Antifa attacked Tucker Carlson's home, attempted to break down the door, and made a bomb threat

Put your glass of testosterone down and chill out for a minute.

Defending your home is fine. I'm no gun fan, but if you have to use one to defend your family from intruders, I won't hate on you for it.

However, I really don't understand this blood lust, almost like you want this shit to happen so you can dish out some justice. This kind of fantasising is weird to me.

You're misinterpreting the willingness and resolve to defend myself and my family with a desire to take a human life. My greatest desire with relation to firearms is that I never fire one in anger, but I won't be a victim.

It's easy to get upset over the Alt Right or Neo Nazis or whatever.

But it's important to remember that the rise of White Supremacy is coming as a backlash to left wing radicalism, they're the ones who got radicalized first, White Supremacy used to be as fringe as fringe gets, but for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

The longer they keep pushing in this direction and doing shit like this the worse things are going to get, de-escalation should be the name of the game.

I've had to fight with this myself, to fight the temptation to want to give into resentment and to go further and further rightward, but I realized de-escalation is what we need and everyone needs to start walking back their politics.

It seemed like you were living out some macho fantasy of filling the bad guys full of lead.
Even in the Gunshine State of Florida I will still be duly investigated by authorities after a non-fatal shooting of a home-invader, and will certainly have the weapon confiscated during said investigation. No gun-owner with a lick of intelligence wants to deal with the circus after defending themselves, but we'll still do it.

I suppose if I had to clarify my first post it would be that, without criticism of Carlson's wife, I would have been kneeling in front of my door with my AR and ammo can had I been in the situation. That is not a macho man statement, just simple fact that I would have an AR with 330 rounds of M855 on hand.

It seemed like you were living out some macho fantasy of filling the bad guys full of lead.
Eh, I didn't interpret his comments that way. I think the important condition he stipulated was that they were breaking into his house. I think his preference would be for that to just not happen in the first place, but if it does, his family's lives are more important than the invader's.

Put your glass of testosterone down and chill out for a minute.

Defending your home is fine. I'm no gun fan, but if you have to use one to defend your family from intruders, I won't hate on you for it.

However, I really don't understand this blood lust, almost like you want this shit to happen so you can dish out some justice. This kind of fantasising is weird to me.
Nobody has more than 20 guns because they don't want to use them. The shooting range becomes boring at a point.

But it's important to remember that the rise of White Supremacy is coming as a backlash to left wing radicalism, they're the ones who got radicalized first, White Supremacy used to be as fringe as fringe gets, but for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

The longer they keep pushing in this direction and doing shit like this the worse things are going to get, de-escalation should be the name of the game.

I've had to fight with this myself, to fight the temptation to want to give into resentment and to go further and further rightward, but I realized de-escalation is what we need and everyone needs to start walking back their politics.
I don't want to, but I believe this is largely true.

A few years ago if you asked me what I identify with politically, I would have said liberal/left without a second's hesitation.

After what I've seen and experienced firsthand recently, that has become much more problematic.

I feel that "privileged" people are only furthering and contributing to their own privilege with this constant barrage of social justice, which consists in large part of internet posts (FB/twitter/insta, etc) patting each other on the back. They're just continuing to raise themselves above others... it's a paradox that doesn't make sense, but makes complete sense at the same time.

Last edited:
What's weird is real progressives probably don't know who Tucker Carlson is. People on the right would though.
I'm a "real progressive" or "real liberal" and I've known who is for about 15 years.

Some people are mistaking progressives for regressives and putting all of the people that are left of centre into the same basket. That's exactly what leftists extremists are doing when they say that every person who's right of centre is Nazi white supremacist who's as bad as Hitler.

Majorities have always pushed back when minorities try to rise up. If you want something you gotta take it, it's a fight. At the same time there is always resistance. I think now we're at a more reasonable point because the capitalists are really pushing their weight as compared to the past when they were the worst operators, and the average person is simply far more tolerant. They even get sick of it and demand/accept colorblind policy, one positive effect of globalism.

Last edited:
It's cute that Resetera accuses other people of Nazis, when they're the ones forming flash mobs and harassing people.

It's always the case with those people huge hypocrites.

Anyway i guess they got lucky for not being shot. I could see this go horrible wrong really fast when they knock on the wrong door.

It also is massively counterproductive at the end, people will just start to hate the left even more.

Last edited:
I don't want to, but I believe this is largely true.

A few years ago if you asked me what I identify with politically, I would have said liberal/left without a second's hesitation.

After what I've seen and experienced firsthand recently, that has become much more problematic.

I feel that "privileged" people are only furthering and contributing to their own privilege with this constant barrage of social justice, which consists in large part of internet posts (FB/twitter/insta, etc) patting each other on the back. They're just continuing to raise themselves above others... it's a paradox that doesn't make sense, but makes complete sense at the same time.
It's the same with me, I would have said liberal without hesitation, if you had told me one day it wouldn't be that simple I literally never would have believed it.

