• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthem: 8 Minutes of Freeplay Expedition Gameplay (World Events, Lore, and Bosses)

John Day

Ok just finished it.

Looks like some fun! I do wonder though:

- will there be more to the setting than just the forest/jungle/valley?

- looks like flight doesn’t waste any resource, unless that was just for testing. I wonder if accuracy takes a hit for shooting in the air?

- the big enemies look cool.

Looking forward for more info on it. Looks like some fun.

Bryank75

Banned
Looks like it would be a lot of fun in a squad of 3 or 4..
Was already considering picking it up, want to hear about the endgame though.

ShdwDrake

Banned
Ok just finished it.

- looks like flight doesn’t waste any resource, unless that was just for testing. I wonder if accuracy takes a hit for shooting in the air?

- the big enemies look cool.

Looking forward for more info on it. Looks like some fun.

The flight has a resource but the storm can hover almost indefinately. And the interceptor and jump alot and is really quick. Also water cools down the suit to fly longer and they where underwater at the beginning and going through waterfalls but at some points you can see the blue bar under the javelin, thats the 'flight time' (fuel? i forget what they call it).

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
They keep showing what looks like the same crap. This is going to be Destiny 1 all over again (lack of content).

Xiaoki

Ok just finished it.

Yes, almost everything they've shown is fairly low level.

From what Ive gathered the highest level content shown so far is the developers playing through the stronghold which was level 20. Anthem's current level cap is level 30.

They have shown other areas briefly like a volcanic area.

Why arent they showing different areas? Why are the videos and demos all around level 10? Maybe the higher level content isnt ready to be shown. Maybe they want to keep a few things under wraps until launch.

It seems that some people want more more more and they want it now now now but when the game comes out they complain that they've seen everything already.

Moneal

Looks really fun. Hope they don't turn down the power recharge like destiny did. I want to do more than just shoot all the time.

Grinchy

Banned
I hope they do a nice demo where you can really try a good chunk of the game like Destiny 1 did. It looks cool but I'm so burned out on these loot games so I can't say I'd buy it without trying it first.

John Day

Yes, almost everything they've shown is fairly low level.

From what Ive gathered the highest level content shown so far is the developers playing through the stronghold which was level 20. Anthem's current level cap is level 30.

They have shown other areas briefly like a volcanic area.

Why arent they showing different areas? Why are the videos and demos all around level 10? Maybe the higher level content isnt ready to be shown. Maybe they want to keep a few things under wraps until launch.

It seems that some people want more more more and they want it now now now but when the game comes out they complain that they've seen everything already.

I follow your sentiment actually, i’m very fine not knowing everything about a game’s map before release.

I was rather just curious because it was all i had seen. But i’m at ease!

Top Bottom