Antifa attacked Tucker Carlson's home, attempted to break down the door, and made a bomb threat

Okay, I've been watching some tucker and I dont get it. He gets obviously ignorant people on his show and makes them look silly.

That somehow inspires terror attacks?

Someone who believes Tucker is some kind of hate monger please post a clip of it because I am just not seeing it. If this is what inspires loons to bang on someone's door, I am in shock at the level of stupidity at some of these protesters.

I mean, I dont get it.

Okay, I've been watching some tucker and I dont get it. He gets obviously ignorant people on his show and makes them look silly.

That somehow inspires terror attacks?

Someone who believes Tucker is some kind of hate monger please post a clip of it because I am just not seeing it. If this is what inspires loons to bang on someone's door, I am in shock at the level of stupidity at some of these protesters.

I mean, I dont get it.
Those are not protestors, they are extremists flirting with terrorism now.

This bothers me a lot. This is why we (the left, I guess, more or less) are losing. This is just hateful rhetoric and so unnecessary.

I almost wonder if we will ever be able to have civil disagreements across this country again. It just seems like it’s automatic “oh you disagree ok I hope you die now” conclusions everywhere.

Sad.

You guys are all being obtuse. You know exactly why he and his family deserve this treatment. He is a popular personality to those who watch Fox News, and therefore is a Nazi, Fascist, Racist, Transphobe, Misogynist, Sega-Saturn apologist who has earned every ounce of hate coming to him.
I heard he said Jaguar>PSX

It's time to call in the Orange Bandicoots to spin him out of existence.

I have some friends that poured piss into his house through the door. They are planning on going back to do something even worse.
Damn, your friends are proper hardcore soldiers of anti-fascism.

What are they gonna do next? Roll a dog shit up in paper, set it on fire on the doorstep, then ring the doorbell so Tucker comes out and stamps on it?

Keep fighting the good fight, guys!

His hardcore anti-illegal immigration stance is a big factor in why ANTIFA hate him.

Also I remember a few weeks ago, maybe a month ago, he questioned the value of diversity. To the left, that's like killing the sacred cow. They consider diversity such a virtue, anyone questioning its worth, must be pure evil, or insane.

Last edited:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...argeted-by-protesters/?utm_term=.2fcc18552106

According to now-deleted social media posts shared by Smash Racism D.C., a local anti-fascist organization whose members have been tied to other demonstrations against prominent Republican figures, activists showed up outside Carlson’s home Wednesday and they had a message for him.

“Tucker Carlson, we are outside your home,” one person could be heard saying in the since-deleted video. The person, using a bullhorn, accused Carlson of “promoting hate” and “an ideology that has led to thousands of people dying.”
Ironic seeing Communists attacking an unspecified ideology because it "led to thousands of people dying".

Although I am still not sure what ideology they think Tucker has.

“Tonight you’re reminded that we have a voice,” a now-deleted tweet read. “Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either.”
In a Facebook post that included video of the gathering, the group wrote, “Fascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!”
A woman was also overheard in one of the deleted videos saying she wanted to “bring a pipe bomb” to his house, he said.
Lovely progression there.

Following backlash and news reports, Twitter removed the problematic tweets and suspended the group’s account early Thursday morning. The Facebook video was also taken down, but the page is still up. In a Facebook message Thursday morning, the group told The Post that they did not have any comment beyond the statement shared with the deleted video.

Last edited:
Just a smattering of choice quotes from the ResetEra thread about this: -

• It would be illegal to wait until nobody is home and just chuck a big ol Molotov cocktail at the place. I sure hope nobody gets the satisfaction of watching this shithead's miniature McMansion burn down, because that would be against the law.
  • Oh well. If his house burns down I'm sure he can afford another
  • The lives of people like carlson and any other public trumper should be hell until they are 6 feet under.
  • Can somebody post his house address? He deserves this.
  • Yeah it would be such a shame if a nazi got "popped".
  • No I meant shooting, and I’m glad people are being honest instead of pretending they wouldn’t be happy.
  • No I don’t, but let’s not pretend there isn’t a sizable user base here that wouldn’t be excited if he was killed.
  • I can't really say what I want without (likely) getting moderated, so I'll just say: having his address and just ringing his door/protesting peacefully seems like a wasted opportunity.
  • The only one I would feel bad for are his children in the home. But Tucker? Yeah, f him.
  • Don’t forget his nazi kids and wife
I bet if anyone posted in that thread saying, "i don'[t like him but we shouldn't hope for death" they have a high chance of being banned.

When you were thinking this post out, was it in Clint Eastwood's voice in Dirty Harry?

Dood. Really. WTF?
I can open my safe in 3 seconds, and my AR is kept in condition 1 at all times. If I have a mob outside my house I grab my AR and ammo box, call the cops and inform them I'm armed, and wait for the first criminal who's stupid enough to volunteer. I'm not talking about stepping outside my home and confronting them, for God's sake, I'm talking about a mob invading my home like these beta cucks attempted.

Notice in my post I had stipulated that they already broke the door in, which did not happen in Carlson's case thankfully. I don't know where you live, but the cops are 5 minutes from me at best. I would hope that you would be willing to defend your family in such a situation.

I can open my safe in 3 seconds, and my AR is kept in condition 1 at all times. If I have a mob outside my house I grab my AR and ammo box, call the cops and inform them I'm armed, and wait for the first criminal who's stupid enough to volunteer. I'm not talking about stepping outside my home and confronting them, for God's sake, I'm talking about a mob invading my home like these beta cucks attempted.

Notice in my post I had stipulated that they already broke the door in, which did not happen in Carlson's case thankfully. I don't know where you live, but the cops are 5 minutes from me at best. I would hope that you would be willing to defend your family in such a situation.
Put your glass of testosterone down and chill out for a minute.

Defending your home is fine. I'm no gun fan, but if you have to use one to defend your family from intruders, I won't hate on you for it.

However, I really don't understand this blood lust, almost like you want this shit to happen so you can dish out some justice. This kind of fantasising is weird to me.