• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antifa gets clapped by feds in Portland

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008

and the narrative has been laid.
For the morons out there. National Guard was requested by the state of Oregon and or City of Portland.

6 months later.

Trump could not do this without the States authorization unless Trump invoked the insurrection act, which he has not done.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: SinDelta

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
For the morons out there. National Guard was requested by the state of Oregon and or City of Portland.

6 months later.
Yes, but the election is over now. So the violence can not be used as a weapon against Trump.
Very suprprised antifa members will not realize that Tom was never antifa at all and he is bringing down the hammer hard.

Funny that as soon as the election is over, Tom brings out the hammer. I think I saw he even brought in the Coast Guard. that can not be right?

Reactions: cryptoadam

CloudNull

Oct 14, 2019
Question: Did they ever actually activate the National Guard to deal with Portland over the last several months? Or is this a first? Like, I want to believe this is the *crackdown* but don't want to get too optimistic yet.
This is the first time.

The viral videos of government agents were the CBP. Coast guard can only be used if the Governor request it or Insurrection Act is used by the President. I assume the Governor called it in or Trump greatly overstepped.... legally that is.

I was calling for the insurrection act months ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: DunDunDunpachi

OutRun88

Jun 12, 2020
So fucking pathetic. As soon as Wheeler secures his election, and the Presidential election is over, they call in the fucking National Guard.

Fucking disgusting. How people vote for these fuckers is beyond me.
Evil scum. Him and the Governor should be dragged out of their office. No one should have been put through that shit this summer.

Dec 15, 2011
So fucking pathetic. As soon as Wheeler secures his election, and the Presidential election is over, they call in the fucking National Guard.

Fucking disgusting. How people vote for these fuckers is beyond me.
That blatancy is one of the most remarkable aspects. And they will still use the same "concern for all citizens" and "inclusivity" rhetoric whilst lambasting boogeymen as they always have.

Imagine taking your own citizens and business hostage and still thinking you're on the side of righteousness.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
So I guess this just proves that it was all about optics in the end.

These fuckers literally waited till Nov 4th to do this, what we were all joking about.

The only other time they did something was when they wanted to follow up on Bizzles off hand comment about the Poor Boys so they pretended that they were some violent thugs and huffed and puffed.

What a bunch of scum but of course the left wont realized they were being used as props for propaganda purposes.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
lol these fuckheads are every bit the warmongers they accuse people of being. a call for "revenge"?

picture the most lunatic cartoon of George W Bush calling for revenge against Iraq for 9/11. this is literally the same eye for an eye reptile brain bullshit, in a woke package.

it's astounding the level of stupidity of Antifa and even worse their supporters. they think they are doing something new? this is ancient tribalist violent fantasy.

i feel like we are going backwards in time. like the human race spent hundreds of years and millions of lives figuring out some basic questions, and these dickmunches are saying "Nope, let's try beating each other with clubs again! Maybe it will work this time!"

Last edited:

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Hey guess what?
For the last two months, we've been wardriving antifa activity, letting them associate with mobile base stations to access internet, so we could look at their traffic. The results were extremely interesting. We were able to map roughly 8632 individuals engaged at all levels of antifa activity, from rioting to handling funds for riot gear and legal fees. We will be leaking this information periodically. Make sure to use whatever leads we leak to dig. This helps us retain opsec to release it piecemeal, and ask you to analyze it. We're giving you enough to find valuable connections, it's up to you.
*EDIT Since Tweet has been nuked. This is why you ARCHIVE EVERYTHING!*

Nuked Tweet thread in reader app:

archive

Last edited:

CloudNull

Oct 14, 2019
Those spirograph images are nice art, but I have no idea how to interpret any of the information in them and the comments section is no help.
It’s my understanding that this shows everyone who was near each other and who they were communicating with. Essentially you could say they have a list and we have our own.

Shit is getting crazy.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Those spirograph images are nice art, but I have no idea how to interpret any of the information in them and the comments section is no help.
They are identifying people. Here are a few,( I redacted the P.I.I.)

Big fan of them 'atting' both Rose City AntiFa and the Portland Police Department in the original tweet. Spicy!

Last edited:

GamingKaiju

Oct 24, 2014
Why do they look like they’ve being sucking on a crack pipe? Is Hunter Biden an antifa member