• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any good XBOX to PS5 controller adapters?

Calverz

Hey does anyone know if there are any good adapters that will allow me to use the new xbox controller on ps5 games? Im really wanting to use mine to play some games on ps5. I know brook are pretty shit hot but cant see anything from them on this yet. Once you get past the haptics etc i dont find the dualsense particularly comfortable for long play sessions.

The Shepard

Hey does anyone know if there are any good adapters that will allow me to use the new xbox controller on ps5 games? Im really wanting to use mine to play some games on ps5. I know brook are pretty shit hot but cant see anything from them on this yet. Once you get past the haptics etc i dont find the dualsense particularly comfortable for long play sessions.

They updated the one x brook adapter to work on the ps5, I seen it on there twitter the other day. It works brilliant on the ps4 pro, not got my ps5 just yet so not tried it out on it but assume its just as good.

Edit: this only works on the xbox one controller, I just tried it on the series x one and it doesn't fit as the new one is USB C.

Last edited:

iJudged

Banned
it has been peaceful lately, such shame
b0ccb52bbb552f642a14e203bc2660cd.gif

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Yea maybe i didnt think this thread through.....it was a genuine question and not trolling.
Don't worry about that, we know, it's just the notion of Dualsense being king of the next-gen experience.
And I kind of agree with that also

Moses85

giphy.gif

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
If you listen closely you can hear people running from far away towards OP screaming angry.

lachesis

I think there are slew of 3rd party PS4 controllers that look like Xbox controller - so maybe you want to invest in one of them? PS4 controllers are supposed to work on PS5, as far as I know...

Top Bottom