• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antifa gets clapped by feds in Portland

Riven326

Would place his sister in the spank bank.
Mar 25, 2019
United States
I am not a legal expert but I believe the DA simply drops charges. Iirc, the DA recently elected in Portland is friends with antifa and has gone on antifa connected podcasts.

Hell, iirc the DA in... San Fran, i think? Is the son of domestic terrorists and raised by other Weather Underground's.

And the DA in Minnesota [George Floyd case], keith Ellison, used to be Nation of Islam, has ties to Louis Farrakhan, and ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. He has held up an antifa handbook, and... iirc, his son is antifa but dont quote me on that.

The offical bLM group also has Weather Underground in its leadership.

We are infiltrated by a variety of anti-government agents. It sounds crazy to type it out, but all it takes is research and it's right there. They don't even hide. They run on platforms like decriminalization of shoplifting and theft. They have deleted the gang databases in cities like Chicago.

It is what it is. The rot we are facing requires more than just stopping BLMtifa in its tracks. We are at a major crossroads. Any action we take to right our ship will be vilified by a corrupted media.
Hate to say I told you so.

Scotty W

Sep 29, 2019
Is there some master plan going on where they immediately release these idiots knowing that they'll go out and do it again so that when it finally comes time for sentencing, their list of charges is really long?

Or is the city just fucking retarded?
In Portland the mayor is the police commissioner.

Grinchy

Aug 3, 2010
a cave outside of Whoville.
In Portland the mayor is the police commissioner.
I'm just struggling with the idea that these people who were able to work their way up to such high positions of government and law enforcement are genuinely this fucking stupid and/or callous.

I'm reaching for anything that restores some faith in the system and not finding it.

Scotty W

Sep 29, 2019
I'm just struggling with the idea that these people who were able to work their way up to such high positions of government and law enforcement are genuinely this fucking stupid and/or callous.

I'm reaching for anything that restores some faith in the system and not finding it.
I didn’t make it clear, but the Mayor/Police Commissioner setup is something unique to Portland and a few other cities. In any case, mayoral incompetence in Portland seems par for the city.

desertdroog

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
22 Federally Charged in Portland. That means the Multnomah DA is not able to let them revolve through the jail doors.

22 Arrested, Facing Federal Charges After Weekend Protest at Federal Courthouse in Portland

Charges include assaulting federal officers, failing to obey lawful orders, and operating a drone in restricted airspace.

Correction: An earlier version of this press release incorrectly identified the person arrested on July 24, 2020 as Ronald Bernard Hickey, 44, a Canadian National. This man has not been charged with any crime in the District of Oregon. The correct name of the defendant charged for harassing and stalking federal employees assigned to assist the Federal Protective Service with ongoing civil unrest in Portland is Tawasi (no last name), 44, of Corvallis, Oregon.

Charges include assaulting federal officers, failing to obey lawful orders, and operating a drone in restricted airspace

PORTLAND, Ore.—U.S. Attorney Billy J. Williams announced today that 22 people have been arrested and are facing federal charges for their roles in weekend protests at the Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse in Portland.

According to court documents, since May 26, 2020, protests in downtown Portland have been followed by nightly criminal activity including assaults on law enforcement officers, destruction of property, looting, arson, and vandalism. The Hatfield Federal Courthouse has been a nightly target of vandalism during evening protests and riots, sustaining extensive damage.

U.S. Marshals Service deputies and officers from the Federal Protective Service, Homeland Security Investigations, and U.S. Customs and Border Protection working to protect the courthouse have been subjected to nightly threats and assaults from demonstrators while performing their duties.

Six people have been charged for alleged criminal conduct during a protest beginning July 23, 2020 and continuing into the early morning hours of July 24, 2020. Carly Anne Ballard, 34, and David Michael Bouchard, 36, are charged with assaulting federal officers; and Josslynn Kreutz, 28, Dakota Eastman, 30, Ezra Meyers, 18, and Mark Rolycanov, 28, are charged with failing to obey lawful orders.

On July 24, 2020, agents from Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) arrested Tawasi (no last name), 44, of Corvallis, Oregon, for harassing and stalking federal employees assigned to assist the Federal Protective Service (FPS) with ongoing civil unrest in Portland. Tawasi used his Twitter account, @TawasiSoce, to knowingly release personal information of these employees in an attempt to threaten, intimidate, or incite violence against them.

Eight people have been charged for alleged criminal conduct during a protest beginning July 25, 2020 and continuing into the early morning hours of July 26, 2020. Rebecca Gonzales-Mota, 37; Stephen O’Donnell, 65; Thomas Johnson, 33; Nathan Oderdonk-Snow, 21; Joshua Webb, 22; Pablo Avvacato, 26; and Doug Dean, 34, are charged with assaulting federal officers. Richard Lindstet, 33, is charged with operating a drone in restricted airspace.

Seven people have been charged for alleged criminal conduct during a protest beginning July 26, 2020 and continuing into the early morning hours of July 27, 2020. Michael Stephenson, 23; Caleb Willis, 29; Noelle Mandolfo, 30; Travis Williams, 27; Patrick Stanford, age unknown; Coree Jefree, age unknown; and Tyler Gabriel, 22, are charged with assaulting federal officers.

