a bunch of children. Immature, insecure, mentally unsound, socially awkward, and sexually repressed. If I was a streamer, I would NEVER go to a Twitch event or party. Ever.

Eh, you're somewhat-famous and you have groupies. Just be sure to have them sign a waiver of consent first.

Is it this one? I can't believe this story is back after all these years.

Oh WOW. Listening to that grimdark donation shout out being read aloud, followed by awkward silence combined with the irritating repetition of that shitty videogame noise.... There's just something so "peak clown world" about it.

We're so screwed.

Virex

Banned
Huh? Who was raped in gta?
Found the video

InSDoEd.jpg

She's a writer at Insomniac now as well

Last edited:
If you're a nobody with no brand or big company attached to you then you've got nothing to fear from these #Metoos.

Some guy called Brad she hooked up when drunk years ago who she lost contact with but was a friend at the party from I think Steve who now works in a call center last time I heard or something... Isn't getting #metooed.
If you have any sort of social media presence you are at risk. Of course the more successful or rich you are the bigger the target you become. There are plenty of average joes that get falsely accused everyday some even kill themselves or get lynched.

Last edited:

BaneIsPain

Thanks for the clarification on digital penetration. I'm thinking about either 0101 or 1010 or 1111 or anything kid nowadays going on.

zeioIIDX

Imagine just one drunken night of partying many years ago in your high school or early college days where there was nothing out of the ordinary to remember and suddenly a twitter accusation is saying you raped some girl who actually pushed herself on you. And in today's world, both parties being drunk still means the man is the rapist and everyone will automatically believe the woman no matter what you say. It's fucking ridiculous.

This is what I don't like. At all. It's such a huge double standard when women are allowed to be flirtatious, alluring, and in control of initiating anything sexual and making advances (in which case, the man is looked down upon for not accepting). But the moment a man attempts to flirt or try to get some attention, it's seen as creepy or he's a sexual predator. Apparently, when women do that shit, she's just an independent woman in control of her sexuality and having harmless fun. I can't tell you how many times I've witnessed or been a party to women just straight-up fondling or touching all over me or other dudes and trying to be sexy. Drunk and sober. If I did that shit...I'd be cancelled on Twitter (or worse). I don't understand how both a man and woman being drunk and having sex equates to the man raping the woman. That's kinda misogynistic, to be honest...because in a way, it's implying that women are weaker physically and mentally/emotionally and that they are helpless victims around big, strong, vicious, scary men.

Bullshit. Damn near every woman I've gone on a date with or hung out with in the last decade+ has literally shown me the weapons they carry in their purses and in their bras. From knives and pepper spray, to tasers, to fucking loaded pistols. Women are adults and can handle themselves, they shouldn't be viewed as or treated as some frail construct of purity incapable of having poor judgment (especially while drunk). Also, what I would hope is the case majority of the time, two drunk/high people sometimes truly do just wanna have sex with each other and are lucid enough to understand/desire and consent to this. Women are anything but frail or weak, they birth humans...I mean, come on. Even beyond that, there are TONS of women in the world who can whoop my ass.

Probably not making sense and went off on a tangent but hey, I just don't dig men being at fault by default when two adults have sex while drunk and the woman later regrets her decision. That being said, obviously every situation is not so cut and dry or black and white (that term would probably get me banned from ResetEra). If consent is supposedly impossible to give while under the influence...how are any of the choices we make while drunk safe? If you are drunk in New Orleans and you go stop by a gift shop and buy a $100 pewter statue of a rotting penis covered in thorns and oatmeal, are you telling me that person truly didn't give consent to have their credit card charged? And they should be entitled to a refund but also be allowed to keep the item they purchased? If being drunk means you're unable to consent to sex, it should also mean you're unable to consent to anything. I'm sure someone can explain the logic to me but I didn't get much sleep last night so my head is hazy and I'm certain my ignorant arguments are suffering because of it. It just doesn't make sense to me that people (mostly women) can't agree to have sex while drunk but they certainly can agree to anything else while drunk.

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
How do you "leave someone behind with a bunch of guys"? Are we assuming these are all sex craving lunatics, just waiting for a piece of meat to be thrown their way?

Like seriously, can someone explain that part to me? Were they all friends or were they all strangers to her? Why are there a bunch of guys in a hotel room in the first place anyway? Seems like a boring sausage fest.

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
Found the video

InSDoEd.jpg

She's a writer at Insomniac now as well

lol at realistic virtual rapes, cutting to a dude bent over in the street with a cone on his head, a dog humping the air and clips of people shooting dead people in the dick.

Deanington

It shouldnt be a problem that a person leaves their other half in a room full of guys/girls/etc. The problem happens when the other half acts like a hoe. Not only that, if I am leaving for reasons I would hope my wife would want to leave with me. Also, dude was pissed and left her there, he knew what was up. At that point I would have noped out on the marriage, especially after the other guy admitted to banging her. I know its easier said than done but its too much drama, feelings, wondering, trust issues, etc after that point.

Last edited:

ShadowNate

Why do these stories with allegations read like they are written by people with serious mental issues?

In this case, even the response from one of the accused sounds like that. What the hell is wrong with people?

iconmaster

Banned
Back in 2016 she described this event as "I cheated on Sam."

You could argue, of course, that she was trying to come to grips with a terrible experience; but now we're in the position of explaining away her own account of the situation.

YLX56UH.png

TheContact

What in gods name is digital penetration? Did he said he wanted to penetrate her via fb message or something?

OP clarified. It means fingerbanging basically, digital=finger digits. It's a weird thing to say and I've never heard it referred to that way, but maybe where he lives that's just what people call it.

TheContact

Edit: If this turns out to be true though, fuck Sam for being so naive and obviously fuck those guys for doing that to her.

I donno if I'd blame Sam for being naive. He probably just trusted her. They were both each others firsts and super religious. In retrospect, those are the ones you have to be the most protective over, but I don't blame his naivety. Pretty much everyone but Sam is deserving of blame here.

Top Bottom