• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANUBIS Zone of the Enders: MRS announced for PS4/Steam (CyGames ZoE2 remake, 4K, VR)

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Yessss

Too bad the Kotobukiya model kits of Jehuty and Anubis seem to be out of print or something. They're going for a pretty penny on Amazon.

May go with the Revoltechs, used to have the Jehuty with Vector Cannon but it went missing during my last move.

I'm still pissed I didn't buy the vector cannon jehuty. I did however buy 2 Anubis figures.

Turin

Banned
There's been a bit of ZOE push from Konami lately.....

No. I cannot hope. Must resist the hope.

ReadyFickleDuckling.gif

SnarlingScientificAlaskanhusky.gif

VagueLeafyAndeancondor.gif

*breathes heavily*

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
The game looked rough in VR. I love ZoE2 but the VR mode feels very unnecessary.

I mean I squealed like a child when I saw the words "ZOE" and "VR" together so someone out there wants it.

I really can't tell. Doesn't all VR footage look kinda bad on a 2D screen?

Kremzeek

I'm so excited for this! One of my favorite games of all time.

I totally don't mind buying this again, after buying the HD Collection.

VulcanRaven

I just bought the HD Collection on Xbox 360 few months ago. I should have waited. I'm suprised that this comes before MGS games. This could mean that they are coming too.

Last edited:

peronmls

Well if they are doing this maybe they could get somebody to work on an HD collection of Silent Hill for PC. This time. All fixed up.

LoL what? How does coming to steam devalue title ?

This is simple: I wouldn't like or want LoU, Uncharted 4 or God of War to come to Steam, for the reason that they exist because they are specifically crafted and design not only with the Playstation hardware but also conception approach. This is why we have great these great games, the same way Nintendo is great at making Nintendo games or Valve is great at making PC games.

This is the same for ZoE: for me this is a Playstation game, and this devalues the franchise and game to bring it on a platform that contains shit tons of crap, as well as a few hundreds unoriginal, undistinguished, therefor sometimes similar games to ZoE. This is called backlog and franchise branding management as well: an exclusive title that is specifically (and of course, well) crafted for a specific platform has more value in this context than on a PC or mobile context in which despite being good they become indifferentiated from the tons of other crap games, but also don't get the back-up and game design guidelines of a better platform.

Top Bottom