But there was a time in which liberal was indeed the most logical choice, but times have changed, logic has taken a holiday in the 2010s, it's almost like somewhere along the way we shifted into a different reality.

Majorities have always pushed back when minorities try to rise up. If you want something you gotta take it, it's a fight. At the same time there is always resistance. I think now we're at a more reasonable point because the capitalists are really pushing their weight as compared to the past when they were the worst operators, and the average person is simply far more tolerant. They even get sick of it and demand/accept colorblind policy, one positive effect of globalism.
Here's the thing, the left wing is more of a majority than you realize, America is by and large, not 100%, but by and large a liberal leaning culture.

Hardcore racism had been totally banished from mainstream American society, even in more conservative areas, hardcore homophobia like the WBC was denounced even by many conservative Christians.

So this isn't a conservative majority pushing back against a liberal minority, this is a liberal majority that became infected with toxic ideas and is causing toxic ideas to spread on the other side too.

My theory? I blame the Great Recession, 9/11 hurt us but the one-two punch of 9/11 and the Great Recession just totally knocked the wind out of America's sails, it called everything into question and it allowed toxic ideas to seep back into people's minds as a solution to "fix" what was wrong with society (this applies to both the left and right)

What's really scary to me is the Great Depression was the prelude to World War 2, let's hope history doesn't repeat itself on that front.

Boogie may legit be the nicest guy on the internet. It’s crazy how they hate him so much.
He tried to be a fair, level headed guy, so of course the lunatic fringe hates him.

Boogie may legit be the nicest guy on the internet. It’s crazy how they hate him so much.
I remember when he got banned here a while back, probably by the admins running the ship at ERA now. Everytime the subject of neo-Nazi or anything that has to do with these subjects come up, they always seem to want to lump him with the bad guys.

It's because he's such a centrist, and you know how much THEY are liked by political extremists!

Why am I not surprised someone with a Punisher avatar is salivating at the thought of getting to use lethal force?

Sorry, this is somewhat off-topic, but I have to ask.
What is it about Frank Castle that you find admirable? That you'd want to emulate?
He's pretty objectively an insane and murderous psychopath with no place in society and few, if any, redeeming qualities.
He's basically the poster child for unaddressed rage issues and he's deeply, deeply, pitiable.

When you're describing taking a human life as an "easy fix," there's something wrong.
You have people in this thread defending trespassing and harassing people at their home, but you want to jump down the throat of the guy with the punisher logo? Yeah... That elitist asshole attitude, that is why Punisher is popular

This stuff is disgusting and the way so many people on places like Twitter or ERA are supporting this stuff is scary.

I’m also not surprised. Extremists on both sides see those with different ideas as the enemy and therefore in their minds, this sort of mindset is acceptable.

It also makes things worse that the progressive movement has done a great job of convincing large portions of the US that any disagreement with progressive ideology is racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic, transphobic, or islamophobic. Comments that aren’t easily given one of the labels above become dog whistles. It’s complete brainwashing and it’s scary.

Last edited:
Just a smattering of choice quotes from the ResetEra thread about this:

• It would be illegal to wait until nobody is home and just chuck a big ol Molotov cocktail at the place. I sure hope nobody gets the satisfaction of watching this shithead's miniature McMansion burn down, because that would be against the law.
  • Oh well. If his house burns down I'm sure he can afford another
  • The lives of people like carlson and any other public trumper should be hell until they are 6 feet under.
  • Can somebody post his house address? He deserves this.
  • Yeah it would be such a shame if a nazi got "popped".
  • No I meant shooting, and I’m glad people are being honest instead of pretending they wouldn’t be happy.
  • No I don’t, but let’s not pretend there isn’t a sizable user base here that wouldn’t be excited if he was killed.
  • I can't really say what I want without (likely) getting moderated, so I'll just say: having his address and just ringing his door/protesting peacefully seems like a wasted opportunity.
  • The only one I would feel bad for are his children in the home. But Tucker? Yeah, f him.
  • Don’t forget his nazi kids and wife

-
Just wow. @ResoRai GAF makes you feel ill, how does some quotes from ERA make you feel about Tucker Carlson?

Last edited:
Just wow. @ResoRai GAF makes you feel ill, how does some quotes from ERA make you feel about Tucker Carlson?
The guy asking for his home address to be posted got a one day ban, after review, yet I'm seeing countless people banned for longer or permanently for "downplaying transphobia" or "arguing in bad faith".

Wat?

Speech is violence, but real violence is ok now.

Last edited:
The guy asking for his home address to be posted got a one day ban, after review, yet I'm seeing countless people banned for longer or permanently for "downplaying transphobia" or "arguing in bad faith".

Wat?

Speech is violence, but real violence is ok now.
For as much crap that is flung at Christians by progressives, progressive ideology is like a religion. It’s the only explanation for why you see such vitriolic over the top reactions for anybody who isn’t in lockstep with their ideas.

What's weird is real progressives probably don't know who Tucker Carlson is. People on the right would though.
Vox thinks they know who he is. I wonder where these people got the idea that he is some raging white supremacist.

