• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas & More Join “Uncharted”

bitbydeath

I’m all for more Tati.

Oscar nominee Antonio Banderas, Tati Gabrielle (“The 100,” “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina”), and Sophia Ali (“Truth or Dare”) will all join Tom Holland and Mark Wahlberg in the “Uncharted” film adaptation at Sony Pictures and Atlas Entertainment.

It is unknown what roles Banderas, Ali and Gabrielle will be playing in the film. Art Marcum and Matt Holloway wrote the most recent draft of the script with the film targeting a March 5th 2021 release.

Papa

Banned
I’m all for more Tati.

This? lol why

images

bitbydeath

Mark Wahlberg sharing some info.

“I start filming in about two weeks time. It’s exciting because, without giving too much away, it’s more of an origin story. Meeting them, and Nathan becoming Nathan. Sully and him meeting, trying to not only get over on each other, but also starting to partner up and develop that relationship.

It’ll be very cool. It’s the first time I’m in a movie that’s a movie. I felt like when I was reading it, I was reading Indiana Jones or Thomas Crown Affair. It’s got these great elements of these heist movies and adventure movies like I’ve never been a part of.

I was attached for years and years to play Nathan Drake and now I’m playing Sully. Even with The Fighter, there was a ticking clock there. There was that biological clock. We gotta’ get going quickly.”

Last edited:
marky mark as sully is the dumbest shit i have ever imagined

this is more like it and JDM would have taken the role too i think
51c55c63ef28dd3c4bbc94adc83256c2_S.jpg

fucking marky mark, what the fuck lol

Atrus

Gold Member
This is going to be one of those movies where they mention the title in the movie itself isn’t it?

DonJorginho

Banned
Tom Holland isn't that bad for a young Nathan Drake I guess.

Just Marky Mark as Sully? Literally how the fuck do you think that works? Bryan Cranston was a much better pick they should have just tapped him up.

Paperboy

moPx_bG9G2Rl0vdO4LPk9hP4UBDVL-SYrSe7gPXrfmbF04CZt7tC1IxreL6AEdeU9QIXOdXilNj-r6xno468YePki0XqjFVz3HOsG8akXG7Ns0EdvouJjQ4

I just discovered the actor Jack Maxwell and he would have been great in a leading role - Nathan Drake must have been modeled after the guy for crying out loud!

yeah nathan fillion is a bit on the older side, but not old

another thing is he's like a giant tree log, drake is supposed to be a nimble former circus performer super acrobat which tom holland fits the bill of

holland is 5'8

but this motherfucker looks like a chipmunk

fillion is 6'2 and that's supposed to be the size of someone like zoran lazarevic

Yoboman

Marky Mark couldn't even grow a mo and gray out a little for this?

I wont hate on him too much though, he has been the guy pushing to get this project going forever

He should have played Sam Drake instead

Also, why is he nearly 50 and look younger than 30 year old me

This still moving forward!? Maybe Within a year of UC4 releasing, maybe, and especially not with the way the theaters are performing.

Top Bottom