• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone here still play RE Outbreak online?

cvxfreak

I haven't been online in quite awhile, any GAFers play online? They added friendly fire mode awhile back, but I hear that cheaters have basically made getting into the rankings impossible.

...I do understand though that GAF in general hates this game, but I'm still just wondering. :p

I was thinking about picking it up...If I get it, we can play together CVXFreak. As long as you don't nail the doorways shut like some of my other bastard partners.

cvxfreak

ToyMachine228 said:
I was thinking about picking it up...If I get it, we can play together CVXFreak. As long as you don't nail the doorways shut like some of my other bastard partners.

Heh, I hate bungwads like that. Good thing they have friendly fire!

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Let's try to get a Outbreak Online game going either today or tomorrow night. Say around 8:00PM-8:30PM Pacific? I'm a bit rusty but CVXFREAK can guide the entire team.

tenchir

I never played the level that takes place in a Mansion, anyone ever gotten that far?

Anyway, who's creating the game?(Not me) Just tell us the lobby.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
tenchir said:
I never played the level that takes place in a Mansion, anyone ever gotten that far?

Anyway, who's creating the game?(Not me) Just tell us the lobby.
Gah, I can't find my memory card save where I got to the Universtity(I think thats what you mean Tenchir or maybe the hotel in Hellfire). Just look for room GamingAge and password: GAF

tenchir

Defensor said:
Gah, I can't find my memory card save where I got to the Universtity(I think thats what you mean Tenchir or maybe the hotel in Hellfire). Just look for room GamingAge and password: GAF

It's not the hotel. I don't like levels where you get rushed because of a timer.

Anyway, it helps if you tell what Area # the room is in. I am already in the lobby, just waiting for you guys to get on.

tenchir

Defensor said:
Area 2 I guess since it won't be crowded.... logging in a few...

Make sure to set the timer to 30 minutes, so we have enough time for late people...... we could start the game before the timer runs out right?

Edit: Set friendly fire off, I stopped playing because assholes kept killing me.

cvxfreak

I'm up for a game of RE Outbreak tonight, although we would want to play a few practice rounds to get all of us back in shape. :)

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
CVXFREAK said:
I'm up for a game of RE Outbreak tonight, although we would want to play a few practice rounds to get all of us back in shape. :)
Do you have all the scenarios unlocked? We just gone done playing but had to settle for Outbreak only...

cvxfreak

Yep, all scenarios unlocked and ready to go, although the later ones could be a bit tough, but I'm sure as long as my partners are good I can do well. :)

So, details anyone? I'm on!

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Tenchir and I are on SOCOM II right now.... if you can wait like 20-30 min... I log right back in Outbreak

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
no, I got booted from the socom game and tried to catch you as a spectator but you were gone already. So I logged into Outbreak. I'm waiting at the lobby for the room to be made.

tenchir

And I thought it was just me, let's see if he makes it back in.

Edit: Sure, we will beat the game really soon. Just create a room.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
i just passed by Tenchir's dead body.. and CVXFREAK's body :/
Quit? My laptop is right next to me for AIM...

Nester

Am I too late? She's going to bed right now.

Edit: Looks like it, judging from the times, now that I look at them. :(

tenchir

We might have to play a late game today because of Socom II. Earliest is possibly 10:30 PST?

Anyway, I unlocked all the scenarios with Action Replay Max Evo downloading save features..

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
tenchir said:
Anyway, I unlocked all the scenarios with Action Replay Max Evo downloading save features..
But Tenchir, you have to beat that scenario and save it in order to have it open for Network I believe.

tenchir

Defensor said:
But Tenchir, you have to beat that scenario and save it in order to have it open for Network I believe.

It was already beaten for me. I didn't use any cheat code, I merely used other people saves who uploaded to codejunkies.com which the ARMax EVO connects to to download saves.

Edit: I tried going online and create the room, all 5 scenarios are unlocked for me.

Top Bottom