Some other Vox turd doubled down and defended Antifa siege of the house. Then promptly deleted his entire twitter feed.

This antifa shit is unacceptable. Arrest all who were involved.
Exactly it's time these loser larpers face the cconsequences of their unrestrained violence. Charge them with the max possible and let them do some hard time then maybe the next group of mental deficients will consider rejoining the human race as opposed to such ridiculous and unacceptable behavior.

As a democrat, I could understand wanting to harass Hannity (which would still be wrong) but Tucker Carlson? That dude is mild as fuck.

- He recognizes the shrinking middle class as a problem.
- He is against the death penalty.
- He is against American interventionism.

The most provocative stance is that he is firmly pro-life. But thats always been a very fiery issue. This is the guy you're gonna pitchfork? This mob is made up of dumbasses and so are any who condone this behavior.

It's quite terrifying and disgusting reading not even an entire page from the "Other site" Jesus Christ!! Some strange times we live in. The terrifying part is how they are all just pretty much echoing the same thing one after the other, even if they are using different words, they all are on the exact same page about labeling Carlson as a 1) "Nazi" 2)"Wishing and hoping his house burns down" 3)"Wishing his life is hell every waking hour"4)"something happens to him" ie he gets "popped"

It's like a cultist den of rabid, psychotic wolves in there... Ugh!

Last edited:
As a democrat, I could understand wanting to harass Hannity (which would still be wrong) but Tucker Carlson? That dude is mild as fuck.

The most provocative stance is that he is firmly pro-life. But thats always been a very fiery issue. This is the guy you're gonna pitchfork? This mob is made up of dumbasses and so are any who condone this behavior.
He is also anti modern feminist which makes him worse than Nazis by these people.

One of the protesters at his house says Carlson is over exaggerating the event.

https://thinkprogress.org/i-was-at-...se-heres-what-actually-happened-665c2dc0cb67/

Specifically:

One of the protesters knocked firmly on Carlson’s front door three times then trotted back down the steps to join the rest of the group in the street. This person did not throw their body against the door, as Carlson has claimed to newspapers. A police report on the incident makes no mention of damage to the Carlsons’ front door from the three stiff knocks, contradicting Carlson’s claim that the demonstrators had cracked the door.
They also say this:

Video posted on LiveLeak shows portions of the event, which lasted less than 10 minutes. It also illustrates Carlson’s other embellishment — that one person was caught on a security video saying they wanted to return to his home with a pipe bomb. In fact, the person filming is heard saying “Pipe bombs! Synagogue victims!” as the speaker with the amplifying device wraps up their initial statement and begins to lead chants.
And as for the vandalism that was in the police report:

One straggler from the group then stopped, put a backpack on the ground, and retrieved a can of spray paint from it. As that straggler began to graffiti the anarchist A symbol on the Carlsons’ driveway, at least two members of the group walking away expressed dismay with their fellow traveler. “I didn’t sign up for this,” said one. “Seriously, what the fuck,” said another. A Metropolitan Police Department squad car rolled up the street from the south as the tagger, clad in black and face not visible, finished up the symbol.
Just goes to show how anarchists are still involved with antifa and clearly not really part of the left/liberal movement.

But all this being said, even if it was a few bangs on his door, that's unacceptable along with the threats of "We'll be back! We won't tell you when!" though I don't know if that's necessarily illegal. In addition he makes a good point here:

Rivitz said he abhors the targeting of Carlson’s home by protesters and finds the tactic disgusting no matter who is targeted. But the defense of Carlson this week has frustrated him, he said, because those speaking out against the tactic now have generally not said a word about the Caller’s facilitation of conservative harassment and threats to the Rivitzes. (Carlson owns Daily Caller)
And his overall summary of the event:

Right-wing media have characterized Wednesday’s group of fewer than 15 activists shadowed by four legal observers as a violent mob. In reality, a small group knocked on Carlson’s door, shook a tambourine, and chanted slogans aimed at his chosen career hyping hateful speech aimed at racial minorities and political opponents, then left. As one of them broke off to spray paint his driveway, two others angrily reproached that person. Police opted not to arrest anyone in the group, choosing instead to scold them for their ill-mannered behavior and send them on their way.

One of the protesters at his house says Carlson is over exaggerating the event.

https://thinkprogress.org/i-was-at-...se-heres-what-actually-happened-665c2dc0cb67/

Specifically:

They also say this:

And as for the vandalism that was in the police report:

Just goes to show how anarchists are still involved with antifa and clearly not really part of the left/liberal movement.

But all this being said, even if it was a few bangs on his door, that's unacceptable along with the threats of "We'll be back! We won't tell you when!" though I don't know if that's necessarily illegal. In addition he makes a good point here:

And his overall summary of the event:
Yeah no. These people also did the threatening and harassment of the other guy in the Restuarant (forgt the name)

In this case I would rather believe his wife

A someone that votes kinda left, I have to agree with this. Also these people are just fucking stupid man, it's never that serious to ever do this