• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone speak this language? Halo 3 related.

Alpha_eX

We go lah. I finished to come back pra to be in the hotel and believe that now I obtain to write a little of as it was the day. First, soh I want to inform that nao I can give details on the game nor to postar photos, pq as I jah had said, ha one imposicao of the Microsoft in relacao the date to divulge infos on Halo 3. Of all form, I can count as it was. The well different game estah of that Who was shown ateh hj. read would materia it in first edicao of the ROX knows that those images were of versao alpha. Of this time what the Bungie showed it was the Beta that sairah in the Live in May. Basica Diferenca: the Beta of the Live terah tres maps. We test tres, more two shown for the first time hj and still we assitimos apresentacao of one another one. Or either, vi accurate six maps of multiplayer (being that I played in five), the double that haverah in the demon. It had seven faces of the team of producao. All sufficiently acessiveis, made use to explain all you doubt them (in the truth, all question that ran away from that nao was shown they had answered). At last, I sufficiently noticed receptividade on the part of the Bungie (much more of that I imagined). They had left to beat many photos, as much of galera playing how much of the entrance lobby. The unica objecao was of nao to photograph telao. I interviewed two of the faces that were gifts. They had spoken of details of the work, the exigencias imposed for new geracao, had counted as they tan videogame as any another person and had left clearly that they adore what they make daily. Something very bacana. Everything this, in the Real, rolled all during the day. We play since the initial minute. Each journalist had one schemes disposicao. In the total they were 19. To each map shown in telao, if it followed a rodade of 15-20 minutes of test. Some with greater duracao. We exhaustingly test some ineditas modalities of multiplayer (two of them, I believe, serao a instantaneo success online). Po comes back of 15h was set free to play in the Live against funcionarios of the propria Microsoft, chosen teams for the beta has tested. Ai each one can create rooms, see the functioning of matchmaking more and all. This everything with the interviews rolling. Answering you doubt them, nao if it deals with a t-shirt. Eh a knapsack. E yes, cracha is with me. After this, when I made post running, we come back in finding them with the staff of the Bungie in a restauante. Ai we beat plus one papinho, we know the faces better. We speak on current games that we are tanning. In the end, I was very empolgado. To see a estudio functioning, to know the faces for tras of everything... eh show. Who to follow proximas better edicoes of the ROX sabera of the one than I am speaking. eh this. PS: if it will have some doubts, asks. I answer the ones that will be able.

Babel Fish Translated.

Sucks in bold.

He says he can't give any details because of NDAs, then explains he played the Halo 3 beta, which will be on LIVE on May with 3 maps. He also got to play other 2 maps, and saw another.

They didn't get anwers for what wasn't shown, and couldn't take pics of the TVs. After playing against each other they played against MS employees on LIVE and tested the matchmaking.

He also got a bag.

GhaleonEB

Green Biker Dude said:
He says he can't give any details because of NDAs, then explains he played the Halo 3 beta, which will be on LIVE on May with 3 maps. He also got to play other 2 maps, and saw another.

They didn't get anwers for what wasn't shown, and couldn't take pics of the TVs. After playing against each other they played against MS employees on LIVE and tested the matchmaking.

He also got a bag.

MEGATON!

ralexand

100% logic failure rate
Green Biker Dude said:

He also got a bag.
Thanks!