All defendants, unless noted, are presumed to be local residents.

These cases are being jointly investigated the U.S. Marshals Service, Homeland Security Investigations, and the Federal Protective Service. They are being prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Oregon.

Criminal complaints and informations are only accusations of a crime, and defendants are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

People need to wake up.

Release all kinds of prisoners and then you have mass riots? Cmon man.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018

People need to wake up.

Release all kinds of prisoners and then you have mass riots? Cmon man.
This is the other thing not being discussed enough: there are riots and killings taking place and how convenient is it that the Democrats have let all the fucking violent offenders out of prison under the guise of protecting them from Covid? Shit looks just like the scene in Ghostbusters when they shut down the power grid and all the ghosts get out. Of course, it's all Trump's fault, you see.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
This is the other thing not being discussed enough: there are riots and killings taking place and how convenient is it that the Democrats have let all the fucking violent offenders out of prison under the guise of protecting them from Covid? Shit looks just like the scene in Ghostbusters when they shut down the power grid and all the ghosts get out. Of course, it's all Trump's fault, you see.
Not buying its a coincidence. Especislly since all these arrest are usually repeat offenders and people with records.

They were building this powder keg.

Reactions: HeresJohnny

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Low key civil war.

Dems are supporting the anarchist, and soon we will find out the money trail.

If you have sanctuary cities for illegals immigrants, they are going to become sanctuary cities for BLAMTIFA.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

The Portland circus never ends...
Wheeler needs to win, and then be arrested or kicked out.

If she wins Portland is even more fucked.

Absolute shitshow. These cities are led by radical idiots incapable of holding anyone responsible. When your ideology tells you criminals are criminals not because of personal choice, but the system, and you control the system and so therefore bend over backwards, further enabling more criminals... yeah, it's fucked.

Low key civil war.

Dems are supporting the anarchist, and soon we will find out the money trail.

If you have sanctuary cities for illegals immigrants, they are going to become sanctuary cities for BLAMTIFA.
It's sad, but I say let them riot and destroy the Dem cities. Actions have consequences and the people living there need to stand up and either defend themselves, or vote out the assholes who are allowing it to happen.

Reactions: cryptoadam

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Oh boy. The feds picked you up this time.
Outcome will be different from when local cops arrested you.

He almost got my sympathy and me believing that it was all a setup last time and he dinndo nuffin but then he goes straight back and does this.
Fool me once, fool me twice etc. Build More Prisons.

Reactions: HeresJohnny

BouncyFrag

Feb 10, 2014
This is the campaign director for the crazy pro-antifa mayoral candidate going up against Ted Wheeler. It’s not surprising that the locals made his attack quietly go away as they don’t give a shit about minors getting abused. This seems like a recurring trend. 🤔
McKelvey achieved fame following Donald Trump’s victory with his establishment of Portland’s Resistance as a model to “resist” the democratically-elected president’s agenda, and led street demonstrations numbering in the thousands in protest of Trump. His advocacy for social justice causes earned him profiles in liberal and left-leaning publications, including Vice and The Guardian.

The paper detailed how the case against McKelvey, who was then an 18-year-old student at Oregon State University, was eventually dismissed under mysterious circumstances. Both his police and court records were expunged—but a news article from the Corvallis Gazette-Times offered some details of the September 2011 arrest before McKelvey had it removed from the publication’s online website. An archived version remains online.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: GreenAlien

desertdroog

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
I don't know if they moved because one of their "idols" (strong, empowered black woman) told them to move or if they were just straight up bitches. Great Optics morons:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

Maybe things are getting spicey. If FBI is going after the funding we can start to see some RICO.
The left is acting like charges on lying to the FBI are some sort of fascist tactic now after they screeched for years that Flynn is an egregious criminal over allegedly lying to the FBI :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Reactions: cryptoadam

Dave_at_Home

Jun 19, 2020
Good lord, I'm so tired of seeing these milquetoast white people putting up a brave facade.

I remember watching a video of a group of these idiots "storming" down the street toward a court house (I think) to burn it down while carrying shields to form a phalanx. All big and bad until the police themselves stormed their dumb formation. Of course, they crumbled like a house of cards on a windy day.

Point I'm trying to make here is that all of this is nothing but performance art. These people have no resolve whatsoever. Unemployed and bored is the name of the game. They just want conflict and an excuse to exercise their impotent rage. Problem being they take it out on innocent people and their businesses. In the meantime, for those that aren't destroying things, they're shaming and name calling. Pathetic. Sad really. Police reform is necessary and they are fucking it up every day. Someone needs to tell them the real protests happened months ago. They need to cut this shit out and break bread with the police and policy makers to make real change.

I'm a liberal myself. I cannot stand for the life of me what the far left has fully transformed into. All this culture of shaming. All this privilege bullshit. This nonsense has become their dogma. A religion. Some sort of weird Catholicism. You are born of original sin and must repent. Fuck that.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: desertdroog

Halo is Dead

May 20, 2018
Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Interesting from the article

The protesters want city officials to slash the police budget and reallocate that money to Black residents and businesses.
So its basically extortion at this point. Give us money or we will keep rioting.

BLAMTIFA is the Mafia/Organized crime. RICO them all.