• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone here still play RE Outbreak online?

tenchir

CVXFREAK said:
Will be there, hhope Defensor's on too.

Just saw him on Socom II, I think he will be.

We need one more people!! Speedrazor, are you going to join? Anyone?

Edit: creating game now.

Defensor and I are on, join! join! join!

Tonights list:

Hellfire - Normal
Decision Decision -Normal
Outbreak - Hard

We need people!!!

cvxfreak

Damn, we really do need a 4th player! Tonight was alright, we need to get better though. :D

I'll also have to figure out how to make better use of the bandwidth so my AIM doesn't shut off. Yeesh. :(

cvxfreak

Hopefully tomorrow, we'll figure out an effective plan. I'll think it up so we can do better. And I'll find a 4th player in case anyone doesn't make it.

tenchir

Just finish, starting REO now.

Edit: We need a fourth player, Mr. Lemming, SpeedRazor, anyone?? Just reply within the next 30 minutes if you are interested.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
I'm down CVXFREAK. Dunno where Tenchir is, but we might need 2 more people for help. Unless you know your way around Decisions Decisions again?

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
That certainly was a interesting game last night CVXFREAK. Bob and Kevin saved us on Hard mode. During the end chat, they called us slackers after I thanked them :p

cvxfreak

I'm up for a game today, that hopefully won't get disconnected.

I think we should give DD a go, we did it last time with just the two of us, Defensor. :D

cvxfreak

As usual, we can play again tonight.

I think my connection won't lag as long as my computer isn't turned on (or not connected to the net) so using AIM is a bad idea unless someone lent me their AOL account. :p

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
CVXFREAK said:
As usual, we can play again tonight.

I think my connection won't lag as long as my computer isn't turned on (or not connected to the net) so using AIM is a bad idea unless someone lent me their AOL account. :p
Man, what kind of broadband connection you have if it lags when you use AIM and play a online game :/
GG last night BTW...

cvxfreak

Defensor said:
Man, what kind of broadband connection you have if it lags when you use AIM and play a online game :/
GG last night BTW...

It's dominantly wireless, with a laptop, two computers, Xbox Live AND the PS2 (at once). But it works well if at least two of them are off (laptop + comp). :D

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
CVXFREAK said:
It's dominantly wireless, with a laptop, two computers, Xbox Live AND the PS2 (at once). But it works well if at least two of them are off (laptop + comp). :D

Your bandwith must have been crippled the with all those machines sharing that one connection! Go do a speed test online and see what your download and upload speed is. I was downloading a file at 150k per sec and hosting our Outbreak game while using aim and no problems here.... +1 DSL :p

cvxfreak

Defensor said:
Your bandwith must have been crippled the with all those machines sharing that one connection! Go do a speed test online and see what your download and upload speed is. I was downloading a file at 150k per sec and hosting our Outbreak game while using aim and no problems here.... +1 DSL :p

I did it awhile ago, but I forgot the result. My computer internet, when there isn't anything hogging the wireless connection, is VERY fast. On my router, there's only two wireless antennas and three wireless hardware connections. Not good. :D

Nester

Ok, I'm game. It's been forever since I've played though. Let me load up.

I'm in, where do we meet up?

Nos_G

I didn't find the GAF game... I was trying to join earlier, but it took me a while to remember my password.

I'm an HDD player as well and I only played online ONCE!

DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

:p

cvxfreak

Starting a GAF game.

Password: GAF

EDIT: Instructions:

We will end up on different floors after the first two minutes. Try to survive, depending on what floor you're in. I'll meet up with you somewhere - if I don't end up dying before you do. :p Then you follow me from there. :)

Nos_G

Blarg, my bad CVX, but I was trying to offer you yellow chemical and I froze on the menu... :(

Thanks for babysitting me at that level, btw. I had no clue what to do.

Top Bottom