• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

AOC calls for Radicalization; "don't care if you like Biden" now thats an endorsment

cryptoadam

Banned
Feb 21, 2018

"Let this moment radicalize you," Ocasio-Cortez said late Friday in a social media video. “Let this moment really put everything into stark focus because this election has always been about the fight of and for our lives. And if anything, tonight is making that more clear to more people than ever before.”

Sounds like a speech someone from ISIS would say.

“We need to focus on voting for Joe Biden. I don't care if you like him or not,” Ocasio-Cortez told her supporters.

“Voting for Joe Biden is not about whether you agree with him. It's a vote to let our democracy live another day," she added.

Hey you might not like Hitler and agree with his kill the Jews policy, but vote for him because Orange Man Bad.

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
AOC and Candace should duke it out:

DeaDPooL_jlp

Sep 20, 2015
So AOC is a confirmed Republican insider cause these types of comments do nothing but embolden the morons who already buy into this shit but scare off the undecided to vote for Trump. Thanks!

Riven326

Banned
Mar 25, 2019
United States

-Arcadia-

Branded for life by her misdeeds
Aug 20, 2019
I keep hearing this ‘Fight of our lives’ tag.

If Classical Liberals, Conservatives, and Independents said that, I would be inclined to believe it. The country is changing in ways that don’t even resemble America, or the concepts it was founded on.

For the people causing that to say it... Lol. How exactly are you disadvantaged by a loss, outside of simply not getting what you want? What are you even fighting for, except for more conflict and a worse world to live in?

They’ve successfully identified their base, though. A bunch of larpers who desperately need to believe that they’re fighting for something, that they matter, even if they’re whipping up trouble where there was just a normal, peaceful world.

BouncyFrag

Feb 10, 2014
Remember when Trump focused on ‘the squad’ making them front and center the face of the democrat party? I can only imagine the behind the scenes chaos going on between the fractured democrats.

It's Jeff

Aug 28, 2015
She doesn't seem great at generating meaningful content. Maybe she'd be better at something else, like selling tchotchke bullshit on Etsy or knitting pot holders. She's clearly in the wrong business.

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
She's just voicing what the entire party thinks. It doesn't matter if you don't like Biden, as long as you dislike Trump more.

Ememee

Apr 6, 2020
It’s just terrifying this isn’t called out by any able bodied person of sound mind for what it is: insanity. Weird world we live in.

• Empathy
Reactions: DragoonWalker

LordCBH

Jun 4, 2020
I’m surprised she even knows what half those words mean. Kinda impressed actually considering she comes across as a blithering idiot on the best of days.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
"Let this moment radicalize you."

Has she seen her party at all for the last 4 years? I mean, they've been burning cities, beating up old people, robbing, punching, rioting, looting and so on -- how radical does she want, exactly?

DragoonWalker

Jun 12, 2020

This is the kind of rhetoric that incites not just terrorism, but bloody revolutions, overthrowing of governments, and civil wars. Completely irresponsible. Trump has said a lot of careless bullshit in his time, but most of the time he's trolling or his words are twisted by the media. This is completely sincere and goddamn scary ass shit calling to take things to the next level. Right from her own mouth. Right after recent events have shook up the US.

Look at the madness in her eyes. If people are against Trump for the radical things he says, why should they be on board with this exactly? It was never about justice, equality, or peace. These people just want to slaughter their enemies. We might laugh but think of all the people who lap up her words and buy into her bullshit...

Last edited: