• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antifa gets clapped by feds in Portland

frostyxc

Mar 30, 2012
Seattle
frostyxc.tumblr.com

If this isn't larp rioting i dont know what is.

They could have thousands with them if they just walked peacefully. Or even just laid down and just blocked streets in protest. But they actively advance, throwing rocks, etc.
If you accompany a poll about being for or against police brutality with that video, the "for" number would be in the 90s.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

Huh, i could have told her antifa are racist assholes years ago, and shown her countless vids of them yelling racial and ethnic slurs at black cops, female cops, old ladies, random Mexican passerby, non-white Proud Boys, and anyone else they didn't like.

But if she wants to wait til she is scared of getting Federal charges before she uses it as an excuse to run away, be my fucking guest. Fuck i hate these people, though watching them eat themselves is always a bit of fun.

Last edited:

desertdroog

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
Someone just threw a molotov at the police. It exploded right behind the police line. Will update when I get a video.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
I am hearing:

Multnomah County district attorney Mike Schmidt has dropped the most serious charges against Joseph Robert Sipe, the ALLEGED rioting terrorist who ALLEGEDLY threw a giant Molotov cocktail at police in Portland last night. Charges of First Degree Attempted Murder, First Degree Arson, First Degree Attempted Assault, and Attempt To Commit A Class A Felony, which all fall under Class A and B felonies, were all dropped. Only the Class C Felony charges of Riot and Unlawful Possession Of A Destructive Device remain.
Unconfirmed for now.

Mike Schmidt should be brought up on charges or something... i don't even know, can we charge a DA with RICO for conspiring with Antifa?

CloudNull

Oct 14, 2019

Governor has declared state of emergency for the weekend and reinstated the use of tear gas. Supposed to be 3k showing up for the proud boys. I doubt it but we will see.

Is this it gaf? The war cometh?

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Wow this is amazing. 100's of days of violent riots and not a peep. A guy threw a molotov and the charges are being dropped. They are ANTIFA at this point.

“The First Amendment does not give anyone license to hurt or kill someone because of opposing political views,” Brown said. “And when free expression is fueled by hate and coupled with an intent to incite violence, then I need to do everything I can as governor to ensure the safety of Oregonians."
Unless you are BLM or ANTIFA then you can do whatever you want.

Reactions: off duty ninja

Halo is Dead

May 20, 2018

"As the united leadership of the city of Portland and state of Oregon, we publicly oppose the far-right gathering scheduled to take place in North Portland this Saturday. The event poses a physical danger to Portland residents, as clearly shown by the organizers’ long track record of assaults, confrontations, and threats against elected officials and the citizenry of Portland. This summer, Proud Boys associates fired shots and brandished guns at protesters, beat people in broad daylight, and attacked passersby. The violent nature of the Proud Boys’ rhetoric in the buildup to September 26, and recent reporting which indicates that allied groups are developing detailed plans to target press and legal observers at upcoming events, provide additional cause for concern."

Clown train never stops

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

"As the united leadership of the city of Portland and state of Oregon, we publicly oppose the far-right gathering scheduled to take place in North Portland this Saturday. The event poses a physical danger to Portland residents, as clearly shown by the organizers’ long track record of assaults, confrontations, and threats against elected officials and the citizenry of Portland. This summer, Proud Boys associates fired shots and brandished guns at protesters, beat people in broad daylight, and attacked passersby. The violent nature of the Proud Boys’ rhetoric in the buildup to September 26, and recent reporting which indicates that allied groups are developing detailed plans to target press and legal observers at upcoming events, provide additional cause for concern."

Clown train never stops
When the reckoning eventually comes, it’s going to be so, so bittersweet.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
PPD being Federalized? Well that will stop those arrested by this group from the revolving door of the local DA.
I think its only to arrest PB's since the rally was declared a state of emergency and Portland wants to prevent them from using their 1A rights.

desertdroog

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
I think its only to arrest PB's since the rally was declared a state of emergency and Portland wants to prevent them from using their 1A rights.
That link carefully states that:

This will allow federal prosecutors to charge allegations of assault on a federal officer to anyone who attacks Officers-
The Proud Boys are not known for attacking LEO's. AntiFa and BLM are.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
If you want to go down a crazy conspiracy theory read through this twatter.

I will say there is a kernal of truth that the Barr probaby has a nice file on BLAMTIFA and we could see some RICO charges.

Reactions: autoduelist

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
If you want to go down a crazy conspiracy theory read through this twatter.

I will say there is a kernal of truth that the Barr probaby has a nice file on BLAMTIFA and we could see some RICO charges.
Is there a back-up? They suspended the account.