• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Twitch streamer getting poundmetoo'd (GiantWaffle)

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
I donno if I'd blame Sam for being naive. He probably just trusted her. They were both each others firsts and super religious. In retrospect, those are the ones you have to be the most protective over, but I don't blame his naivety. Pretty much everyone but Sam is deserving of blame here.
I guess it depends which story is true. Her new story makes him look weak, like he just left his girl getting set up and then just left the scene entirely. Maybe he knew it and got angry (In this case he acted wrong imo. Should have had a talk with his girl) or he was just very naive. There is nothing wrong with trusting one another, its pretty much the basis of a relationship. However, its still very illogical to me to let my wife I am married to for a few months get drunk in a hotel room with other guys. Jealousy is one thing, but you gonna be a little realistic about the situation. If he was married for a few years and is really sure about his relationship, then sure, still a little weird to just leave despite your girl wanting you to stay, but fine.

Paracelsus

I guess it depends which story is true. Her new story makes him look weak, like he just left his girl getting set up and then just left the scene entirely. Maybe he knew it and got angry (In this case he acted wrong imo. Should have had a talk with his girl) or he was just very naive. There is nothing wrong with trusting one another, its pretty much the basis of a relationship. However, its still very illogical to me to let my wife I am married to for a few months get drunk in a hotel room with other guys. Jealousy is one thing, but you gonna be a little realistic about the situation. If he was married for a few years and is really sure about his relationship, then sure, still a little weird to just leave despite your girl wanting you to stay, but fine.

This is the original take on the story.

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
This is the original take on the story.
This one just makes her sound like a hoe.
I would simply wait till more is known to the public. Anything factual. So far I am not picking sides.

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
this is from reddit btw.

"she called it cheating before, why do you believe this new statement more than the previous one?"

"She explains this. She says she was indoctrinated and raised to believe that any type of sex outside of marriage was cheating. She thought rape only applied to when you were fighting against the rapist.
Because of that, it took her years to process what actually happened. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that."

This is what happens when humans are horny all the time. For fuck's sake, our population more than doubled in the last 60+ years from 2.5 billion to 7.8 billion. Keep your dicks inside the pants boys haha. But seriously we are dumb as a race.

Mister Wolf

Needs some facts. Why did her husband strand her there? If it was because she was flirting with other men. We're the men she was flirting and making physical contact with the ones that allegedly "raped" her? If the answer is yes to the second question then it sounds like bullshit.

Bragr

Banned
this is from reddit btw.

"she called it cheating before, why do you believe this new statement more than the previous one?"

"She explains this. She says she was indoctrinated and raised to believe that any type of sex outside of marriage was cheating. She thought rape only applied to when you were fighting against the rapist.
Because of that, it took her years to process what actually happened. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that."
Dude, she's just trying to come to grips with what she did. There are many accounts, and all of them include her flirting in front of her husband with other guys, her sticking around after he left, and eventually fucking one of them. She ditched her husband in front of others and can't stand the shame, so she will say whatever she can to live with it. It's not her or Waffle that's the victims here, it's the husband. The guys, including waffle, were complete assholes for coming on to her when they knew she was married, but she was the worst of them all because she was the wife and didn't care. Screw them all.

Bragr

Banned
What happened here, is that the husband was a dork and a mormon and she wanted to hang with the cool guys. And now the mental dragons of what she did has been haunting her for years, and this whole this is a coping mechanism where she can shift some blame and in her own head, justify her actions, designing a reason why she slept with that guy. She will never be content until she comes to terms with what she did, this is likely only gonna make her more psychotic. Hopefully she can find some better way of dealing with this and not ruin Waffle's career.

6CJAmCN.png

Last edited:

zeorhymer

this is from reddit btw.

Heh...that's one hell of a gas lighting.

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
She ditched her husband in front of others and can't stand the shame,
thats when her husband should have been a men. Say something like "Hey what are you doing?" or "Stop touching my wife like that" or at worst "I want a divorce", but he just let it happen and him leaving pretty much sealed it. Also they are still married I think.
Obviously he isn't to blame for her wife cheating. I only blame him for being a wimp in a situation like this. If my wife would cuddle and kiss with men in front of me I would tell her/them to stop or would tell her, that we will go seperate routes from here on now if it continues. Thats sluty behaviour and any female doing it on purpose can lick my ass.
If she got raped though and her new story is true, then he is partially to blame for leaving her with those guys. Either way, its such a "no thing" to do to let your wife get wasted with other guys and leave, at least in my book.

