• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anybody thinking of switching from PC to console?

What will be your primary system going forward?

• Sticking to console

Votes: 91 31.2%
  • Switching from PC to console

Votes: 29 9.9%
  • Switching from console to PC

Votes: 32 11.0%
  • Sticking to PC

Votes: 128 43.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 4.1%

• Total voters

mhirano

I'm a PC guy and have a pretty good machine (Ryzen 3600x + RTX 3070), but I'm considering buying a PS5 just to play the best exclusive
ABANDONED

BlueMagpie

Neo Member
I considered switching from PC to console this generation. I bought a XSX and thought I would be set. However, I also ended upgrading my graphic card (6800) and buying a 1440p monitor. I love the feeling of starting a new FPS game on the PC with everything running smoothly. The level of immersion cannot be beat. Also Steam, the cornucopia of indie games, is a serendipitous treat.

SenkiDala

No, I currently play on a 240hz screen, playing all my games at minimum 120fps, I won't go back to consoles except from the few Switch exclusives and the very few PS5 exclusives. Have been a console gamer (and a bit pc) for the past 28 years but I feel great on PC, finally I've a good rig and I'll upgrade it every 4 years or so, so I'm fine.

Fare thee well

Neophyte
I mean I'm mostly pc, but if you make an okay living and gaming is a passion, why not both? You miss out on so much by just choosing one and you don't need a monster pc to play a majority of the games it offers.

Top Bottom