• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthem (PC/XB1/PS4, EA/BioWare, Fall 2018) announced, full reveal at Microsoft conf

They better come out swinging HARD tomorrow if they want a good reception after the mess that was Andromeda. Should've shown it today, I don't have faith on this studio anymore

name is pretty weak as well

Luke_Wal

Very interested to see a press release for this that has platforms on it... especially considering I just sold my Xbox to my roommate -_-

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
They better come out swinging HARD tomorrow if they want a good reception after the mess that was Andromeda. Should've shown it today, I don't have faith on this studio anymore

Different studio. Andromeda was done by the bad Bioware, this one is done by Mass Effect 1-3 Bioware.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Its actually about a near future Fascist USA that has built a giant wall along the Southern border and you play one of the exoskeleton wearing border patrol militia trying to stop anyone from crossing through any means possible. Anthem ties in with the uber patriotic themes.

JakR

Don't be exclusive... but if it is... and it looks amazing.....

Scorpio might just grab me.

If EA wants a repeat of Titanfall or Mass Effect from last gen, it will be an exclusive.
But excluding the market leader will be a disaster and a bad way to start a bew IP that aims to be a juggernaut.

Its actually about a near future Fascist USA that has built a giant wall along the Southern border and you play one of the exoskeleton wearing border patrol militia trying to stop anyone from crossing through any means possible. Anthem ties in with the uber patriotic themes.

What about those giant monsters?

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Can't get hyped for something that's supposedly shared universe and Destiny-esque. Not even for my ultimate gaming love, #BioWare.

But maybe tomorrow (and the coming year) will change my mind.

Admodieus

In Anthem, you play as Bioware developers, trapped in the box they built for themselves that is the ending to Mass Effect 3

usp84

If this is some online only game it will be the most dissapointing thing of this E3 no competition

Top Bottom