Firewire

Banned
Alpha_eX said:
We go lah. I finished to come back pra to be in the hotel and believe that now I obtain to write a little of as it was the day. First, soh I want to inform that nao I can give details on the game nor to postar photos, pq as I jah had said, ha one imposicao of the Microsoft in relacao the date to divulge infos on Halo 3. Of all form, I can count as it was. The well different game estah of that Who was shown ateh hj. read would materia it in first edicao of the ROX knows that those images were of versao alpha. Of this time what the Bungie showed it was the Beta that sairah in the Live in May. Basica Diferenca: the Beta of the Live terah tres maps. We test tres, more two shown for the first time hj and still we assitimos apresentacao of one another one. Or either, vi accurate six maps of multiplayer (being that I played in five), the double that haverah in the demon. It had seven faces of the team of producao. All sufficiently acessiveis, made use to explain all you doubt them (in the truth, all question that ran away from that nao was shown they had answered). At last, I sufficiently noticed receptividade on the part of the Bungie (much more of that I imagined). They had left to beat many photos, as much of galera playing how much of the entrance lobby. The unica objecao was of nao to photograph telao. I interviewed two of the faces that were gifts. They had spoken of details of the work, the exigencias imposed for new geracao, had counted as they tan videogame as any another person and had left clearly that they adore what they make daily. Something very bacana. Everything this, in the Real, rolled all during the day. We play since the initial minute. Each journalist had one schemes disposicao. In the total they were 19. To each map shown in telao, if it followed a rodade of 15-20 minutes of test. Some with greater duracao. We exhaustingly test some ineditas modalities of multiplayer (two of them, I believe, serao a instantaneo success online). Po comes back of 15h was set free to play in the Live against funcionarios of the propria Microsoft, chosen teams for the beta has tested. Ai each one can create rooms, see the functioning of matchmaking more and all. This everything with the interviews rolling. Answering you doubt them, nao if it deals with a t-shirt. Eh a knapsack. E yes, cracha is with me. After this, when I made post running, we come back in finding them with the staff of the Bungie in a restauante. Ai we beat plus one papinho, we know the faces better. We speak on current games that we are tanning. In the end, I was very empolgado. To see a estudio functioning, to know the faces for tras of everything... eh show. Who to follow proximas better edicoes of the ROX sabera of the one than I am speaking. eh this. PS: if it will have some doubts, asks. I answer the ones that will be able.

Babel Fish Translated.

Sucks in bold.

Reading that, blew away like 1,000,000 brain cells damit! I need those for gaming!
If someone actualy made any sense out of that, I will call you God, for a split second before lightning strikes me down! lol!

Firewire said:
Reading that, blew away like 1,000,000 brain cells damit! I need those for gaming!
If someone actualy made any sense out of that, I will call you God, for a split second before lightning strikes me down! lol!

Uh... It's fairly easy to decipher. Came back to hotel to write at night. Can't give details or pics because MS won't let em. He played the Beta that's released in May... Okay, I'm not doing the whole thing, you are a moron for not being able to understand that.

joaomgcd

Vamos lah. Acabei de voltar pra ficar no hotel e creio que agora consigo escrever um pouco de como foi o dia.

I just got back to the hotel and I think I can write a bit on how I spent my day

Primeiramente, soh quero avisar que nao posso dar detalhes sobre o jogo nem postar fotos, pq como eu jah havia dito, ha uma imposicao da Microsoft em relacao a data para divulgar infos sobre Halo 3.

First word of warning, I can't give any details about the game nor can I post any photos. Microsoft won't let me.

De toda forma, posso contar como foi. O jogo estah bem diferente do que foi mostrado ateh hj. Quem leu a materia na primeira edicao da ROX sabe que aquelas imagens eram da versao alfa. Desta vez o que a Bungie mostrou foi o Beta que sairah na Live em maio. Diferenca basica: o Beta da Live terah tres mapas. Testamos os tres, mais dois mostrados pela primeira vez hj e ainda assitimos a apresentacao de um outro. Ou seja, vi exatos seis mapas do multiplayer (sendo que joguei em cinco), o dobro que haverah na demo.

Anyway, I can tell you how it went. The game is really different from what was shown until today. The people who read ROX (Xbox magazine I presume) knows that those pics were from an alpha version. This time Bungie showed the Beta that will come out in May, on Live. The beta will have 3 maps. We tested the three, and another two shown today for the first time and we even watched a presentation of another one. Which means, I saw exactly six multiplayer maps, 5 of which I played, twice the number that will be available in the demo.

Havia sete caras da equipe de producao. Todos bastante acessiveis, dispostos a explicar todas as duvidas (na verdade, toda pergunta que fugiu do que foi mostrado eles nao responderam). Enfim, notei bastante receptividade por parte da Bungie (muito mais do que eu imaginava). Deixaram bater muitas fotos, tanto da galera jogando quanto do lobby de entrada. A unica objecao foi a de nao fotografar o telao.

There were seven guys from the production team there. All of them were pretty accessible and willing to answer questions (truth be told, any questions about something that was not shown were left unanswered). In the end I thought Bungie were very receptive (much more than I imagined). They let us take a bunch of photos from the people playing and from the lobby. The only thing they didn't let us photograph was the big screen.

Entrevistei dois dos caras que estavam presentes. Falaram de detalhes do trabalho, as exigencias impostas pela nova geracao, contaram como curtem videogame como qualquer outra pessoa e deixaram claro que adoram o que fazem diariamente. Algo muito bacana.

