• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthem (PC/XB1/PS4, EA/BioWare, Fall 2018) announced, full reveal at Microsoft conf

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Uh, I'm excited to hear more about this, but did anyone else have the stream glitch where they played a trailer for Destiny instead of Anthem?

Gudji

The moment she said "wall" it reminded me of Destiny. Still looks good, want to see more tomorrow!

Not Drake

I can't get excited for anything Bioware anymore so I'll wait until I see the gameplay. Honestly the trailer played like something I wished ME Andromeda would be about.

Jb

That character design was very Destiny-like, but maybe the gameplay loop will be different.
Either way, that's one more thing to look forward too at MS' presser.

RedHill

Banned
Destiny meets horizon meets every other one of these games involving tech and some sort of alternative society wasteland. And innovative was the word of the day

RAWRferal

If I heard this 10 years ago, I'd be hyped purely from this being a new Bioware IP. After their recent record in kinda like... Mehhh.

Anyone else feel the same?

Top Bottom