• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Another very young white pretty girl leaning conservative with a rightwing audience..Andrew Yang follower

pel1300

Jan 11, 2006
....and Andrew Yang follows her back on twitter! ERA hates her!

I bet this girl triggers Hillary Clinton/Pete Buttigeg/Beto O Rourke/Kamala Harris/Biden fanboys!!!

LOL and wow at those horrible celebrity tweets. Actors have lost their minds. One of those tweets is worthy of being investigated/arrested for.

I will never speak of this girl again. My caring about her began and ended with this post. Unless anyone else actually cares to add their 2 cents.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yakuzakazuya

DeSo

Dec 10, 2009
Australia
Damn, posting this video.

You sure showed those lefties

You're basically who Obama was talking about lmfao

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: pel1300

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
What was the name of that other super hot, but humbly dressed girl on youtube who made those anti-feminist videos that triggered people? Must be more than one of those, but I don't remember any of their names and this one sticks out more in my mind.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tesseract

Mihos

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
steamcommunity.com
What was the name of that other super hot, but humbly dressed girl on youtube who made those anti-feminist videos that triggered people? Must be more than one of those, but I don't remember any of their names and this one sticks out more in my mind.
Sounds like ShoeOnHead , although I wouldn't go super hot. Super cute in a "could be my daughter" kind of way.

Last edited:

pel1300

Jan 11, 2006
Lol even when spelling out this thread is not a troll post and it is more satire someone manages to get snarky and strawman. There was not bait to bite so they just create their own.

Lauren Chen... She's hot. Don't like her politics and don't watch her that interesting but t I saw her in that debate with Kulinski and Tim Black and Tomi

Last edited:

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
I remember way back in 2015-2016. Her and her twin sister were Sci-fi authors who came out in support of Trump. I think I might have first seen them on Infowars lol. I was so MAGA back then. What a good time that was.