• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone snag any decent Black Friday deals yet??

xrnzaaas

I haven't picked up anything big this year outside of a few small games. The smartphone and mouse I'm hunting for haven't appeared in any sales.

Hey Blinkin

I bought Mass Effect Legendary Edition. Don't really have time to play it at the moment, but for less than $10 a game, it was worth the price.

Genx3

I bought a nice Skilsaw table saw with the portable stand.

Just ordered a nice sliding miter saw as well for Cyber Monday.

Last edited:

Mobilemofo

i've had a ruddy good look and i have come to the conclusion that this years black friday is shitter than normal. so i got nothing.

on the plus side, i did find someone who was selling streets of rage 4, physical for £12. I already have it digitally, but it woould have been rude to not give it a loving home.

JCK75

I don't need much these days but I grabbed a pile of USB thumbdrives for work and a Nesspresso machine so I can have solid espresso at work (have a nice Breville machine at home and it spoils me, this Kuerig I have in my office is just nasty by comparison)

TLZ

Banned
Well... Got a few toys and craft for the kids, Kitchen stuff for the wife, and a pack of condoms for me.

It's ok.

kunonabi

Family issues have pretty much killed my sense of impulse control so I ended with a 512 GB SD card and a bunch of stuff off the eshop to put on it
Astral Chain
Bravely Default II
Daemon X Machina
Travis Strikes Again
Contra Anniversary Collection
Castlevania Anniversary Collection
Gun Gun Pixies
Omega Labyrinth Life
Double Dragon and Kunio-Kun Retro Brawler Bundle
Double Dragon IV

Top Bottom