I interviewed two guys there. They talked about their jobs and how demanding this new-gen is, they told us about how they love to play videogames as much as anyone else and they made it clear that they do it every single day. That was really cool.

Tudo isso, na real, rolou durante todo o dia. Jogamos desde o minuto inicial. Cada jornalista tinha uma maquina a disposicao. No total eram 19. A cada mapa mostrado no telao, se seguia uma rodade de 15-20 minutos de teste. Algumas com maior duracao. Testamos exaustivamente algumas modalidades ineditas do multiplayer (duas delas, creio, serao um sucesso instantaneo online). Po volta das 15h fomos liberados jogar na Live contra funcionarios da propria Microsoft, selecionados para o beta teste. Ai cada um pode criar salas, ver o funcionamento do matchmaking e tudo mais. Isso tudo com as entrevistas rolando.

All that happened through the entire day. We played for every minute since we got there. Each journalist had a camera at their disposal. There were 19 journalists in total. For each map that was shown, we could test it for about 15-20 minutes. Some we could test even longer. We thoroughly tested some new Multiplayer game types (two of those I think will be an instant success on Live). At around 3:00P.M. we played on Live against people from Microsft there were selected for the Beta test. Anyone can create a game room there, and see the matchmaking system work, etc. All that happened while we were still interviewing the guys.

Depois disso, quando fiz o post correndo, voltamos a nos encontrar com o pessoal da Bungie num restauante. Ai batemos mais um papinho, conhecemos melhor os caras. Falamos sobre jogos atuais que estamos curtindo.

After that, I made this post in a hurry, and we got back together with the Bungie people in a restaurant. We talked a little more with them, and got to know them a little better. We talked about the games we're playing right now.

No final, fiquei muito empolgado. Ver um estudio funcionando, conhecer os caras por tras de tudo... eh show. Quem acompanhar as proximas edicoes da ROX sabera melhor do que estou falando.

In the end, I was very excited. To see this studio working, to meet the guys behind the scenes... It's beautiful. If you read the next issues of ROX you'll know what I'm talking about.

eh isso.

That was it.

PS: se tiver alguma duvida, pergunte. Respondo as que puder.

PS: If you have any questions, I'll anwer to what I can.

GhaleonEB

Deepblue said:
Damn, I was expected more leaks, but it appears that Microsoft has been collaborating with a plumber. :(
Stinkles said a while back that he'd been able to track down every single leak about the Alpha in a matter of hours. Don't underestimate the Bungie ninjas.

It's hard to imagine my being more excited about a game, but I'm content to wait for Bungie's big reveal on the Beta. This:

The game is really different from what was shown until today. The people who read ROX (Xbox magazine I presume) knows that those pics were from an alpha version. This time Bungie showed the Beta that will come out in May, on Live.

...has me thinking he was really taken back at the visual upgrade.

Am I wrong, or was nothing really leaked here? I assumed we would be getting more than 6 multiplayer maps back in May of 2006, so there's really nothing new. Now the other link about 1080p at 60fps, although somewhat anticipated, was, in fact, new. There's also some small tidbits about the next "Halo" game, much of which looks like speculation on the part of the author.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Playthree.net link - It's total BS, but it's so confidently written. You have to admire their brass ones.

Tieno

Mr Vociferous said:
Am I wrong, or was nothing really leaked here? I assumed we would be getting more than 6 multiplayer maps back in May of 2006, so there's really nothing new. Now the other link about 1080p at 60fps, although somewhat anticipated, was, in fact, new. There's also some small tidbits about the next "Halo" game, much of which looks like speculation on the part of the author.
The beta will have 3 maps.
1080p at 60fps atm seems like complete bullshit to me until Bungie says otherwise.

edit:
Stinkles said:
Playthree.net link - It's total BS, but it's so confidently written. You have to admire their brass ones.
halo_allnightlong.jpg

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
GhaleonEB said:
It's hard to imagine my being more excited about a game, but I'm content to wait for Bungie's big reveal on the Beta. This:

...has me thinking he was really taken back at the visual upgrade.

same impression :)

GhaleonEB

Mr Vociferous said:
I'm not putting much stock on the linked article about 1080p/60fps. Reads like speculation/BS to me.

Agreed that nothing was leaked here. The only thing that is noteworthy are:

1) Bungie held an event for the press.
2) They showed new maps.
3) The event will be covered in the next issue of their magazines.

