• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AOC Streaming Among US

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
400k viewers dam.
Bruh people watch other people play videogames. Literal whos even. This is a person that is either hated or loved by others outside of gaming so ofc they would watch her play the meme game of the year.

Bkdk

She's sending us a statement that if you don't vote for her, she's gonna use her freetime to team up with possibly anita and create new genders for western games. You better vote for her.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Watching a few members of the House play a game together with prominent streamers on Twitch. The world sure has changed quickly this past decade.

AOC picked up on the game quickly. Funny stuff those first few rounds, but I think I've had my fill.

Crm114

fetch

I enjoyed the few matches I saw esp since the rays game was horrible, toast and corpse def the best strategists.

Last edited:

TriSuit666

Banned
It’s fucking ‘how do you do, fellow kids... oh, by the way, let me tell you about this great religion called Mar....’

Fucking Gollums, the pair of em.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom