• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antifa gets clapped by feds in Portland

dorkimoe

Aug 19, 2007
if they don’t start prosecuting these people, I hope the police just let them have the city. See how that goes over

desertdroog

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
if they don’t start prosecuting these people, I hope the police just let them have the city. See how that goes over
Don't count on it:

Newly-elected District Attorney Mike Schmidt, who refuses to prosecute Portland rioters, admits he is "old buddies" with an Antifa militant campaigning to defund the police, abolish prisons, and demand reparations.

dorkimoe

Aug 19, 2007

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Good write up of this scumbag.

Why do they always have the dumbest shit sounding hippie names?

Shifty1897

Sep 22, 2014
Livingston, AL
My job in Portland has announced we're working remote until sometime next year because of COVID (and probably the riots). All I have to do is pull up these videos and tell them they can't ensure a safe environment to and from work (I take the train) and I'll be working remote for the rest of my life.

As for me, my wife and I only venture into Portland during the day if we absolutely have to, and we never go in at night now.
Portland is a third world country after dark.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Torrent of Pork

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
They are saying the guy that got kicked in the head the other night is now at home recovering. They identified and are looking for the guy that kicked him.

Reactions: Mihos and UncleMeat

Mihos

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
steamcommunity.com
They are saying the guy that got kicked in the head the other night is now at home recovering. They identified and are looking for the guy that kicked him.

The drivers go fund me has over 50k in it

Halo is Dead

May 20, 2018
Last edited:

BadBurger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2019
I give him points for the home made shield and hey, if you're going to be protesting for weeks may as well wear something that provides freedom of movement and allows your skin to breathe.

Edit:

Last edited:

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
I give him points for the home made shield and hey, if you're going to be protesting for weeks may as well wear something that provides freedom of movement and allows your skin to breathe.

Edit:

It's all fun and games till you try to pivot off an ankle in those heels and hear it snap like kindling. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

• LOL
Reactions: BadBurger

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I agree fuck em. These neighborhoods are gonna have to stand up for themselves.

But the media should be on this. If the KKK were marching chanting get out of your house stolen land etc it would be all over the place.

Halo is Dead

May 20, 2018
Or take their damned city back. Don’t run, take back sanity.
How? The mayor and district attorney are giving these people political amnesty. Even through Teddy boy recently denounced the violence he is doing nothing about it. Trump sent in feds to just defend a courthouse and they all threw a fit like children. The city is tainted from the roots. The only other opposition to Teddy boy is a woman who proclaims that she is an ally with Antifa

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
How? The mayor and district attorney are giving these people political amnesty. Even through Teddy boy recently denounced the violence he is doing nothing about it. Trump sent in feds to just defend a courthouse and they all threw a fit like children. The city is tainted from the roots. The only other opposition to Teddy boy is a woman who proclaims that she is an ally with Antifa
Neighborhoods are free to organize, get their HOAs involved and take their own neighborhoods back by force.

If the system fails you and you become disenfranchised, then rise up and give the children a spanking.

Halo is Dead

May 20, 2018
Neighborhoods are free to organize, get their HOAs involved and take their own neighborhoods back by force.

If the system fails you and you become disenfranchised, then rise up and give the children a spanking.
Look, Im not saying never fight back but don't you see what is going on? If those people "rise up" and assault or even brandish their weapons THEY WILL BE THE ONES CHARGED WITH CRIMES. The system is completely against normal Americans in that city. It's not just Antifa, the government there has been infiltrated. If you want to fight for that city, just be prepared to go to jail for it.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Look, Im not saying never fight back but don't you see what is going on? If those people "rise up" and assault or even brandish their weapons THEY WILL BE THE ONES CHARGED WITH CRIMES. The system is completely against normal Americans in that city. It's not just Antifa, the government there has been infiltrated. If you want to fight for that city, just be prepared to go to jail for it.
Sounds like the police unions need to set things straight, eventually.

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
It’s a mild surprise that there hasn’t been right wing extremist retaliations. It’s going to happen eventually you just know it. Just like when a skinhead is arrested for shooting up a mosque or something and you find out they’ve been sitting in a dark room stewing over anger all day for months before they go insane, you know there’s some right wing dude out there doing the same thing seeing these videos day after day and eventually they’re going to snap.

Extremism always breeds counter extremism, it’s only a matter of time. And then it’ll just be more blood on the hands of the politicians who refuse to do anything about this shit before it gets even more out of control.

