• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any list of psp to ps2 ports out there?

goldenpp72

I'm curious to see what else is out there, I know stuff like secret agent clank or jak made it, but has anything else done so?

Thanks!

51iV5LbP8wL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
51ih48D5QGL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
614N6N9YV1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

51sRY-UcuEL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
51CWuQpiiyL._AA280_.jpg
51Im4ZMH9iL._AA280_.jpg

Silent Hill Shattered Memories has a PSP/PS2 version, also Wii, but believe the Wii was the main developing platform so that doesn't count really.

Harvest Moon Innocent Life got ported to PS2 also.

Don't know if I'm the only one but I much prefer picking up the PS2 versions, would rather play with real controller on my TV+upscaled resolution through PS3 BC.

Noisepurge said:
Really? I have to get that :D

Yeah, mid 2009 release, which is probably why it only came out in Europe, between that and that the series is more popular there (Wipeout HD Fury on the PS3 actually had a boxed release in Europe, in the US it's DD only...). It's really too bad, I really wish Wipeout Pulse had had a US PS2 release too... I'd have gotten it for sure!

Alphahawk

I don't think you can count Jak as a true PSP port, the games were released at around the same time if I recall correctly.

Now Daxter on the other hand...

DiscoJer

Harvey Birdman was ported to the PS2 and Wii. They were all released at the same time, but it was originally only a PSP title and ported to the other two.

Actually, by that logic I guess PuzzleQuest would count. Originally released on PSP and DS (albeit there was a PC version in the works as well), then ported to everything in existence, including the PS2 and XBLA.

KevinCow

Banned
Alphahawk said:
I don't think you can count Jak as a true PSP port, the games were released at around the same time if I recall correctly.

Now Daxter on the other hand...

They were released on the same day, but that's a pretty pointless distinction to make. The PSP version was clearly the lead version.

And Daxter was never even released on the PS2, so I don't even know why you'd mention it.

Top Bottom