• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apex Legends: LIMITED-TIME EVENT COMING NEXT WEEK PLUS FIRST SEASON 2 BATTLE PASS DETAILS

GlamFM

Banned

My highlights:

Starting next Tuesday, we’ll be kicking off a new event called The Legendary Hunt. This limited-time event will last two weeks, and with it brings all this to Kings Canyon:
  • Apex Elite Queue
    • Test yourself against the best with the Apex Elite queue. Make it to the Top 5 in any match to earn your way into a select queue full of other Top 5 winners.
    • Here’s the catch: in order to continue playing in the queue you will have to keep placing in the Top 5.
  • Legendary Hunt Challenge Rewards
    • Complete a set of limited-time challenges and earn new Rare, Epic, and Legendary skins.
  • Double XP Weekend
    • From Friday, June 7 at 10 a.m. PST through Monday, June 10 at 10 a.m. PST, earn double XP on base progression and Battle Pass progression.
  • Battle Pass Bonus XP
    • Finish Top 5 in any match and earn an entire Battle Pass level (once per day).
  • Legendary Hunt Store Skins
    • Every three to four days during the event, we’ll have new Legendary Hunt themed skins rotating through the in-game store for direct purchase.
  • Two Additional Legendary Skins for all Battle Pass Owners
    • Players who have the Wild Frontier Battle Pass will automatically get the Legendary Honored Prey R-301 skin.
    • Players who reach Battle Pass level 15 before the end of the event will get the Wraith Night Terror Legendary skin.
SeasonPass 2:

TL;DR on Just Some of the Coming Improvements
  • Level up via Daily and Weekly Challenges.
  • Time to Battle Pass level 100 should be significantly reduced.
  • Three additional Legendary skins added to the rewards track.
  • Three entirely new content categories replace badge and stat tracker rewards.
  • You’ll earn enough Crafting Metal rewards from the full reward track to craft a Legendary item, or whatever your heart desires.

More at the link (including images of legendary gear)

EDIT: Sorry for the all caps title - I copied it from the blog post without paying attention.

Last edited:

Boss Mog

Very good news. I hope that if we don't get a new map that King's Canyon will be modified a bit. Also I need more than one legend per season, they already have a bunch made they should put out 2 per season. I'm guessing Watson will be in season 2 but I want somebody else too.

splattered

I havent played apex in forever, I really do hope they can fix the net code and start putting out lots more content to make it interesting. I'll wait and see for season 2 impressions but hopefully be moved to purchase. I skipped season 1 totally after seeing all that was on offer.

Tesseract

Banned
APEX who?

They completely blew it with the game. These kind of games need to be constantly evolving or just changing.

i really wish people would stop saying this, growth curves don't work like you are saying

fortnite, pubg, siege, so on all took time

Top Bottom