• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antifa gets clapped by feds in Portland

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Is there a back-up? They suspended the account.
Not that I can find. Well that was quick, I posted that last night LOL. Now that its been memory holed I have to say maybe she was barking up the right tree.

TDLR her threory is that Trump will use the insurection act after the election and Operation Warp speed is just a cover for Trump to put the military all over the US. Once he wins he will start arresting people en mass, and this is because the FBI/DHS/DOJ have tapped ANTIFA phones and has all the dirt on who they have been communicating with.

All the insurection act stuff and using warp speed as a cover seemed far fetched. She also used the hashtag #fightback which is associate with Kyle Rittenhouse so she could of been banned over that.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DeepEnigma

desertdroog

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
Not that I can find. Well that was quick, I posted that last night LOL. Now that its been memory holed I have to say maybe she was barking up the right tree.

TDLR her threory is that Trump will use the insurection act after the election and Operation Warp speed is just a cover for Trump to put the military all over the US. Once he wins he will start arresting people en mass, and this is because the FBI/DHS/DOJ have tapped ANTIFA phones and has all the dirt on who they have been communicating with.

All the insurection act stuff and using warp speed as a cover seemed far fetched. She also used the hashtag #fightback which is associate with Kyle Rittenhouse so she could of been banned over that.
Always use http://archive.md/

Just grab the individual tweet links, cut and paste in top line in that form and it will save stuff from being memory holed. I have used it extensively for news articles and tweets, which keeps stuff from being erased, like the BLM page they tried to scrub regarding what they believe.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
FBI Agent John: "Hey i need help tracking down this rioter, Jim, any idea what i should look for here?"
FBI Agent Jim: "Suspect has a neckbeard, purple lipstick, glitter eyeliner, and pink eyeshadow"
FBI Agent John: "Let's see... neckbeard... purple lipstick... pink eyesha... whaddaya know? instant match."

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
I feel like Portland is caught in a world controlled by Oblivion’s character creator. At this point the normal looking guy/gal/them looks exotic.
I'm sensing a pattern of mental illness here.

The dude on the right looks straight out of an 80's documentary forensic files with bodies in the basement.

nyr88nyg

May 23, 2020
Does anyone have concrete stats on damage, violent crime for the riots this year? I have a moron on Facebook going “but right wingers are worse!!” and I can’t find any good sites for this.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Does anyone have concrete stats on damage, violence crime for the riots this year? I have a moron on Facebook going “but right wingers are worse!!” and I can’t find any good sites for this.
I can contribute this article from Axios

And this is only the insurance claims, but its the most in history. This doesn't count for any damages not claimed from insurance.

nyr88nyg

May 23, 2020

Audiophile

Jun 25, 2015
England, UK
I think the answer to Antifa might be a good steak and some vitamins..

This might sound like a weird tangent, but nearly everyone looks malnourished; I bet the demonization of fat and recommended diet of "healthy" cereals and pasta is responsible for their development. Their brains probably haven't fared much better either.

This is not what healthy people look like.

TrainedRage

Boss Blue Balls
Feb 3, 2018
USA
So I don’t know if anyone knows the lefty youtuber(breadtube) named Vaush? Anyways he does these live streams and I was in YouTube chat calling them out and saying I would vote Trump etc.

The mods in chat were enraged. They called me out on stream so I joined the discord and he put me on live as a “caller”. I kinda debated him on antifa and some incidents. How they are actually an organization and violent etc.

Just thought it was pretty funny. After the “debate” he did admit I was “chill as F” and I should “come on again and talk because I (Vaush) think I could win him over”. Lol

Honestly try and talk to these crazy people, I’m going to do more of it just to prove to them not all Trump supporters are Proud Boys like they like to believe.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
I think the answer to Antifa might be a good steak and some vitamins..

This might sound like a weird tangent, but nearly everyone looks malnourished; I bet the demonization of fat and recommended diet of "healthy" cereals and pasta is responsible for their development. Their brains probably haven't fared much better either.

This is not what healthy people look like.

They all look genetically stunted.

Reactions: Cycom

desertdroog

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
Last edited:

desertdroog

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
Here was a great moment where an Indian called a black guy a colonizer. Turned out black guy was homeless. He then punched the Indian.

• Empathy
Reactions: solidsheelop
Dec 8, 2018
Kentucky
There's something kind of poetic about someone named "ACAB for Cutie" trying to really show how serious he is using terms like Opsec lmfao

Aug 11, 2019
So I don’t know if anyone knows the lefty youtuber(breadtube) named Vaush? Anyways he does these live streams and I was in YouTube chat calling them out and saying I would vote Trump etc.

The mods in chat were enraged. They called me out on stream so I joined the discord and he put me on live as a “caller”. I kinda debated him on antifa and some incidents. How they are actually an organization and violent etc.

Just thought it was pretty funny. After the “debate” he did admit I was “chill as F” and I should “come on again and talk because I (Vaush) think I could win him over”. Lol

Honestly try and talk to these crazy people, I’m going to do more of it just to prove to them not all Trump supporters are Proud Boys like they like to believe.
Ya I keep seeing how a huge chunk of the left has a very cartoonish view on what most Trump supporters are. I'm pretty moderate but most of my friends are leftys and some of the shit they say about Trump supporters is hilarious. Ironically, these people tend to be huge fans of MCU movies so I'm guessing they project goofy comic villain archetypes onto normal ass people on a regular basis.

Good on you for keeping things civil. I think if we all communicated more without putting some bullshit political party first everyone would be better off for it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TrainedRage