It could mean we're getting a reveal on the new maps in 3-4 weeks in the press.

felipeko

He said on the comments:
Nelson Alves Jr 22/04/2007 said:
eu sou o unico jornalista da America Latina convidado. Havia o pessoal da OXM Australia, Famitsu, redes de televisao e alguns sites. Hj a Bungie vai receber o pessoal da Europa e America do Norte. Desses, so sei da OXM inglesa, o restante nao faço ideia, mas deduza de que seja EGM, IGN, Gamesport etc.

translating:
I'm the only Latin America journalist invited. There were people from OXM Australia, Famitsu, television networks and some sites. Today Bungie will take in as a guest people from Europa and North America. From those, i only know of England OXM, the others i have no idea, but i deduce that will be EGM, IGN. Gamespot etc.

Mr Vociferous said:
Am I wrong, or was nothing really leaked here? I assumed we would be getting more than 6 multiplayer maps back in May of 2006, so there's really nothing new.

Tieno said:
The beta will have 3 maps.
Actually, I was referring to the final game, not the beta. For all we know, they are playing a different build than we'll be playing in May.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
1080p at 60fps atm seems like complete bullshit to me until Bungie says otherwise.
Seriously. That's something that simply isn't going to happen (though with the visuals shown in the various alpha builds, I could see it becoming possible heh heh).

McBain

purgeface said:
Blue balls?

Correct. this is in regards to the journalist's mention of two new, previously unseen multiplayer maps without any description (damn you NDA!).

this is not in regards to the creepy master chief pic. i swear.

JdFoX187

Banned
Bungie seems to be the kind of developer that will cram more details and graphics into a game to keep it at 30 FPS instead of 60 FPS. Which is fine by me, considering I really don't see the different too much. So the 60 FPS/1080p is B.S. But, it'll give fanboys some fodder.

Tieno

tahrikmili said:
What's this?
Blue balls
In Wikipedia we thrust: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_balls
Blue balls is a slang term for a temporary fluid congestion in the testicles and prostate region caused by prolonged sexual arousal in the human male. The term was first used by ice fishermen in Minnesota to describe the painful condition caused by the penetration of extreme cold into the genital region. Later it was adopted to describe a medical condition which caused a similar feeling as the cold related effect. It is most commonly associated with adolescents[citation needed] but can occur in any sexually mature male. It is often accompanied by a cramp-like ache of prostatic congestion and pain/tenderness of the testes. While the term is sometimes applied to women, the female homologue is usually referred to by the more general term "pelvic congestion".[cita

JdFoX187

Banned
Striker said:
Something referencing to Halo fans and their balls?

McBain said:
Correct. this is in regards to the journalist's mention of two new, previously unseen multiplayer maps without any description (damn you NDA!).

this is not in regards to the creepy master chief pic. i swear.

R.I.F.

skybaby

Ah, soh queria dizer uma coisa. Vcs ja viram o trailer de Halo 3 mostrado na E3, certo? Pois bem... aquilo eh o visual do jogo.
I just wanted to point out something. You have seen the Halo 3 E3 trailer, right? That's how the game actually looks like.
edit: I do think journalists, even writing on their blogs, should write using correct grammar, not internet slang. Tells you how good OXM Brasil must be!

JdFoX187

Banned
Tieno said:
Blue balls
In Wikipedia we thrust: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_balls
Blue balls is a slang term for a temporary fluid congestion in the testicles and prostate region caused by prolonged sexual arousal in the human male. The term was first used by ice fishermen in Minnesota to describe the painful condition caused by the penetration of extreme cold into the genital region. Later it was adopted to describe a medical condition which caused a similar feeling as the cold related effect. It is most commonly associated with adolescents[citation needed] but can occur in any sexually mature male. It is often accompanied by a cramp-like ache of prostatic congestion and pain/tenderness of the testes. While the term is sometimes applied to women, the female homologue is usually referred to by the more general term "pelvic congestion".[cita
That deserves a Wario WOW...

Deepblue

Banned
skybaby said:
I just wanted to point out something. You have seen the Halo 3 E3 trailer, right? That's how the game actually looks like.
edit: I do think journalists, even writing on their blogs, should write using correct grammar, not internet slang. Tells you how good OXM Brasil must be!
But that was CG!!!11222

Tieno

skybaby said:
Not listening! I can't believe it atm.

GhaleonEB

skybaby said:
Immediately the debate over the E3 trailer will shift from "that's CG" to "that's the best they could do? lolz"

That multiplayer is looking as good as that trailer is interesting. Has me that much more hyped to see the campaign.

Top Bottom