• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any gun owners lurking...

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
i just bought a fully kitted volquartsen scorpion, conceal carry it everywhere i go with a special holster

it's basically completely silent, fantastic holo optic, blinding flasher streamlight, multiple magazine reloads in the holster belt, is easy to take apart and clean

i have to carry a ccw and tax stamp with me to conceal carry it, but it's worth it

the .22 ammo makes it a great pistol to stop someone in their tracks without being unnecessarily fatal

best part about the streamlight is that it will blind you even during daylight

easily my favorite pistol right now

Last edited:

Bandit Messiah

Neo Member
Jun 11, 2019
Just picked up a Taurus G2S for my new carry pistol. Yah, I know, the C has 12 rounds compared to my 7. But the local shop had 75 off it for some reason, and I couldn't resist that price.

Plus I'm tired of carrying my 45, damn thing is a damned brick in comparison. Plus to be honest, a 45 is overkill unless I plan on needing to take down a linebacker in full sprint.

Whataburger

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
i just bought a fully kitted volquartsen scorpion, conceal carry it everywhere i go with a special holster

it's basically completely silent, fantastic holo optic, blinding flasher streamlight, multiple magazine reloads in the holster belt, is easy to take apart and clean

i have to carry a ccw and tax stamp with me to conceal carry it, but it's worth it

the .22 ammo makes it a great pistol to stop someone in their tracks without being unnecessarily fatal

best part about the streamlight is that it will blind you even during daylight

easily my favorite pistol right now
How is that conceal? It is huge.