Screw them all.
I agree on that.

anothertech

Hard to not question this a bit. Partying hard and flirting/messing around multiple nights in a row. Husband leaves early.

Sleeping with the guys willingly, Giving dude handjob that leads to sex.

Sounds like there's more to this story.

You can't just use alcohol as an excuse for bad behavior, on either side.

iconmaster

Banned
"...it took her years to process what actually happened. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that."

I think it's reasonable to regard a shifting story as suspect, even if there could be an explanation for it. If it's that complex, though, this is one for the courts and not us poor nobodies trying to catch up on people of whom we'd never heard before 3 days ago.

Reallink

There is no choice in who to believe, her new story DOES NOT dispute the original accounts that led to her husband leaving. She got drunk and started grinding, fondling, and making out with other men in front of her husband. Rather than provide an alternative explanation, she simply omits these details from her new account, leaving this massive plot hole that doesn't make logical sense and paints her husband as some retard that decided to ditch her for no reason. Anyone with half a brain could deduce he witnessed her acting a slut, got pissed, and left. The fact that she continued to hang out with the "rapists" the next days, drank with them, and stayed in bed with them a second night tells you all you need to know about all these alleged "assaults". This is a regret fueled revisionist history reimagining from a damaged mind trying to absolve itself of guilt.

Last edited:

anothertech

We have seen how well the 'I was so drunk I didn't know what I was doing' works as a defense for the accused. (it doesn't)

This seems to be the only defense of her actions in her own story here. Why should alcohol be held to any different standard for her actions? That along with the omitted details from her husband leaving and the details from the second day really make the account and motivation suspect.

Jbomb19

Short wrap up - 6 years ago, a recently married girl and her husband were partying with streamers at SGDQ. He left her behind in a hotel room with a bunch of guys. The girl was publicly thought to have cheated on her husband for 6 years, but she was finally able to come forward with a twitter accusation and say she was raped instead of cheating.

The accusation:

His side of the story:

*digital penetration means finger penetration. Fingers are often referred to as digits. This has been confusing to people in the thread so far, so I'm adding it here.

It's amazing to live in an era where somebody you think is completely falsely accusing you of raping her has to be commended for her "bravery" multiple times. Imagine someone accusing you of stealing something, and before you can say you didn't do it, you have to tell them 3 times that they are brave for coming forward with the false accusation first :messenger_tears_of_joy:

It sucks because Waffle seems like a pretty cool guy, so I hope he didn't really do what she's claiming. He says he didn't, and essentially says she's lying in the nicest way possible. He cut his last stream short when he saw the accusation go on Twitter and hasn't streamed since. I have to assume he immediately went to see a lawyer.

TIL way many of you didn’t know what “digital penetration” was, which honestly is very on brand

Nydus

Gold Member
Here's your daily reminder to unfriend all those liberal chicks you consentually hooked up with in college.
Ugh. Yeah...this liberal Mormon chick. Why do some people need to drag politics in every fucking thread?? Go wank to a rally if you need ya politics this hard in your life. I'm more interested in a giantwaffle fingerbanging a Mormon hoe while she gives hand to a Speedrunner!

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
Didn't notice he posted this:

So that's it. He has to stop making money out of nowhere and go into hiding because someone accused him of something he claims he didn't even do.

Xplainin

Banned
The first fucked up thing in all of this is that Twitch streamers are actually a thing.
Second, his reply was so pathetic he almost deserves to roll it up even if he is innocent.
"I never touched her, but I am so proud of her having the courage to accuse me of it. Nothing of what she said happened did, but I'm not saying she is lying because everyones reality is different".

Umbral

Why is he commending someone’s bravery while categorically denying what she said was partially or wholly true? 2020 is just wild.

Never been happier to be a gay, married man with limited interest in social media and all my skeletons out of the closet. Dating—even chatting with someone—these days is a fucking minefield.
I picture you calmly tending a garden while just outside your fence is all-out war and destruction.

