• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
9EjsPhP.gif

This is the best one, these gifs are getting out of hand.

KAL2006

Banned
Banderas
Cerny and tubs
GDDR5 and 1080p

So many cool memes we've had since the reveal of PS4. It would be dissapointing if the OT for PS4 is a generic Greatness Awaits or 4ThePlayers sub title

The OT should be

Cerny Playstation 4 |OT| GddR5ATNESS Awaits in 1080p, Banderas approves

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
For some reason this meme kind of got old for me but in the past week it's picked up again for me substantially. I don't know what changed but I am officially a member of the cult of Banderas.

The Flash

Banned
Banderas
Cerny and tubs
GDDR5 and 1080p

So many cool memes we've had since the reveal of PS4. It would be dissapointing if the OT for PS4 is a generic Greatness Awaits or 4ThePlayers sub title

The OT should be

Cerny Playstation 4 |OT| GddR5ATNESS Awaits in 1080p, Banderas approves

Unfortunately, consoles don't get their own OTs. At least that's what I've been told.

Has anybody thought or actually tried posting on Banderas tweeter (if he has one) that he's become a famous meme at GAF. He wouldn't give two shits, but still... It would be funny.

Has not used in years. Somebody with connections will have to send the SOS.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
And of course this one:

iMXGtTXne4Kid.gif

(I remade it, but the original idea was from somebody else)

El Torro will probably get a free PS4 with a hand written note from Shu stating: Thanks for the laughs.

And you just know other forums are borrowing his work as we speak.lol

FStop7

Banned
These are so dumb but they make me laugh every time. When he leans back and does the little "awoooo" bit I just lose it.

Top Bottom