Last edited:
Reactions: FreedomOfSpeech

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
It’s a mild surprise that there hasn’t been right wing extremist retaliations. It’s going to happen eventually you just know it.
im not surprised at all. the right wing isn't raving lunatics, contrary to the media narrative. the 2nd amendment is not for terrorizing the populace. gun rights aren't there so the right can threaten people. they are for self defense. they are for hunting. now if Biden wins and institutes these authoritarian lockdowns he is hinting at, maybe things will get ugly...

i think in general if you are a right winger who values the 2nd amendment you probably don't live in these liberal shitholes in the first place. yeah the Proud Boys will show up to Portland or whatever but it's not like there are a bunch of right wingers cowering in fear and letting the lib take over their streets. they don't live there.

Last edited:
Reactions: cryptoadam

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
im not surprised at all. the right wing isn't raving lunatics, contrary to the media narrative. the 2nd amendment is not for terrorizing the populace. gun rights aren't there so the right can threaten people. they are for self defense. they are for hunting. now if Biden wins and institutes these authoritarian lockdowns he is hinting at, maybe things will get ugly...

i think in general if you are a right winger who values the 2nd amendment you probably don't live in these liberal shitholes in the first place. yeah the Proud Boys will show up to Portland or whatever but it's not like there are a bunch of right wingers cowering in fear and letting the lib take over their streets. they don't live there.
Right wing extremists, not right wing, there's a difference. There are crazy right wing extremists out there who are certainly lunatics. There's not a ton of them out there, but they're out there.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Why would right wing extremists rise up for Portland. Its Blue country. The people being told ot wake up are most likely lefty liberals who voted for Wheeler and chant defund the police. Heck some of them are probably a few of the real Wall of Moms. They were probably marching or cheering on ANTIFA when they were attacking the court house.

No Nazi/KKK person is going to risk going to jail for a bunch of liberals who bow down to the alter of BLM. Its not worth it. Just like the KKK/Nazi's wouldnt go down to Crown Heights to bust some heads over black violence against Jews. And when these BLM/ANTIFAs go to a MAGA country you see Patriots cut em off at the pass right away.

These Portlanders are on their own until they do something. No white knight KKK or DRUMPF is coming to save them. So either they stand up for themselves and worry about the consequences, or they can just leave and give the terrorist what they want.

Reactions: Torrent of Pork

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
Right wing extremists like most extremists don't think logically and act on anger and hate, not logic.

People who do crazy shit don't think about jail time before they do it, it's why they do it in the first place.

Last edited:

Ragnarok

Jan 14, 2005
Right wing extremists like most extremists don't think logically and act on anger and hate, not logic.

People who do crazy shit don't think about jail time before they do it, it's why they do it in the first place.
Definitely. Acting on raw emotion and animalistic instinct is actually a core part of the extreme right philosophy.

Shifty1897

Sep 22, 2014
Livingston, AL
From what I've seen, most of the people in Portland still welcome the riots. My work slack is 95% in full support of it, anyone who shows the least bit of resistance is called a racist. I live just outside of Portland and we're moving back to the east coast once my wife finishes residency. Best to just let the whole city burn to the ground at this point, it can't be saved.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
For all the people who say "it's on the citizens for voting for the wrong people" according to Bret Weinstein who lives there, all the alternatives are essentially full blown communists, so apparently Wheeler was the lesser of two evils.

fatty

Sep 6, 2004
users.ign.com
I was wondering who Wheeler would be going up against in re-election, surely the opposition would have to be better, right? Nope, his opponent supports Antifa.

Portland, you did this to yourselves.

To add insult to injury, Wheeler failed to garner the minimum 50 percent plus one vote necessary to avoid a runoff following the city’s primary election in May that saw 19 candidates on the ballot. Wheeler, who pulled in slightly over 49 percent, is now set to face off against urban policy consultant Sarah Iannarone in November.
Iannarone has been labeled by some in conservative media as the “Antifa mayor” – a nickname she has embraced during her campaign.

“I am antifa,” she tweeted in September. “I stand proudly beside the good people of this city organizing in countless ways every day to oppose hate in its myriad forms.”

Two months later, she tweeted, “If they’re going to call me 'Antifa Mayor,' then I might as well fight fascism.”

If you dont feel like watching the whole video but want to see how whack she is skip to 11:30 in the video.

@2:15 she introduces herself and her pronouns

@9:52 she is asked if she denounces the violence from the riots and she refuses to say she does instead saying there is a reason why they are acting this way...”we need to understand that thee protests are part of a healthy democracy”

@11:30 the host pressures her more on the question asking if she denounces the criminal activity and lighting fires with people inside buildings and she still skirts the issue.

Portland, you did this to yourselves.