How do you "leave someone behind with a bunch of guys"? Are we assuming these are all sex craving lunatics, just waiting for a piece of meat to be thrown their way?

Like seriously, can someone explain that part to me? Were they all friends or were they all strangers to her? Why are there a bunch of guys in a hotel room in the first place anyway? Seems like a boring sausage fest.
They were young men, so yes, sex-craving lunatics is about right. Hormones raging and one attactive girl.

SuoGrey

I guess cell phones didn't exist back in 2014 so she had to get drunk and banged two nights in a row because she was all alone in a new place. Riiiiight.

CAB_Life

I picture you calmly tending a garden while just outside your fence is all-out war and destruction.

They were young men, so yes, sex-craving lunatics is about right. Hormones raging and one attactive girl.

Can’t tell if you’re being facetious or not as context is always so crude on the internet. Regardless, I’ll politely engage. So I’m not one of those people that sees enemies under their bed or anything but you’d be blind to not have noticed the cultural shift and, subsequently, the inherent dangers of dating, which go well beyond the good old days of worrying about the clap (or worse) and into the realm of social and financial ruin.

And overall, looking at the social and political landscape behind this shift, the state of the world is indeed quite troubling and combative: the level of ideology (choose your side and rhetoric) and the sheer amplification of it all through social media. We’ve rarely had a climate so tribal and hostile towards each other’s tribes, and we’ve never been so connected as to attack them all at once regardless of distance thanks to Twitter.

I don’t see how any of this is healthy for the human psyche. I don’t see any of this rising furor ending particularly well.

Umbral

Can’t tell if you’re being facetious or not as context is always so crude on the internet. Regardless, I’ll politely engage. So I’m not one of those people that sees enemies under their bed or anything but you’d be blind to not have noticed the cultural shift and, subsequently, the inherent dangers of dating, which go well beyond the good old days of worrying about the clap (or worse) and into the realm of social and financial ruin.

And overall, looking at the social and political landscape behind this shift, the state of the world is indeed quite troubling and combative: the level of ideology (choose your side and rhetoric) and the sheer amplification of it all through social media. We’ve rarely had a climate so tribal and hostile towards each other’s tribes, and we’ve never been so connected as to attack them all at once regardless of distance thanks to Twitter.

I don’t see how any of this is healthy for the human psyche. I don’t see any of this rising furor ending particularly well.
Well said. My eyes are very open to what’s going on culturally.

Sorry for any confusion. I was just remarking on your freedom from the madness, with being gay, married, and having little interest in social media. The serenity must be amazing. I have cut out social media, but it’s not a good feeling to want to date and simultaneously want to remain single because of all the chaos. It feels so dangerous that you just want to walk out into the woods and abstain.

angelic

Banned
Another twitch slag, gotit. I wonder how the world would be if men had the upper hand in sexual encounter accusations. Would we be such dickheads as women? Im not so sure.

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone with half a brain could deduce he witnessed her acting a slut, got pissed, and left.
Thats the most logical conclusion for sure. Its that moment though, were the husband shouldn't just leave. Him getting angry over that is understandable, I mean who wouldnt get angry over that? But he should have approached talking to his girl and those guys. Thats my point.

supernova8

Banned

So in the most recent twitlonger she talks about what happened in 2014, but in the one I provide above (dated 2016) she mentions how she cheated on him 2 years prior (which makes it 2014).

I cannot be bothered to search for more but I assume these are the same incidents? She says in 2016 that she cheated and she's apologizing, and yet in this 2020 post she suddenly changed her story to say she was raped.

Either that or it's a different incident and she's a known cheater and therefore her testimony is immediately slightly less believable.

Am I missing something?

Last edited:

llien

It
When men do stupid things when drunk, being drunk is aggravating detail.
When women do, however, there still is some man to blame...

