Anthem Demo Impressions Thread

Dec 5, 2013
UK
Since the demo is almost upon us I thought it was time to create a thread dedicated to everyone's take on the game.
I got a lucky friend code so I will give my own later this weekend!

Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
Does anybody know the time when the demo will be available? I am getting a connection problem (anthem demo is not currently available) when i am trying to connect to ea servers.
9 AM pacific

20 minutes from now

Also just everyone be ready for potential server issues in the beginning

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2016
Hopefully this isn't out of line but my friend and I are going to be bored this weekend waiting for Kingdom Hearts III. Any kind gaffers out there with spare friend codes? :messenger_beaming:

Jan 5, 2012
i can't recall if i have the VIP version. i was able to download the game, and now i'm at the start screen, but every time i continue past the EULA the music crashes and i get thrown back to the xbox dashboard.

Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
Kindly disagree @JareBear We *shouldn't* expect this. EA is quick to take our money yet can't be bothered to test anything.
This only proves they love being continually ridiculed and scorned.
I’m not saying expect it because it’s okay.

But logically if something always happens, it’s something you expect.

This always happens with server dependent big game launches.

I agree it sucks. It happens every single time though

ultrazilla

Gold Member
Sep 17, 2011
www.scifijapan.com
i can't recall if i have the VIP version. i was able to download the game, and now i'm at the start screen, but every time i continue past the EULA the music crashes and i get thrown back to the xbox dashboard.
You're fine. EA's servers are getting crushed. I'd wait an hour or so. Nobody around here has successfully gotten in yet well except @Threeshotgamer who promptly got
frozen in his tracks in game. :messenger_tears_of_joy: I'm sorry bro!

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2013
UK
I'm confused, on the origin site it says I have access and that I will just need to log on my ea account on PS4 to get in but it keeps telling me I don't have access even before I can do anything.