• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Uncharted 4 beta coming up?

Oneself

Holycrap! I thought I would have time to play the Hitman beta.
U4 multi is so addictive, I probably won't play anything else.

Oh well.

In the Netherlands and its up on the PS store for me, downloading now. It was on the uncharted 4 page.

Hype. Dont have the uc Collection yet though.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Why can i choose single player or multi player when i download it?

joanot

Durante el fin de semana público, que se celebra del 4 de marzo a las 18:00 (hora española) al 6 de marzo, estás invitado a jugar un duelo por equipos en tres mapas basados en increíbles ubicaciones del modo Historia para un jugador.

200w.gif

I'm getting: "It may be unavailable or the address may be incorrect. Select [Home] to continue browsing the PlayStation®Store."

Fuck. I need this.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Hell yes

Closed beta was fun as hell. Looking forward for another go. This is extra nice for me as well since I'm on a blackout for SP stuff and it's the weekend before The Division is out. Perfect timing.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Hopefully they revamped the controls and shooting. its like they took what made Uncharted 2 mp great and threw it in the gutter then took the filth out of the gutter and put that back in.

never played a 60 fps game so janky.
Wut? That's the best uncharted has controlled...

WITHE1982

Wow that kinda came out of nowhere. I wonder why it hasn't been pushed that much (compared to the first)?

I'm guessing due to the first being an incentive to grab the Uncharted collection. If people knew about a second open Beta they may not have be inclined to buy.

Nevertheless it's great news and I'll be there for a few rounds.

9.6GB download.

Hopefully they revamped the controls and shooting. its like they took what made Uncharted 2 mp great and threw it in the gutter then took the filth out of the gutter and put that back in.

never played a 60 fps game so janky.
This is absolute bullshit. Janky my ass

Top Bottom