Vagina does not turn people into amforas, they are still full blown individuals with agency and, god forbid, responsibilities...

drotahorror

Lol at the whole story. Get's freaky the first night, maybe wasn't super into it but went back a second night to get even more freaky and more fucked up off alcohol. Then in the morning gives dude a handjob to which he instantly takes his pants off and penetrates her (she had no clothes on already as well, I would assume, she doesn't mention the guy violently ripping her clothes off).

thats when her husband should have been a men. Say something like "Hey what are you doing?" or "Stop touching my wife like that" or at worst "I want a divorce", but he just let it happen and him leaving pretty much sealed it. Also they are still married I think.
Obviously he isn't to blame for her wife cheating. I only blame him for being a wimp in a situation like this. If my wife would cuddle and kiss with men in front of me I would tell her/them to stop or would tell her, that we will go seperate routes from here on now if it continues. Thats sluty behaviour and any female doing it on purpose can lick my ass.
If she got raped though and her new story is true, then he is partially to blame for leaving her with those guys. Either way, its such a "no thing" to do to let your wife get wasted with other guys and leave, at least in my book.

I agree on that.
Ah, nothing like being a raging sexist to prove your point eh? What is it us men are "supposed" to do exactly? He is NOT to fucking blame at all. Maybe he is a coward or felt like he didn't need to stand there in a room with a fully grown, functional women who was making a mockery out of him.

If anything in this world is toxic and wrong, it's weak opinions like yours.

Thats right though, he's just supposed to be a man and man-up amirite? Get a bloody grip of yourself.

TheContact

everyone but the husband is to blame here. they came onto her knowing she was married, and she was flirting and getting drunk with the intention of having sex in order to get back at her husband. she regretted it, called it "cheating" at the time, now she changes her story to she was "raped" because it deflects the blame away from her as she was apparently struggling with that decision all these years. this is why you don't marry a virgin. girls need to sleep around and get this shit out of their system before jumping into a committed relationship.

Here's what Stiv said in 2015 about the incident:

Everything happened between us and the couple other guys I was rooming with. It began one night when Tolki, the couple other guys and I decided to drink. Sam didn't drink, and actually clammed up and became silent while we were just hanging out and drinking. Eventually, he wound up leaving the room without saying anything, and he didn't come back for the remainder of the night. As the night went on and we all got drunker, things started getting crazier. We were cuddling and such, and by the end of the night we all wound up kissing Tolki.

Now, I know there's a lot of talk about her and I having sex. And I will confirm that this is true. During the last couple of days of SGDQ, Tolki and I started to talk a lot more personally and become closer with each other. One night we wound up alone in the hotel room, and it happened. This is hands-down the worst thing that happened. It was wrong on both of our parts. We both consented to it being 100% aware that she was married. We both betrayed Sam on a whole different level. I don't know what came over us, but it happened, and we are both sorry beyond belief for it.

That basically sums up the entirety of what happened between Tolki, the other guys, and I. To speak for myself and the other guys, we just plain weren't thinking straight and made some really dumb mistakes. To speak for Tolki, I'm sure the reasons she acted the way she did are due to factors that we don't completely understand. All I know for sure is that the two married very young, and that they are both undergoing changes as they grow older. I also know that Tolki just wasn't very happy with how things were going in their marriage, but she didn't really know how to approach this. They were going through some really rough patches in their relationship, and all of the stuff that happened was sort of an outlet for Tolki, I guess.

So GiantWaffle was rooming with Stiv. His response doesn't say he never kissed her or touched her, but that he didn't sexually assault her. Stiv also said GiantWaffle touched Tolki inappropriately.

But that's according to them. She's saying she was forced to drink and was finger raped the first night by both Stiv and Waffle, but then the next night she got drunk with them again the next night, and that's when Stiv had sex with her, or she was raped according to her.

Last edited:

iconmaster

Banned

"There are rules about that."

I am absolutely not a lawyer, but I think in general even if the accuser was voluntarily intoxicated, she is still unable to legally consent and you are still guilty of rape. It varies a bit by state, and in Colorado (where I think this all went down) voluntary intoxication may reduce the charges but won't result in an acquittal.

Yes, sleeping with a drunk woman is pretty much always rape in the US. Go ahead and double-check me on this; but as harsh as it sounds it seems to be the case. It's at least legally simple: if she's intoxicated, she can't consent.

Could a woman be accused of rape for sleeping with an intoxicated man? I think so; a quick survey suggests the law is gender-agnostic on this matter. So presumably Tolki's partners could make similar accusations against her. I suspect they wouldn't get very far in either the courtroom of public opinion or a real courtroom.

