• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Any good XBOX to PS5 controller adapters?

Calverz

Apr 27, 2014
Hey does anyone know if there are any good adapters that will allow me to use the new xbox controller on ps5 games? Im really wanting to use mine to play some games on ps5. I know brook are pretty shit hot but cant see anything from them on this yet. Once you get past the haptics etc i dont find the dualsense particularly comfortable for long play sessions.

Concern

Sep 20, 2020

Get ready for what's coming lol

OT: Never tried any adapters either way so i wouldn't know

• LOL
Reactions: iJudged
Nov 10, 2020

Get ready for what's coming lol

OT: Never tried any adapters either way so i wouldn't know

The only people who'll claim that DualShock is better than the standard XBOX controller (never-mind the Series X/S version or the Elite Series) are people who have never used a XBOX controller (Duke not included).

Sorry not sorry.

Last edited:

xan stylo

Jan 7, 2018
Hey does anyone know if there are any good adapters that will allow me to use the new xbox controller on ps5 games? Im really wanting to use mine to play some games on ps5. I know brook are pretty shit hot but cant see anything from them on this yet. Once you get past the haptics etc i dont find the dualsense particularly comfortable for long play sessions.

They updated the one x brook adapter to work on the ps5, I seen it on there twitter the other day. It works brilliant on the ps4 pro, not got my ps5 just yet so not tried it out on it but assume its just as good.

Edit: this only works on the xbox one controller, I just tried it on the series x one and it doesn't fit as the new one is USB C.

Last edited:
Reactions: Calverz

iJudged

Sep 14, 2013
it has been peaceful lately, such shame

Moses85

Jan 7, 2018

Spukc

Jan 24, 2015
If you listen closely you can hear people running from far away towards OP screaming angry.

lachesis

Jun 17, 2004
I think there are slew of 3rd party PS4 controllers that look like Xbox controller - so maybe you want to invest in one of them? PS4 controllers are supposed to work on PS5, as far as I know...