• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

any fans of Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy?

klosos

Ya good game what I played of it, I never finished it because of the button mashing segment in the church that I couldn't do, that royally peed me off so turned it off never went back.

sol_bad

I have only played it once and loved the first half of the game. The story got a bit too crazy for me though and it felt like it got more and more ATB's towards the end. To be honest though my mind is a bit foggy in regards to the story so I'll play it again some time. I think the Steam or GoG versions an enhanced version or something?

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Really loved the concept at that time. It was so different and really tense at some places. Good game.

I have only played it once and loved the first half of the game. The story got a bit too crazy for me though and it felt like it got more and more ATB's towards the end. To be honest though my mind is a bit foggy in regards to the story so I'll play it again some time. I think the Steam or GoG versions an enhanced version or something?
yeah. im playing the remaster on pc.

I liked it quite a bit way back in 2005, but an attempted replay in 2013 didn't end with me finishing it, I just got kinda bored after a point since knowing the downturn of the game's story line killed my motivation to finish it.

That was the GOG version, still kinda tempted to give it another go via the remaster some day.

Doczu

I remember i liked the game, very much so, but i also remember it turned me off the moment it went full on bonkers with the digital illuminati and stuff. I think the super crazy stuff went down after the sneak into Area 51? You frens watch out with that storm to A51, you might unleash digital illuminati and a super snow storm on us.

Yu Furealdo

The game's a mess overall but it has some really good moments and great atmosphere. I like how dark both it and Heavy Rain are.

GermanZepp

I liked but i felt that the last 1/3 or 1/4 of the game was rushed or not as good as the rest of the game. Like the story build up not paid off.

You know a lot of people say the game is good up until the last bit where shit goes off the rails and basically becomes DBZ by way of The Matrix. But honestly looking back on it that part is hilarious and wildly entertaining. So, I still like it despite the fact that it's dumb as fuck.

Legitimately one of the best opening sequences in games. Waking up from being possessed, having just committed a murder, all the different things you can do in that scene to get caught or give yourself an advantage. It's probably the best dramatic hook for a story that Cage has written.

DonF

yeah, I liked it. For the ps2 era it felt like a brand new thing. It felt like a playable movie in a good way. I've played every QD game since. I guess you can say I'm a fan. Not a super fan cause I got the ps3 games on ps4.

SweetShark

Played the game as well. On PS2 as well.
Great game even with the obvious inspirations at the end.
The bigger plus for me was the multiple treats the protagonist had to face and not just a simple big bad.

VulcanRaven

One of my favorite games of all time. I played the opening scene many times when I first started it. I need to play Detroit: Become Human at some point.

Despera

Banned
I liked it.

The opening of that game was one of the most intriguing back then. Second half was disappointing though with reliance on shitty ass mumbo jumbo and deus ex machinas, but overall was a worthwhile experience especially back in the day.

I liked it alot back in the day...then tried replaying it and got up to the stupid stealth mission. Pissed me off back then and pissed me off during that replay. One of the worst forced stealth missions...

I don't really remember hating on the tone shift ending...though that may be in part because I read up on how the ending was due to time constraints or something of the sort, so knowing that, I was more lenient on it because of that.

Top Bottom