Last edited:

Ten_Fold

everyone but the husband is to blame here. they came onto her knowing she was married, and she was flirting and getting drunk with the intention of having sex in order to get back at her husband. she regretted it, called it "cheating" at the time, now she changes her story to she was "raped" because it deflects the blame away from her as she was apparently struggling with that decision all these years. this is why you don't marry a virgin. girls need to sleep around and get this shit out of their system before jumping into a committed relationship.

Here's what Stiv said in 2015 about the incident:

So GiantWaffle was rooming with Stiv. His response doesn't say he never kissed her or touched her, but that he didn't sexually assault her. Stiv also said GiantWaffle touched Tolki inappropriately.

But that's according to them. She's saying she was forced to drink and was finger raped the first night by both Stiv and Waffle, but then the next night she got drunk with them again the next night, and that's when Stiv had sex with her, or she was raped according to her.
LOL soo she got fingered the first time but STILL went back again? She wanted some D, I’m sure the SJW Twitter crowd will find someway to defend this.

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
What is it us men are "supposed" to do exactly?
not letting his wife get drunk in a hotel room with strangers, how about that?

It's weak opinions like yours.
Thats right though, he's just supposed to be a man and man-up amirite? Get a bloody grip of yourself.
1M sawry, LameBumDick iM suare ya th1nbk cr1yIng and r4Gequ1tting is re4sIonAb1e.
tH00se n4sty w0man lololol

Be real, as a husband in the same situation, what would you do? Open your mouth and say something about it? Or act like you don't care and cowardly leave?

TheContact

1M sawry, LameBumDick iM suare ya th1nbk cr1yIng and r4Gequ1tting is re4sIonAb1e.

Be real, as a husband in the same situation, what would you do? Open your mouth and say something about it? Or act like you don't care and cowardly leave?

He was 19 years old and was upset with her, I don't think he ever expected she would kiss all 4 guys in there, let 2 of them finger bang her, and then have sex with one of the guy the following night. You ever make a mistake in a relationship especially when you were sub 20?

Not letting? Excuse me but how does he have control or permission over her? She can make her own choices and he doesn't own her. You're awful sexist aren't you?

Is this supposed to be mocking me or something? It's so stupid i don't even understands what you're trying to imply.

Me personally? If i saw my wife flirting and hanging all over other men at an event or party, i'd leave her on the spot then and there like he did. She's no wife or respectable person in the first place if she's doing that, drunk excuses or not. If you want to be the macho man and go start a fight with other men over a tramp then feel free to do so, just don't complain when you either end up dead, killing someone or left brain damaged from 4 other guys kicking you around the head while you're on the floor unconcious for acting the big man.

Honestly, i make it clear to my SO's that if i ever ONCE catch you outright disrespecting me with another man or woman, you're done, out, good fucking bye. Not worth wasting the precious time i have left on this planet waiting for false people.

You're the one people should be looking at though with how you think a man needs to give permission to his wife.

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
Not letting? Excuse me but how does he have control or permission over her? She can make her own choices and he doesn't own her. You're awful sexist aren't you?
lmfao I am not talking about control. He got a mouth. He should use it.
You're awful sexist aren't you?
You are a goddamn idiot taking me out of context. Admitting your dislikage of what your girl is doing to tease you isn't sexist, you peace of beta garbage.
Is this supposed to be mocking me or something? It's so stupid i don't even understands what you're trying to imply.
I just wanted to go down to your level so you understand me better.
just don't complain when you either end up dead, killing someone or left brain damaged from 4 other guys kicking you around the head while you're on the floor unconcious for acting the big man.
Yeah I am sure the GDQ is full of people beating me up. Killing someone? Are you deaf? lol
I have never talked about getting violent, screw yourself.

You are a goddamn idiot taking me out of context. Admitting your dislikage of what your girl is doing to tease you isn't sexist, you peace of beta garbage.

Yeah I am sure the GDQ is full of people beating me up. Killing someone? Are you deaf? lol

I mean in the gaming community as it stands right now has a lot of predators in it, and you think I’m way off the mark that you might end up in a fight by barking orders at people for speaking to your SO.

Maybe it’s cause we grew up in different places but I know what I know and I wouldn’t act like a cardboard gangster on the Internet like you do.

You go show’em who’s boss big mouth.

TheContact

Top Bottom